Re: [rtcweb] VP8 / H.264 conversion without transcoding

Gili <cowwoc@bbs.darktech.org> Thu, 21 November 2013 19:26 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:message-id:date:from:user-agent:mime-version:to :subject:references:in-reply-to:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=6OslFPMdY7oYpVQH99ZKJlZ0tytzgeGpUb0LUWlCnfU=; b=eUOjrnxEI5nqJOUinC0ifW+0ZuwSu4uW+/UuLIfXa3WTTZsM1/NxsquHwfZPKyDCFN B8IKOjtFtKlEszBczhLOJ+YtYQDa/NCN8ztP2QG4/iKGq0BPqsyMU/vH6qXDepCjZP4W ltDMI4hyGr/H0u/ER2vYJhxVy8HtnzctkG3xLEfR1Y4XG144YYoWYK/G1MSrToNn2LcY GZCp+3XXXm/7ZykOD3v7odrl8yiGAaV+DXbESk8ZyIOKnLX2jdlNv1U4bWPfpzvGoV82 /LtEYwI35JmPQ3k3jbGhDVdhgHeGGIOQzZb6zTPcFHMQyZVFmae1f3VxIbKvB6orJfe0 e/yQ==