IETF
core@jabber.ietf.org
Tuesday, July 23, 2019< ^ >
irob has set the subject to:
Room Configuration
Room Occupants

GMT+0
[14:01:54] Ivaylo Petrov joins the room
[15:11:29] Ivaylo Petrov leaves the room: Machine going to sleep
[15:28:49] Ivaylo Petrov joins the room
[16:00:15] Ivaylo Petrov leaves the room: Machine going to sleep
[17:10:13] Ivaylo Petrov joins the room
[19:12:24] Ivaylo Petrov leaves the room: Machine going to sleep
[19:23:15] Ivaylo Petrov joins the room
[20:28:26] francesca joins the room
[20:54:12] Ivaylo Petrov leaves the room: Machine going to sleep
[20:55:49] Meetecho joins the room
[20:59:14] VirtualQueue_ks0KgLvi joins the room
[21:00:11] VirtualQueue_ks0KgLvi leaves the room
[21:01:06] VirtualQueue_kDY6Nfl3 joins the room
[21:01:15] francesca leaves the room
[21:02:13] francesca joins the room
[21:05:05] Alexander Pelov joins the room
[21:05:10] Bill Silverajan joins the room
[21:05:11] Christer Holmberg joins the room
[21:06:05] francesca leaves the room
[21:06:37] francesca joins the room
[21:08:59] Thomas Fossati joins the room
[21:10:00] Christian Hopfner joins the room
[21:10:08] <francesca> hi
[21:10:39] <francesca> meetecho do you guys know the adress to get help with blue sheets?
[21:10:46] <francesca> we are missing ours
[21:10:56] <Meetecho> I'll notify the secretariat
[21:11:08] <francesca> thanks!
[21:12:23] Ivaylo Petrov joins the room
[21:14:53] <francesca> I'll be monitoring jabber, if you want a comment relayed to the mic please preface it with "mic:"
[21:15:26] mcr joins the room
[21:15:32] <mcr> still trying to get the minutes up.
[21:15:47] <mcr> https://etherpad.tools.ietf.org/p/notes-ietf-105-core?useMonospaceFont=true  Is this still the right thing?
[21:16:10] Anthony Faust joins the room
[21:16:36] <Ivaylo Petrov> seems right, yes :)
[21:19:09] <mcr> nope, it's wrong.
[21:19:16] <mcr> https://etherpad.ietf.org/p/notes-ietf-105-core?useMonospaceFont=true
[21:19:24] <mcr> they are not the same, for reasons I don't know.
[21:29:02] Thomas Paul joins the room
[21:29:41] Valery Smyslov joins the room
[21:34:22] Henk Birkholz joins the room
[21:35:11] Henk Birkholz leaves the room
[21:35:11] Henk Birkholz joins the room
[21:37:23] Tuomas Aura joins the room
[21:38:35] Thomas Paul leaves the room
[21:43:31] alexander.pelov joins the room
[21:47:43] <Ivaylo Petrov> FYI, I believe that was Benjamin Damm on the mic
[21:51:49] Valery Smyslov leaves the room
[21:51:50] Valery Smyslov joins the room
[21:53:51] <francesca> I am not reporting on the names of the speaker at the mic, please on remote let me know if you need me to :)
[21:57:47] Tuomas Aura leaves the room
[21:58:17] <Christer Holmberg> Audio quality is bad.
[21:58:26] <Henk Birkholz> mic: Ivaylo is very hard to understand
[21:58:45] <francesca> What should we do about it? should he speak up?
[21:58:47] <Meetecho> Working on it
[21:58:49] <Bill Silverajan> Just a general comment: could Ivaylo take a step back?
[21:58:52] <Thomas Fossati> Francesca could you ask Ivalyo to move back from the mic please?
[21:58:58] <Christer Holmberg> mic: It is not the volume, it is the voice quality
[21:59:33] <francesca> is this better?
[21:59:34] <Henk Birkholz> maybe move a tad bit away from the mic? idk this was a okay before
[21:59:47] Ivaylo Petrov leaves the room
[21:59:49] <Meetecho> Yes, it looks like he's too close
[21:59:52] <Henk Birkholz> not really :-)
[21:59:52] <Thomas Fossati> much better
[22:00:00] <Henk Birkholz> oh yes... now
[22:00:07] <Henk Birkholz> thx
[22:00:07] <Thomas Fossati> thanks
[22:00:10] <Christer Holmberg> better
[22:00:14] <francesca> ok good  :)
[22:00:15] <Meetecho> We're reducing the capture volume from here, but it's a temporary solution
[22:00:22] <Meetecho> He should speak further from the mic
[22:00:31] <francesca> I'll ask again
[22:00:53] <Henk Birkholz> yay!
[22:00:59] <francesca> better?
[22:01:00] <Thomas Fossati> :-)
[22:02:27] <Bill Silverajan> Thanks. yes..
[22:02:49] <francesca> 👍
[22:09:39] <francesca> Alex could you please take a look at the minutes and fill in your comment?
[22:09:52] <francesca> https://etherpad.ietf.org/p/notes-ietf-105-core?useMonospaceFont=true
[22:11:04] <alexander.pelov> yes, sure
[22:11:21] <francesca> thanks! :) it was a bit hard to catch everything
[22:11:52] <Alexander Pelov> sorry about that :(
[22:14:59] <Thomas Fossati> cheers thanks
[22:15:02] <alexander.pelov> thanks !
[22:15:04] Christer Holmberg leaves the room
[22:15:04] <francesca> meeting over! :) bye
[22:15:06] francesca leaves the room
[22:15:15] Meetecho leaves the room
[22:15:26] Alexander Pelov leaves the room
[22:15:26] Henk Birkholz leaves the room
[22:15:26] Bill Silverajan leaves the room
[22:15:26] Valery Smyslov leaves the room
[22:15:26] Anthony Faust leaves the room
[22:15:26] Christian Hopfner leaves the room
[22:15:26] Thomas Fossati leaves the room
[22:15:55] alexander.pelov leaves the room
Powered by ejabberd - robust, scalable and extensible XMPP server Powered by Erlang Valid XHTML 1.0 Transitional Valid CSS!