Re: [xrblock] (Bursts and Gaps) Open issue 1: Combing loss/discard

"Charles Eckel (eckelcu)" <eckelcu@cisco.com> Tue, 20 December 2011 18:34 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=eckelcu@cisco.com; l=4114; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1324406094; x=1325615694; h=mime-version:content-transfer-encoding:subject:date: message-id:in-reply-to:references:from:to; bh=t+EcaKjG0UVVcNWl/7SGlagl/ajiQZafGMf82318ZrU=; b=VYtwojGTbGl+PBlO/b9639j3P2k8vbksF4YFU3IlDpwwJ/LgT35YuksY F38XDqv/1HokY0zyvYOiz0q4RnLnfsQy03Ml5EY7xE5MZuPJWJHjUcdBu R6JVF+x5ojj+RF3qzAE2ryv69serTRPYv4XBR9UwgBgx+k3eIDDMKNqsV 4=;