Re: [tcmtf] TCMTF-Feedback about a possible BoF in London

Ece Gelal <ece.gelal@airties.com> Thu, 23 January 2014 17:33 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=FalQqdfmYMMfmkJYx+X/03LVvL5b8Ek6rOyjGrrAPEs=; b=iDXUvN078+ZUZoi58SRGZqp7yHL8aarvHu43HsjDeBdC7X5WhFlMYTdwFUusUS+mD1 bkB3Q6ZPUDO4aUNDlwURzHNIHe8BO6AwXLgjnY3eeV9AtxMyXK+vkSdu1TTN27OphoUq TkMLT+1fw49TKdEJ+SW3X1U2NP6ObS3SEcDWvziFigmHF3Jm2bAT7HhS0G32SCT/zCKo NdQrxz9wpJ2fPKKI8RLaiMgXRvPEv5ypFdQ5yh7I0NBLY5TdgxVCeldh0pgEYoczHMrG /qQPYhed9c6ChJo5JjEvcclGANMPljlHKkwwgzV6ABIol8Rieky6CoRsQJBYZJI3n489 IKmA==