IETF
krb-wg
krb-wg@jabber.ietf.org
Tuesday, 27 March 2012< ^ >
hartmans has set the subject to: Prep for interim WG virtual meeting on PAD
Room Configuration

GMT+0
[10:53:34] tlyu joins the room
[10:54:46] hartmans joins the room
[10:55:04] jimsch joins the room
[10:55:04] semery joins the room
[10:55:05] rafa.marinlopez joins the room
[10:55:59] semery leaves the room
[10:56:07] Thomas Hardjono joins the room
[10:56:45] alejandro.perez.mendez joins the room
[10:56:54] Simon Josefsson joins the room
[10:57:14] Josh Howlett joins the room
[10:57:34] hartmans has set the subject to: Kerberos working group at IETF 83 http://tools.ietf.org/wg/krb-wg
[10:58:39] Simon Romano joins the room
[10:59:04] ZTE-20111226SWH joins the room
[10:59:21] weiyinxing joins the room
[10:59:53] ZTE-20111226SWH leaves the room
[11:00:14] sujing joins the room
[11:00:45] alejandro.perez.mendez leaves the room
[11:01:26] alejandro.perez.mendez joins the room
[11:01:31] <Thomas Hardjono> Any audio?
[11:01:39] <Simon Romano> It's coming...
[11:01:40] audio joins the room
[11:01:49] <Simon Romano> hold on a minute...
[11:02:02] <Simon Romano> there's no fixed network for our audio laptop here :-(
[11:02:11] <Simon Romano> We're switching to wireless...
[11:02:15] Satoru Kanno joins the room
[11:02:16] <Simon Romano> Here it is...
[11:02:21] m&m joins the room
[11:04:03] <Simon Romano> Slide 1: 83rd IETF Kerberos Working Group
[11:04:15] <Simon Romano> Slide 2: Note Well
[11:04:17] <Simon Romano> Slide 3: Kerberos Working Group Introduction
[11:04:21] <Simon Romano> Slide 4: Kerberos Working Group Meeting Participa
[11:04:21] jhutz@jis.mit.edu/owl joins the room
[11:04:41] <Simon Romano> Slide 5: Kerberos Working Group Agenda
[11:05:05] Tobia Castaldi joins the room
[11:05:11] <Simon Romano> Slide 6: Kerberos Working Group Document Status -
[11:05:20] Jeffrey Hutzelman joins the room
[11:06:10] <Simon Romano> Slide 6: Kerberos Working Group Document Status -
[11:06:13] <Simon Romano> Slide 7: Kerberos Working Group Document Status -
[11:07:03] sftcd joins the room
[11:07:13] <Simon Romano> Is there someone remote who has to present something or anyhow interact with the audio room?
[11:07:19] <Simon Romano> Slide 8: Kerberos Working Group Document Status -
[11:07:59] <Simon Romano> Slide 9: Kerberos Working Group Technical Discuss
[11:09:00] shawn emery joins the room
[11:11:40] <jhutz@jis.mit.edu/owl> Note that contrary to what was announced in the agenda, meetecho support
for the krb-wg portion of the meeting is actually taking place in the
"krb-wg" room.
[11:11:42] pereniguezgarcia joins the room
[11:13:11] <Tobia Castaldi> this is the link for joining the meetecho session http://www.meetecho.com/ietf83/krb
[11:15:16] <Simon Josefsson> (does meetecho work for anyone? I just get 'Oooops! Error joining room:')
[11:15:34] <jhutz@jis.mit.edu/owl> Yes, it works
[11:16:07] <Tobia Castaldi> Simon Josefsson you have to use a different nick name
[11:16:12] <jhutz@jis.mit.edu/owl> The regular IETF audio should also work, subject to the usual delays
[11:16:22] <Tobia Castaldi> if you are already logged in the jabber room
[11:16:27] <Thomas Hardjono> +1
[11:16:39] <sftcd> @thomas: +1 to which?
