[secdir] review of draft-ietf-mpls-smp-requirements-06

Chris Inacio <inacio@cert.org> Mon, 23 June 2014 13:59 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cert.org; s=jthatj15xw2j; t=1403531954; bh=qx11UOxN0kpyIplih31gK9R2/8UcHH9Nj7fJuEBiaAY=; h=From:To:CC:Subject:Date:Message-ID:Content-Type:Content-ID: Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version:Sender:Reply-To:In-Reply-To: References; b=LXFjmNo24P0VHvdlopyjdfUWsK593zOPr9CYFqwXyiuyzZvfojlnHDj7jSkqkOLed Bgc21LwlZkRpy0hqiJDwN1ZsP1OlJyH/n1HBzyl4xQXdSYTE6ZTLkgwGVvjmepCwN5 3ekgnwmGs3hwA03KSDgz6og6iF2sv86H5Bt0+P6k=