Re: [spring] RtgDir Early review: draft-ietf-spring-segment-routing-mpls-13

Ahmed Bashandy <abashandy.ietf@gmail.com> Wed, 11 July 2018 01:41 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=subject:to:cc:references:from:message-id:date:user-agent :mime-version:in-reply-to:content-language; bh=9j8FmYKjvBPGm1lIYfvVwMJIuHpEXLrItUId+g2jYkM=; b=RopTGqF1HWLfkGSn5KTccGjUy9ldYgSLwv9dm/lPp66Nfg74dse0pMcNPycX3e6Ejc 5ee9dvzyuT05i2K545PEqDrEgCK6yadw/J/mfAHPNSFbFYoxeqw++efK3GYMletDZgvd AJ10xZhq4Pvxgv7HOf7yvUbW5h29W0zT8bBS7hD8oyIs4sZtUoC38DmwaOyBYWVQfIpA slRUwaLvI0pGeMnu3WeO6U9/9lLo25Tnt6XQG94F3AZtlB2MrdOAWCOcYjRp1bbqcG0/ QNQK+vUDpE7bMrcJD29kt4tVSH8lSsl0tPh4MkwBa1Vrtawuti1Gs/By7e5/61CkW52V lqSA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:subject:to:cc:references:from:message-id:date :user-agent:mime-version:in-reply-to:content-language; bh=9j8FmYKjvBPGm1lIYfvVwMJIuHpEXLrItUId+g2jYkM=; b=WEqcpmSXZeWRi4/5OQEUUvE6pT8dPlx8vdXKiVqTVUm8kj7q9UgGxwnYNqxbnqp4Oo IaXINJ9beQVRQUmByDLvejVI9P5qFk2gX2sEOt03LA/qcB33S7fEr3ESvRUtbwxS9e50 Me0Z2EglEgKfX7y+SGEPyINGSBXUSUX96Bnq108piUyVEAfk5Aez6jsmYoWAugrkMVsm wSkYBYZjxpVz+6gPbPJDDPNGvY9XF/zfWegD+a9YRd0HUNBBVk8zd7N2idrhfVjjfBej q1JZ8NkybinMZESK4YrRsezedcCrEht+qVcpj/JCWk0IcW4ss4SoS3twV04dKr74rNxv epYg==