IETF
dmm@jabber.ietf.org
Thursday, 29 March 2012< ^ >
Room Configuration

GMT+0
[06:27:26] karen.s.seo joins the room
[06:59:00] sarikaya2012 joins the room
[07:00:18] Brian Haberman joins the room
[07:00:26] Wassim M. Haddad joins the room
[07:00:54] <sarikaya2012> Jouni's slides
[07:01:04] <sarikaya2012> http://tools.ietf.org/agenda/83/slides/slides-83-dmm-0.pdf
[07:04:43] <sarikaya2012> Anthony Chan is presenting from
[07:04:46] <sarikaya2012> http://tools.ietf.org/agenda/83/slides/slides-83-dmm-1.pdf
[07:05:20] <sarikaya2012> slide 4
[07:06:12] <sarikaya2012> slide 5
[07:06:37] <sarikaya2012> slide 6
[07:06:42] <sarikaya2012> going fast
[07:07:04] <sarikaya2012> slide 7
[07:07:40] <sarikaya2012> slide 8
[07:08:02] <karen.s.seo> Is this the Architecture presentation?
[07:08:25] <sarikaya2012> @Karen yes
[07:08:36] <sarikaya2012> slide 9
[07:08:49] <karen.s.seo> Thank you.
[07:09:57] <sarikaya2012> slide 10
[07:10:18] bpjab1 joins the room
[07:11:40] <sarikaya2012> slide 11
[07:13:52] <sarikaya2012> jump to slide 13
[07:14:15] <sarikaya2012> now Dapeng at mic
[07:14:26] <sarikaya2012> slide 12
[07:15:06] <sarikaya2012> slide 15
[07:15:58] <sarikaya2012> slide 16
[07:16:47] <sarikaya2012> slide 17
[07:17:23] <sarikaya2012> Now Raj is presenting
[07:17:29] <sarikaya2012> slide 19
[07:20:41] gigix73 joins the room
[07:20:53] <sarikaya2012> slide 20
[07:23:13] <sarikaya2012> slide 21
[07:24:15] <sarikaya2012> no questions now
[07:24:39] <sarikaya2012> Now Charlie is presenting the matrix on slide 23
[07:26:43] <sarikaya2012> M is maybe
[07:27:02] <sarikaya2012> slide 24
[07:27:40] <sarikaya2012> slide 25
[07:29:09] <sarikaya2012> slide 26
[07:30:54] <sarikaya2012> conclusions slide 27
[07:32:06] <sarikaya2012> now questions
[07:32:12] <sarikaya2012> Sri at mic
[07:32:40] <sarikaya2012> charging is an issue with dmm
[07:32:48] <sarikaya2012> Georgios at mic
[07:33:21] <sarikaya2012> cross operator support, security support etc. not considered
[07:35:41] <bpjab1> That was Behcet at the mike
[07:36:27] <sarikaya2012> Rajeev is asking
[07:36:39] <sarikaya2012> what are we trying to solve
[07:38:25] <sarikaya2012> what is nice to have vs what we need?
[07:39:13] <sarikaya2012> new proposals
[07:39:16] <sarikaya2012> http://tools.ietf.org/agenda/83/slides/slides-83-dmm-2.pdf
[07:40:01] <sarikaya2012> Pete is presenting
[07:40:14] <sarikaya2012> slide 2
[07:41:18] <sarikaya2012> slide 3
[07:42:11] <sarikaya2012> slide 4
[07:42:35] <sarikaya2012> Marco is explaining Slide 4
[07:44:36] <sarikaya2012> Pierrick slide 5
[07:45:06] <sarikaya2012> animation is gone in the pdf file
[07:47:59] <sarikaya2012> Pete on Slide 6 BGP based
[07:48:36] <sarikaya2012> slide 7
[07:48:56] bpjab1 leaves the room
[07:49:57] <sarikaya2012> slide 8
[07:52:01] <sarikaya2012> MN address DB slide 9
[07:53:31] <sarikaya2012> mobility handling slide 10
[07:54:11] <sarikaya2012> slide 11
[07:55:31] <sarikaya2012> slide 12
[07:57:34] <sarikaya2012> compare/contrast 3 slide 13
[07:58:29] <sarikaya2012> additional features slide 14
[08:00:31] <sarikaya2012> conclusions slide 15
[08:03:32] <sarikaya2012> Dapeng is asking now
[08:05:22] <sarikaya2012> Q to Marco, why not use lisp?
