Re: [tram] I-D Action: draft-thomson-tram-turn-bandwidth-00.txt

"Karl Stahl" <karl.stahl@intertex.se> Thu, 20 February 2014 13:40 UTC

From: Karl Stahl <karl.stahl@intertex.se>
To: "'Pal Martinsen (palmarti)'" <palmarti@cisco.com>, tram@ietf.org, "'Tirumaleswar Reddy (tireddy)'" <tireddy@cisco.com>
References: <20140214030712.30321.21888.idtracker@ietfa.amsl.com> <CAKhHsXGzA=ZTFGTK7ht9hQbfG70iqKrDtxrZCdQNNMzBYZCk8A@mail.gmail.com> <E721D8C6A2E1544DB2DEBC313AF54DE224412306@xmb-rcd-x02.cisco.com> <5303A4DE.8090500@viagenie.ca> <CALDtMrKN8hhDVLZQnPjPNkA=vBe0mznfxDpiAOx=uhkmw8PUHQ@mail.gmail.com> <5303D18C.5030705@viagenie.ca> <CALDtMr+0H=Qf7PxWD2=QpjCE9gTAFn9tWcjkkoaZyXfepAQHKw@mail.gmail.com> <E721D8C6A2E1544DB2DEBC313AF54DE224413A26@xmb-rcd-x02.cisco.com> <6BAD559F-A526-4215-A566-9A21632AED08@cisco.com>