IS-IS for IP Internets (isis) Charter
NOTE: This charter is accurate as of the 33rd IETF Meeting in Stockholm. It
may now be out-of-date. (Consider this a "snapshot" of the working
group from that meeting.) Up-to-date charters for all active working
groups can be found elsewhere in this Web server.
- Doug Montgomery <email@example.com>
- Chris Gunner <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Routing Area Director(s):
- Joel Halpern <email@example.com>
Mailing List Information
- General Discussion:firstname.lastname@example.org
- To Subscribe: email@example.com
Description of Working Group
The IS-IS for IP Internets Working Group will develop additions to the
existing OSI IS-IS routing protocol to support IP environments and dual OSI
and IP environments.
Goals and Milestones
- Liaison with the IS-IS editor for OSI in case any minor changes to IS-IS are necessary.
- Develop an extension to the OSI IS-IS protocols which will allow use of IS-IS to support IP environments, and which will allow use of IS-IS as a single routing protocol to support both IP and OSI in dual environments.
- Post a revision of the IS-IS as an Internet-Draft.
- Mar 93
- Submit the revised IS-IS to the IESG as a Draft Standard.
- Mar 93
- Submit the IS-IS MIB to the IESG as a Proposed Standard.
No Current Internet-Drafts
Request for Comments