Publication request for draft-spinosa-urn-lex

Barry Leiba <barryleiba@computer.org> Wed, 30 April 2014 01:06 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:sender:date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=E5tsCpwV7QBuAZH0I9DggnvGHNEWOK9segKB4sHV7TE=; b=FwkoYNNKZH3s9sRMqHpp2kH/Y+H9lZx+HbeRev2jgYQ+n9yxX3icU7u0qSSDsAoMgj 0+8Q0DfeYArCd0Z/ajzwXIh0VBZI80HIGfXIQUeW5AIaS/FB8uczn8IRV53N+vf0mz5n CJtRnPcgveytSsGRqeQVP1r85akO0PwMtliUOFOyScWDaoJYGb3bgkX0WFNpzwdv3cRq 0ps1lQ7+ziglHvVwx+WtMuyRL/3NdRPOoObLtjJLj8LSjasscLrGsgdIPdb6IdVNxzWU +s+4z0vFCXN6d0hgQhhRYdjoGSB1g3U8lKo5NDTlnRguxqJpA+7qTgvOElVVEYhHvgP7 a2Bg==