[11:16:44] <Tobia Castaldi> meetecho automatically logs you in the official jabber room
[11:16:51] <Thomas Hardjono> In favour
[11:17:18] Simon Josefsson leaves the room
[11:17:29] Simon Josefsson joins the room
[11:17:47] <jimsch> You get to judge consus - what should be the foward process? - about 5 pro - 0 no - 2 need more info
[11:18:52] Josh Howlett leaves the room
[11:18:53] <sftcd> FYI, I've just now forwarded Sam's mail to the IESG to see if anyone there cares
[11:19:01] <Simon Romano> Presentation stopped
[11:19:25] <Simon Romano> Slide 1: draft-perez-abfab-kerberospreauth-option
[11:19:45] <Simon Romano> Slide 1: draft-perez-abfab-kerberospreauth-option
[11:20:36] Lorenzo Miniero joins the room
[11:21:04] William Mills joins the room
[11:21:11] Asgeir Eiriksson joins the room
[11:21:11] <Simon Romano> Slide 2: Objective
[11:22:18] Jeffrey Hutzelman leaves the room
[11:22:36] jhutz869 joins the room
[11:24:10] <Simon Romano> Slide 3: Options
[11:25:41] <Simon Romano> Slide 4: Model 1: Kerberos client is the ABFAB in
[11:26:02] <Simon Romano> ..itiator
[11:27:35] <Simon Romano> Slide 5: Model 2: Kerberos client is the ABFAB ac
[11:30:05] Alessandro Amirante joins the room
[11:30:41] jhutz869 leaves the room
[11:31:12] jhutz869 joins the room
[11:32:01] <Simon Romano> Slide 6: Approaches for implementing EAPbased Ker
[11:32:22] <Simon Romano> Slide 7: Approaches for implementing EAPbased Ker
[11:33:40] <Simon Romano> Slide 8: Approaches for implementing EAPbased Ker
[11:34:18] <Simon Romano> beros pre-authentication
[11:34:55] <Simon Romano> Slide 9: Summary
[11:35:55] <Simon Romano> Slide 10: Summary
[11:40:36] sujing leaves the room
[11:44:03] <jhutz@jis.mit.edu/owl> not sure why I can't talk
but I was going to say go ahead with that set of questions
[11:44:33] cheevarat joins the room
[11:45:09] <Tobia Castaldi> are you using the telephone?
[11:45:14] <jhutz@jis.mit.edu/owl> I would like to hear whether there are people who would contribute to
and/or review work in this space.
[11:45:38] <jhutz@jis.mit.edu/owl> Leif's slides are on the web site
[11:45:56] <Simon Romano> Presentation stopped
[11:46:27] <Simon Romano> Which site?
[11:46:37] <Simon Romano> We don't have them (Meetecho)
[11:46:54] <hartmans> Meeting materials site
[11:47:06] <Simon Romano> Just uploaded!
[11:47:45] <Simon Josefsson> http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/83/slides/slides-83-krb-wg-2.pdf
[11:47:50] Tobia Castaldi leaves the room
[11:47:55] <jhutz@jis.mit.edu/owl> Oh, they were uploaded to the ietf site after the meeting started
[11:48:18] Tobia Castaldi joins the room
[11:48:39] hartmans would really like to thank the meetecho folks. It's arleally hard job and they're doing a lot for us.
[11:48:56] <Simon Romano> Our pleasure :-)
[11:49:06] <Tobia Castaldi> Slide 3: final issues (2)
[11:49:43] Josh Howlett joins the room
[11:50:07] <Tobia Castaldi> Slide 4: Proposed (by me)
[11:50:27] rafa.marinlopez leaves the room
[11:51:06] <jhutz@jis.mit.edu/owl> So, for me the source of confusion is that we talk about a schema being
an "implementation" of the data model, so we say "mandatory to implement"
when we mean "mandatory to include in a schema"
[11:51:16] <Tobia Castaldi> Slide 5: Resolution?
[11:51:27] pereniguezgarcia leaves the room
[11:53:47] cheevarat leaves the room
[11:54:04] <jhutz@jis.mit.edu/owl> I'm fine with the "date and time" change
[11:54:10] <Tobia Castaldi> Slide 2: final issues
[11:54:13] cheevarat joins the room
[11:54:52] Josh Howlett leaves the room
[11:55:13] tlyu leaves the room
[11:55:15] William Mills leaves the room
[11:55:24] Simon Romano leaves the room
[11:55:47] William Mills joins the room
[11:55:50] <Tobia Castaldi> Presentazione interrotta
[11:56:00] <Tobia Castaldi> bye all
[11:56:03] William Mills leaves the room
[11:56:08] Tobia Castaldi leaves the room
[11:56:25] Lorenzo Miniero leaves the room
[11:57:00] jimsch leaves the room
[11:57:07] cheevarat leaves the room
[11:57:08] m&m leaves the room
[11:57:51] audio leaves the room
[11:58:04] tlyu joins the room
[11:58:16] Josh Howlett joins the room
[11:59:30] Simon Josefsson leaves the room
[11:59:44] hartmans leaves the room
[12:00:50] alejandro.perez.mendez leaves the room
[12:02:59] Asgeir Eiriksson leaves the room
[12:03:00] jhutz869 leaves the room
[12:04:15] Josh Howlett leaves the room
[12:04:49] sftcd leaves the room
[12:11:54] Alessandro Amirante leaves the room
[12:20:23] tsitkova joins the room
[12:55:25] Thomas Hardjono leaves the room
[12:57:04] tlyu leaves the room
[13:00:18] weiyinxing leaves the room
[13:01:24] shawn emery leaves the room
[13:02:06] Satoru Kanno leaves the room
[13:06:05] tsitkova leaves the room
[13:13:40] Satoru Kanno joins the room
[13:14:05] Satoru Kanno leaves the room