IETF 70 - Visa Requirements

To determine if you need a Temporary Resident Visa to enter Canada, please visit the following site:

Countries and Territories Whose Citizens Require Visas in Order to Enter Canada as Visitors

If your country is on the above list, you MUST apply for and receive a TRV (Temporary Resident Visa) and you will need a letter of invitation. Please request the letter of invitation the same day that you pay IETF-70 Registration fee. Please be advised that there is a fee associated with the TRV, for more information about this fee and the payment of it, please visit Paying the Fees.

The application for a TRV (Temporary Resident Visa) includes the following items:

Additional information on travling to Canada can be found at:
Determining Entry & Visa Requirements
Information on Visiting Canada

If you need a visa, please remember that you should request a letter of invitation as soon as possible and to apply for your visa well in advance of your travel!