Re: [spfbis] Appeal of SPFbis WG charter interpretation by wg chairs

Pete Resnick <presnick@qualcomm.com> Mon, 20 August 2012 20:16 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple/simple; d=qualcomm.com; i=@qualcomm.com; q=dns/txt; s=qcdkim; t=1345493781; x=1377029781; h=message-id:date:from:user-agent:mime-version:to:cc: subject:references:in-reply-to:content-type: content-transfer-encoding:x-originating-ip; bh=9jezNaS7iu+BLt3GX2/pzJJDQvX19AXIlVFCI8ynmjA=; b=JymiIE/IfnXxE5dT+1T4uB+AqjyLFBSTs/LOS2FmmBw19OoXZNLH3bw9 p8zlxUfP5gmrHjwmbTWsILDZT+N68NSGH0FsodBgJerSg08Hmhr6uozW5 G0Ewbu2izhANZF0P1k6jJfixEmYsdpinHcAfQD2LezD3QPKgjKv7LvYIu Y=;