- Complete Form and Submit (Register one person per form).
- Receive Registration ID (Retain for future use).
- Pay now or later, online or on-site. Late fee will apply for payments after the Early-Bird cut-off date and for on-site payments.
- Request a Letter of Invitation for Visa purposes now, or later.
- Confirmation email will be sent to you.
- Substitutions are not allowed.
- Full Rate or Student registration fee is for all or any part of the meeting and includes admission to all working group sessions, plenaries, Sunday evening Welcome Reception (cash bar), and meeting break refreshments. Part of the fee is used to support other IETF Activities, such as RFC Editor services, Secretariat services and IASA services.
- Registration fee:
- Early-Bird: $700 USD , if paid in full prior to 2359 UTC Friday, March 09, 2018.
- Late: $875 USD if paid after Early-Bird cutoff date and time.
- One Day Pass: $375 USD (Includes access to any one day of meeting sessions and breaks, plus the Sunday Tutorials & Reception, and the Plenaries).
- Full-time students: $150 USD with on-site proof of ID.
- Remote Participants: No fee.
- Payment Options: MasterCard, Discover, Visa, American Express, PayPal, and Wire Transfer.
- Online payment closes 1700 local time March 16, 2018. After that time, all payments (whether or not you have pre-registered) and registrations must be made on-site. The late fee will apply.
- We are required to collect a Value Added Tax of 20.00% for all registration fees. You may be entitled to recoup some of all of the Value Added Tax paid. See the FAQ for more information.
- The VAT invoice for your participation shall be issued within 45 days of your payment. VAT invoice will be issued by:
1 Rond-point de l’Europe
92250 LA GARENNE-COLOMBES
French VAT Number: FR75523098614
UK VAT Number: GB975109011
LETTERS OF INVITATION:
Google, one of the IETF 101 meeting hosts, will be providing the host letters of invitation (LOI) for IETF 101. These letters are not yet available but we will send a note to the community as soon as attendees are able to request one.
You may obtain an IETF LOI at this time, though it cannot be used in the visa application process. The IETF LOI is available only in electronic format.
Traveling with a friend or family member 18 or older? Register them for the IETF Companion program for only $25. Benefits include:
- Companion's Welcome Reception for companions Sunday, March 18th from 1630-1730
- The IETF Welcome Reception Sunday, March 18th from 1700-1900
- Companion's Email List to facilitate communications among the companions.
- Companion's Meeting Badge for access to the venue (not to be used to attend working sessions).
- Refunds are subject to a 10% (ten percent) service charge. Note: this fee is waived in the event that cancellation is due to denial of entry visa.
- Cancellations and requests for refunds must be received by 2359 UTC Monday, March 12, 2018. Refund requests will not be honored beyond this point.
- For registration fees paid via credit card, refunds will only be issued to the credit card originally charged.
- Contact the IETF Registrar, email@example.com, to cancel and request a refund.