To take part in the IETF 90 Photo Scavenger Hunt please follow the rules and upload the photos here.
- Take a a photo of at least 5 of the 7 items on the list below. (You may upload photos to the wiki as you take them.)
NOTE: Your username for the wiki is the email address you used to register for the meeting, and the password is your 10-digit registration confirmation number.
- Submissions are due by 0900 on Friday, July 25, 2014. Once you have added all of your photos to the wiki, send an email to <address> to confirm that your submission is complete. Please use the subject line: “IETF 90 Scavenger Hunt Submission.”
Prizes: The first 25 people to submit qualifying entries (based on time stamp of email to <address>) will win a super-fancy IETF 90 Scavenger Hunt button. Prizes must be claimed by the time registration closes at 1100 on Friday, July 25, 2014.
Scavenger Hunt Items (five of the seven required):
1) For newcomers: take a selfie with a WG/BOF chair (picture must include new attendee ribbon and blue dot) OR for non-newcomers: take a selfie with a newcomer (must have new attendee ribbon).
2) Take a single photo that includes all of the different badge dot colors. Include as many people in the shot as you need to in order to get all of the colors. (Note: Taking a photo of the badge dot poster does not count–we want to see real people and real badges!)
3) Take a selfie with an IETFer wearing an IETF T-shirt from before IETF 67. Ask them how the cookies were back in the day.
4) Take a selfie with someone from our IETF 90 host group, Ericsson. Be sure to thank them for supporting the IETF. Hint: Look for the green dots on their badges.
5) Take a selfie with someone wearing tie-dye.
6) Find the NOC Help Desk and take a selfie with the person working at the desk.
7) Take a selfie with one of the Bits-N-Bites exhibitors at Bits-N-Bites.
|Name and email of entrant||Photo 1||Photo 2||Photo 3||Photo 4||Photo 5|