[6tisch] (suggested disposition) Re: WGLC comments on 6tisch-security

Rene Struik <rstruik.ext@gmail.com> Fri, 06 March 2015 00:27 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=message-id:date:from:user-agent:mime-version:to:subject:references :in-reply-to:content-type; bh=pfLWkGWcnh/s5o3Pb3SkhvQhyIlvhUL8il1SNbywmwc=; b=04aBG2GIdT63/lVrm/Lm1eVi/lu+aI3ycv7dsTFAgrH3tfnn8sbasfUbcMojpMzyfX PhUOK2NSDs3eRg3WukRb+imx2DitAD2v5atS9YmbMIa6A5NtSS3eJnUhnBrTCAyvWxfr WxSLCRfMxBqj+wXsWmbMdyEhgyAs/1FmU6sJ0v9Yx4cIyXP+MyJwdk/AF6tG2sdv2rs0 pAiA/F2GQm/cZGtQh/PxmqxilrlCEQM5OjOobufnh2qv5UVjNNA5r7NR8xFi51NCaKEg YyRQGmzabXI7KqIKtcb2welSEO8rfyb8nGaOgeYO9MJbCeNFldiqc6TghAMLm8GzOIRu jvJw==