[trill] AD review of draft-ietf-trill-centralized-replication-08

Alia Atlas <akatlas@gmail.com> Wed, 14 June 2017 20:52 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=36iIzwArJnsEq7rkVVuQh7sU3M3G6qFCR6yjHWc6Y7Y=; b=YVYhP4Y4RCt2dMR3mfUqlfuLvRWn6gkcAeg0AkxIaTApxP5P5F/T5ciOPvGQAzUN1s tCSi654vabgX2qzt17x+bN0OttnrwgFZJiWq7Cxh7ggSIqrkV0SGPAqcB5rzqYTs4Raj Ga99KfZzuCjf1Vmc/0OFafXAZeVCiJoDteEKBIo5aZpUxLi1dxR+LLDOgCdrDuaP5JCO SVLNvuktH0tRpqbj0dxuV5KUjvKwIEq5DUzf+T5gcXL2VNRQAJjCWZNXQ0JB5wAQ8MB/ tnOkPy8nwEbF08d24n1DPKD0cPgrkFMTfTtE/PbAWQpNdlC4Zr1k0ND+3VdeBjjZ0yCd Xf5g==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=36iIzwArJnsEq7rkVVuQh7sU3M3G6qFCR6yjHWc6Y7Y=; b=n3qAdt/rnA0ieqWlzyykcHxeIZyYW8bjNMrWleimEc0V1Jn5y0j3N9EGahn9/cHWll ysklsLJwx0MKnsYuoWhJVxVo69f/mFQsBmGoZoBhg1VGa0PsW83MFzATgxx1/m/epAZ3 XMBfDldblb0dbxtvLuTe9vZjVkQnn7EpE+yOJg5dk5Bd4uK0zTZ3hPrlxhEbB54/4eOl cJBA+S8yUfSYY7po9BvzlUH1IRsT6ha6Aop69KlttWN9uQUtot4CzIbO+kc9B8UwmM3p KXTAGcOUiAiBRbmjbbMvXvXO35T7FtXAjwsfIT5vfWyY4rAb3595/V/k9Zh3WuiQ6nHb k9GQ==