Re: [websec] Review of draft-ietf-websec-strict-transport-sec-06.txt

Alexey Melnikov <alexey.melnikov@isode.com> Fri, 04 May 2012 11:10 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; t=1336129823; d=isode.com; s=selector; i=@isode.com; bh=9TywROaqWhXvsH9Auqi6LopWygUMGnxi182COa5wGgQ=; h=From:Sender:Reply-To:Subject:Date:Message-ID:To:Cc:MIME-Version: In-Reply-To:References:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding: Content-ID:Content-Description; b=nOa1eGParXaNHGb/U1sXwGUhBlB/f0WZNx982fMW7Nf5RQKiST3N2oWfdIv3/3Z6h0cGF7 UJxbbVS5bn9c0YJ0Ijzum5wU8FnZu6X7QT0RvOSLFXTwg9GkhMVLQKyWYIQGgNeIVjCpwN rTI5Jxyk8Guov+UzNaAn39+LaabaWPQ=;