Re: [rtcweb] Requesting "SDP or not SDP" debate to be re-opened

Robin Raymond <robin@hookflash.com> Tue, 18 June 2013 22:11 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20120113; h=message-id:date:from:user-agent:mime-version:to:cc:subject :references:in-reply-to:content-type:x-gm-message-state; bh=VAhFqjr4NrnfnEQGFodwa9xtqcVQe1x0cuzh9gUaZt4=; b=bez3QJLBivpcHDk0SWD9hAcUQh4LKbfC9BlZsqWev7jGllUWydcvhtSKR/jARO6jN0 ++hMK5T1j0AG9tqlQmj4G7hf+8UkgRraul60t3L00LpU0ftW1aXvNgStGzFOU3o+gbKy uMKNmRp99v5QM9ziRERIxnwRNpHZZN0A6xFkhruohzFrsEfCXyPiFQNgZ/PE47B1iJIg UqnrNW0y/QaYsUMVWtNr0qPpoQUU1bUTvOeqgT+QuupK+WvCkxJC3ot5wHyIak518bZ6 TBX2R3yAifXixsSovZM21iDEBUkawTVB0xC8BHh1GYdOTEY2/WaiCRA0RfqIejGFpDZA NLbg==