Responsible Use of the Network (run) Charter
NOTE: This charter is accurate as of the 31st IETF Meeting in San Jose. It
may now be out-of-date. (Consider this a "snapshot" of the working
group from that meeting.) Up-to-date charters for all active working
groups can be found elsewhere in this Web server.
- Sally Hambridge <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Gary Malkin <email@example.com>
User Services Area Director(s):
- Joyce Reynolds <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Mailing List Information
- General Discussion:email@example.com
- To Subscribe: firstname.lastname@example.org
- In Body: subscribe ietf-run <your-email-address>
- Archive: ftp.intel.com/pub/ietf-run
Description of Working Group
Reflecting the needs of the Internet community, the IETF sees a
need to create an etiquette ("netiquette" in network parlance)
guide for Internet users. The working group will develop an
FYI RFC on responsible use of the Internet and its tools.
Goals and Milestones
- Dec 94
- Create bibliography of available literature
- Mar 95
- Internet-Draft of netiquette guide.
- Jul 95
- Submit netiquette guide to be published as FYI RFC.
No Current Internet-Drafts
No Request for Comments