[08:06:03] <sarikaya2012> Marco is explaining his answer
[08:07:42] <sarikaya2012> Pierrick in @ selection
[08:08:30] <sarikaya2012> Charlie is asking on DNS solution
[08:10:33] <sarikaya2012> Jouni has flushed the q
[08:11:12] <sarikaya2012> Sri on source address selection
[08:11:28] <sarikaya2012> http://tools.ietf.org/agenda/83/slides/slides-83-dmm-3.pdf
[08:11:56] <sarikaya2012> slide 2
[08:14:19] <sarikaya2012> slide 3
[08:15:12] <sarikaya2012> slide 4
[08:15:47] <sarikaya2012> color your prefix by carrying a tag
[08:15:59] <sarikaya2012> slide 5
[08:17:17] <sarikaya2012> slide 6
[08:17:37] <sarikaya2012> jouni flushed the q
[08:18:09] <sarikaya2012> Dapeng on API
[08:18:16] <sarikaya2012> http://tools.ietf.org/agenda/83/slides/slides-83-dmm-4.pdf
[08:19:05] <sarikaya2012> slide 4
[08:19:22] <sarikaya2012> extensions to RFC 5014
[08:19:36] <sarikaya2012> slide 5
[08:20:17] <sarikaya2012> slide 6
[08:20:45] <sarikaya2012> now Q&A
[08:21:01] <sarikaya2012> Tricci at mic
[08:22:38] <sarikaya2012> Dapeng answering
[08:23:23] <sarikaya2012> Sri says we need to fix the problem first
[08:23:37] <sarikaya2012> Jouni at mic
[08:25:20] <sarikaya2012> Jouni says source address selection is the issue
[08:25:51] <sarikaya2012> Pete at mic
[08:26:25] <sarikaya2012> Charlie at mic
[08:27:26] <sarikaya2012> Charlie says we need to support address continuity
[08:30:19] <sarikaya2012> Rajeev at mic
[08:30:49] <sarikaya2012> Rajeev says diff between mobility and routing is important
[08:33:20] <sarikaya2012> Carlos on PMIPv6 enhancements
[08:33:27] <sarikaya2012> http://tools.ietf.org/agenda/83/slides/slides-83-dmm-7.pdf
[08:34:03] <sarikaya2012> slide 2
[08:35:26] <sarikaya2012> slide 3
[08:35:46] <sarikaya2012> slide 4
[08:36:53] <sarikaya2012> user plane is distributed, control plane centralized
[08:37:32] caozhenpku joins the room
[08:37:58] caozhenpku leaves the room
[08:39:24] <sarikaya2012> telemaco
[08:39:26] <sarikaya2012> http://tools.ietf.org/agenda/83/slides/slides-83-dmm-9.pdf
[08:39:38] <sarikaya2012> slide 3 now
[08:40:53] <sarikaya2012> slide 4
[08:42:01] <sarikaya2012> demo this afternoon
[08:42:32] <sarikaya2012> Carlos on distributed anchoring
[08:43:09] <sarikaya2012> http://tools.ietf.org/agenda/83/slides/slides-83-dmm-8.pdf
[08:44:53] <sarikaya2012> slide 3
[08:47:34] <sarikaya2012> slide 4
[08:49:36] <sarikaya2012> prefix lifetime by Jouni
[08:49:48] <sarikaya2012> http://tools.ietf.org/agenda/83/slides/slides-83-dmm-11.pdf
[08:50:38] <sarikaya2012> slide 3
[08:51:17] <sarikaya2012> slide 4
[08:53:44] <sarikaya2012> wen on PMIP based dmm
[08:53:46] <sarikaya2012> http://tools.ietf.org/agenda/83/slides/slides-83-dmm-10.pdf
[08:53:55] <sarikaya2012> slide 2
[08:55:36] <sarikaya2012> slide 3
[08:58:33] <sarikaya2012> slides 4 & 5
[09:00:22] <sarikaya2012> Now discussion on pmip approaches
[09:00:33] <sarikaya2012> Dapeng is at mic
[09:03:20] <sarikaya2012> Juan Carlos is asking why Pierrick's proposal is not treated as PMIPbased?
[09:04:25] <sarikaya2012> Julien is asking why at the mag per mn interface?
[09:04:38] <sarikaya2012> Carlos is answering
[09:05:18] <sarikaya2012> rebuttal
[09:08:48] <sarikaya2012> Jonnes at mic
[09:09:42] Brian Haberman leaves the room
[09:17:06] gigix73 leaves the room
[09:17:22] <sarikaya2012> now dimensioning issue
[09:17:31] <sarikaya2012> http://tools.ietf.org/agenda/83/slides/slides-83-dmm-6.pdf
[09:18:25] Wassim M. Haddad leaves the room
[09:18:40] <sarikaya2012> Elena on slide 8
[09:19:09] <sarikaya2012> Slide 7 now
[09:20:07] <sarikaya2012> Raj is at mic
[09:21:55] <sarikaya2012> now Jouni on discussion of milestones
[09:31:07] sarikaya2012 leaves the room
[09:34:03] karen.s.seo leaves the room
[11:06:03] Wassim M. Haddad joins the room
[11:32:59] Wassim M. Haddad leaves the room
[11:46:32] Brian Haberman joins the room
[11:46:41] Brian Haberman leaves the room