Re: [rtcweb] Plan for MTI video codec?

"Cavigioli, Chris" <chris.cavigioli@intel.com> Mon, 20 October 2014 01:20 UTC

From: "Cavigioli, Chris" <chris.cavigioli@intel.com>
To: Harald Alvestrand <harald@alvestrand.no>, Bernard Aboba <bernard.aboba@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2014 01:20:04 +0000
References: <CAGTXFp-HVJDwd86207PNM2QVYO4Z_K4WF-KarnRs1fb7nvy4zA@mail.gmail.com> <CA+9kkMDfES8gpi0-PTXpCnQHjFYUSF2r44TNzH5B4UfDGo8PtA@mail.gmail.com> <CAGTXFp8O-7ACksk3v3f=KjCkcDb4e8G=t-e=EJ1503vt7TkpCQ@mail.gmail.com> <CAGTXFp867AMUZ_fEKxG9uAoR1H1AirVHi3-ayJ=KTQk9L+C7+g@mail.gmail.com> <CA+9kkMAZufR7gUrwkS7Tf5GOfg+ZtsZWGcn-8YLCvnmYnTgfFw@mail.gmail.com> <544035DE.8000606@matthew.at> <CABkgnnUNgWaauS6-nZ5fcExjsMPy4ZGPXaahduzA39=iqh9+fQ@mail.gmail.com> <D5D11F2B-9E32-4932-A601-F1D7FD50C706@gmail.com> <544117FB.6050706@alvestrand.no> <CAHgZEq6GTk5ei+LLpWPM5povpieompD66VU9F+u7--WJVgapaQ@mail.gmail.com> <CA+23+fGWnWd0QEeCmZ=6BmJkPrUVW6cZ0jwmXA+fM88=_+_NWw@mail.gmail.com> <CAOW+2dugTtfLhk0VuJOk7OPEonGBApMjY93EZocH90RbX6X22w@mail.gmail.com> <54442128.6070009@alvestrand.no> <CAOW+2dt8j2VwmpeQ3qaCNOKNgrGz95Sp_ROq=FO9sNm7M2EX2w@mail.gmail.com>
x-originating-ip: [10.22.254.138]