Re: [v6ops] Suresh Krishnan's Discuss on draft-ietf-v6ops-unique-ipv6-prefix-per-host-07: (with DISCUSS and COMMENT)

Warren Kumari <warren@kumari.net> Sat, 09 September 2017 19:49 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=kumari-net.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=Oxemkr2QGK3SUS8lI/9gy+oETxacoHQC0XLim+E8so0=; b=AQEafsKeuSIE2qdfK4uEeLc98m4o85y2+kK8Ueo4pNsDT4tWu2aPzT8dr36gIAfar4 /I0h9ZMM5jZRUZB3+ryEU232s1Hp0W2VwIZZd+J6OPr60WAbEzEbENWQ5n8bivEvSLio cxCIYM95C0Q871kVY6IU1YzHtCWUjqPKlxNzZ0PdRZyg22YdE/CykpK7sdilBJSwY0Yg dIZZToIl16DE+5qid91n8FP13T/4lpQEBZC3ESLz/Qv17pb9KPmXe8NmIRm/PEc7H1CB rpHJY+59qhugVxw5IptaqqAMP1psea9ZGOejLapDNCbehAx/BI8zHOIGqbuAXZ0AqIJA mFSw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=Oxemkr2QGK3SUS8lI/9gy+oETxacoHQC0XLim+E8so0=; b=TbRhponBgHmI3VTDxzZeaYnmqxxrAVRmsBddmUfej+1HuxKjy5qyd34X+9KUMdn5nb JThlyGqjFWObTWVf2DuCX5TPAR5nuQW6sfWacPPxNq7lCJpXmHksokAoCB5BbiHDLJeL LQcOlRvQGeH9a/B9fyX3qHhA1//kBKLcayPYRQE7Kvqze1QJGGhKb8S2+5c78ItKBm7q FCNNJPHg28ObcqY3O91+XjHRt1NZ6oqCdwEMYvTmjSc09av4/pnmDAcm3j0T5XUQigPA dmrsLFkiMz5IYJSoXGI7Qddntk22JFWe+y3gJMRlfcLHFhQvKskZ8UkKpkYvjTGIdhA+ jpLg==