Re: [rtcweb] Proposal for a JS API for NoPlan (adding multiple sources without encoding them in SDP)

Iñaki Baz Castillo <ibc@aliax.net> Tue, 18 June 2013 11:30 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:x-gm-message-state; bh=dUcz5QMDiWQhgBfuPoJs6oXXZDu++kr1baP3v9Mwkqg=; b=edPiufukEbICJ9zXN5jfESfW3z8I+n6ndUN/gGg1zVX8jmp9LLY5lU8IWfMLXNvOQd 1VONU4vBgXzr4mqjuNb+ch0giXK1VIX0bsu84ki7rFOZ8SkIKuN/iIc+ICr2TbRTqP4t 6+/K21ir/ma60V3PBh7uPQmNhGMYUEQvMdy80mCcMTCSRyl5EsPw7gT/njA3cwHmAiBu 6Yei0KpSyiqyR3kL+p+9K10jqAldU4gb69Ws/kcOp519LnUQGUn9NwSyYlQsyATjVrAO SUT6TXcPMIf+3h+qhjMhKIFojj+Q3MeTNz2VEemgzYh+F5q9CNkzuwly3U27Jx9bzTlY pxBA==
References: <CAJrXDUHdoxLTsofiwLBdwBNnCCkCBgjSdbmLaXrNEPODMrsSVA@mail.gmail.com> <CABkgnnUmRpanfpwryyiCUsOdMLzrd74n-4LXaj_AK3aLe0yQ8Q@mail.gmail.com> <CAJrXDUGnEwtsGZwUUqQgH0vDnMPy=XxqwQB9fpNcW9yQDhFt4w@mail.gmail.com> <CABkgnnVghXLu0ZdNkBkvLkqr=xgx6irWnyebU6rv+D45M+iaUg@mail.gmail.com> <CAJrXDUFkdfE2gfkRx6im3qNwjd3ObNv0tGO8O0vht146+A1kfQ@mail.gmail.com> <CALiegfmMWiEZDL4eCc6VSEsH1z8F6K5Xzz_-Z6hiKiD9yAap0Q@mail.gmail.com> <51C0269B.5070200@telecomitalia.it> <CALiegf=dDAJAMaP5UeyUQeyqO-X-5wGgrELevuaQpWb6kPkHcw@mail.gmail.com> <51C02B4C.2090108@telecomitalia.it> <CALiegfm_MWoBDsENr03RTnujYYfhtPm+zwvhjwkBck2WLinh6w@mail.gmail.com> <CAPvvaa+1y14oEjN2+D+rkdOC5BJc6YVLk0yQf7Xvw0eFx8TGtw@mail.gmail.com>