[RTG-DIR] RtgDir review: draft-ietf-lisp-type-iana-03.txt

Geoff Huston <gih@apnic.net> Mon, 28 November 2016 03:04 UTC

From: Geoff Huston <gih@apnic.net>
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2016 14:04:13 +1100
To: "Zhangxian (Xian)" <zhang.xian@huawei.com>, rtg-ads@ietf.org
Cc: rtg-dir@ietf.org, lisp@ietf.org, "db3546@att.com" <db3546@att.com>, "jonathan.hardwick@metaswitch.com" <jonathan.hardwick@metaswitch.com>, draft-ietf-lisp-type-iana.all@ietf.org, Jon Hudson <jon.hudson@gmail.com>
Subject: [RTG-DIR] RtgDir review: draft-ietf-lisp-type-iana-03.txt

Hello,

I have been selected as the Routing Directorate reviewer for this draft.

The Routing Directorate seeks to review all routing or routing-related
drafts as they pass through IETF last call and IESG review, and sometimes
on special request. The purpose of the review is to provide assistance to
the Routing ADs. For more information about the Routing Directorate,
please see ​http://trac.tools.ietf.org/area/rtg/trac/wiki/RtgDir

Although these comments are primarily for the use of the Routing ADs, it
would be helpful if you could consider them along with any other IETF Last
Call comments that you receive, and strive to resolve them through
discussion or by updating the draft.

Document: draft-ietf-lisp-type-iana-03.txt
Reviewer: Geoff Huston Review