[tcpPrague] Notes: DCTCP evolution 'bar BoF': Tue 21 Jul 2015, 17:40, Prague

Bob Briscoe <ietf@bobbriscoe.net> Tue, 28 July 2015 13:01 UTC

Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2015 14:00:46 +0100
From: Bob Briscoe <ietf@bobbriscoe.net>
To: TCP Prague IETF List <tcpPrague@ietf.org>
References: <55AD6C26.5050101@bobbriscoe.net> <697AD251-AF73-4DE0-896C-C00B446CC623@ifi.uio.no> <BF6B00CC65FD2D45A326E74492B2C19FB75D87A5@FR711WXCHMBA05.zeu.alcatel-lucent.com> <78961a4cc0cbcc1f802604072abf3cc2.squirrel@erg.abdn.ac.uk> <A01637F4-ABE0-43AA-A8E9-B64256314B30@ifi.uio.no> <CA+s1KQFDu_gQZWdsMGruac-AAJiMfWKNLqy_zvwb6jGDHRujZw@mail.gmail.com> <BF6B00CC65FD2D45A326E74492B2C19FB75D8A29@FR711WXCHMBA05.zeu.alcatel-lucent.com> <CAEjQQ5VrWUQNxXH_yb_wGhf83GN_YCRS2Vwv87g0mddV4Rfy2w@mail.gmail.com> <BF6B00CC65FD2D45A326E74492B2C19FB75D8A98@FR711WXCHMBA05.zeu.alcatel-lucent.com> <CAEjQQ5VqXoTMAp_WAjoMEqgQo_7fwCzLo-Mh9mrXp-Vk5omHQQ@mail.gmail.com> <c53fbb440857396000fcbb76c1bae9aa@mail.gmail.com> <55AE3EA8.1070804@bobbriscoe.net>