IETF
manet
manet@jabber.ietf.org
Thursday, November 7, 2013< ^ >
bebemaster has set the subject to: End
Room Configuration
Room Occupants

GMT+0
[01:02:10] badamson joins the room
[01:19:51] badamson leaves the room
[03:58:16] badamson joins the room
[06:47:25] badamson leaves the room
[14:30:26] badamson joins the room
[16:06:01] badamson leaves the room
[18:08:18] badamson joins the room
[19:18:56] Jiazi YI joins the room
[19:31:52] badamson leaves the room
[20:26:21] badamson joins the room
[20:51:06] henningrogge joins the room
[20:51:45] <henningrogge> did I miscalculate the timezone difference and the manet WG is already over?
[20:52:06] <badamson> no - it should start in 8 minutes or so
[20:52:26] <henningrogge> perfect
[20:53:14] <Jiazi YI> hi, do you have audio stream on your side?
[20:53:27] <henningrogge> I am still looking for the URL
[20:54:31] Lotte Steenbrink joins the room
[20:54:57] <badamson> http://tools.ietf.org/agenda/88/
[20:55:04] Peer Azmat joins the room
[20:55:15] <badamson> And there is the little speaker icon for the MANET session I think
[20:57:17] <henningrogge> yes, but it doesn't work for me...
[20:57:20] <Jiazi YI> I downloaded the ietf883.m3u file, but it seems that it doesn't work  on my side
[20:57:21] <henningrogge> maybe the stream is still down?
[20:58:19] <Peer Azmat> Yeh, no audio stream yet
[20:58:58] <badamson> perhaps so, i just get an indefinite "loading ..." indication here
[21:00:46] <henningrogge> okay, I think I get sound
[21:00:48] <henningrogge> yes
[21:00:51] <henningrogge> stream is active
[21:05:29] John Dowdell joins the room
[21:05:30] Ulrich Herberg joins the room
[21:05:41] <John Dowdell> Hi all
[21:06:22] Eimann joins the room
[21:06:28] <henningrogge> @Ulrich: I see there is a "ett draft" point in the Agenda ?
[21:06:51] <John Dowdell> I will be your jabber scribe this afternoon, so please prefix any things you want said with MIC:I will
[21:07:14] <Jiazi YI> thanks
[21:07:24] <Eimann> Thanks John, nice hat. :-)
[21:07:34] Eimann is now known as Dominik Bay
[21:07:45] <John Dowdell> yes its not my idea of elegance
[21:07:51] <Dominik Bay> :-)
[21:08:06] teco.boot joins the room
[21:08:33] rfarley joins the room
[21:08:37] Rick Taylor joins the room
[21:08:46] <henningrogge> ahh, much better volume...
[21:10:21] <John Dowdell> now on agenda slides
[21:12:55] <John Dowdell> any agenda items?
[21:13:17] <John Dowdell> now on doc status slide
[21:15:45] <John Dowdell> thomas clausen on mic
[21:17:41] <John Dowdell> Stan Ratliff on DLEP
[21:18:45] <John Dowdell> Rick Taylor reporting on DLEP research group
[21:21:25] <John Dowdell> slide 6
[21:23:29] <John Dowdell> slide 7
[21:24:09] <John Dowdell> slide 8
[21:25:16] <John Dowdell> slide 9
[21:26:37] <John Dowdell> slide 10
[21:26:53] yuichi.igarashi joins the room
[21:27:36] <John Dowdell> slide 11
[21:30:01] <John Dowdell> stan ratliff speaking
[21:31:23] <John Dowdell> slide 12
[21:32:08] <John Dowdell> slide 13
[21:32:26] <John Dowdell> adrian farrel on mic
[21:33:56] <John Dowdell> stan speaking
[21:34:34] <henningrogge> MIC: It might grow into an extension draft for DLEP with "additional standardized metric TLVs"
[21:35:14] <John Dowdell> joe macker speaking
[21:36:15] <John Dowdell> thomas clausen speaking
[21:38:44] <henningrogge> MIC: the session/no-session had been decided even before Berlin I think... I think the WG agreed not to change it from the session apporach in DLEP-04
[21:39:13] <John Dowdell> joe macker speaking
[21:41:03] adrianfarrel joins the room
[21:41:26] umar.chughtai_gmail.com joins the room
[21:41:57] maazrehan_gmail.com joins the room
[21:43:25] <John Dowdell> stan ratliff speaking
[21:44:03] maazrehan_gmail.com leaves the room
[21:44:41] <John Dowdell> ulrich herberg on mic
[21:44:41] maazrehan_gmail.com joins the room
[21:45:24] <maazrehan_gmail.com> Hi
[21:45:36] <John Dowdell> welcome
[21:45:46] <John Dowdell> Thomas Clausen on mic
[21:46:04] <maazrehan_gmail.com> Thanks.
[21:47:10] bebemaster joins the room
[21:47:10] umar.chughtai_gmail.com leaves the room
[21:47:35] <John Dowdell> adrian farrell on mic
[21:48:37] <John Dowdell> thomas clausen on mic
[21:49:20] <John Dowdell> stan ratliff speaking
[21:49:51] <John Dowdell> joe macker speaking
[21:50:25] <John Dowdell> adrian farrel on mic
[21:50:59] <John Dowdell> rick taylor speaking
[21:51:03] <maazrehan_gmail.com> Discussing DLEP?
[21:51:15] <henningrogge> yes
[21:51:34] <John Dowdell> moving to aodvv2
[21:51:59] <John Dowdell> charlie perkins presenting
[21:52:26] <John Dowdell> volume ok?
[21:52:38] <John Dowdell> slide 2
[21:52:48] <henningrogge> MIC: speak into the Mike!
[21:53:28] <maazrehan_gmail.com> Now OK.
[21:53:30] <henningrogge> better
[21:54:05] <John Dowdell> slide 3
[21:54:26] umar.chughtai_gmail.com joins the room
[21:55:28] <Jiazi YI> MIC: As different options have always been great concern of AODVv2 draft, I would be interested to know if/how those options will be implemented in the expected coming implementations - and how they work together in interoperability tests.
[21:56:06] <John Dowdell> want that asked now?
[21:56:45] <Jiazi YI> yes, please.
[21:57:39] <Jiazi YI> yes
[21:58:06] <John Dowdell> rick taylor on mic
[21:58:40] <John Dowdell> joe macker on mic
[21:59:29] <John Dowdell> charlie perkins speaking
[22:00:33] <John Dowdell> thomas clausen on mic
[22:01:12] <John Dowdell> joe macker speaking
[22:02:26] <John Dowdell> rick taylor on mic
[22:04:30] <John Dowdell> joe macker on mic
[22:04:48] <John Dowdell> thomas clausen on mic
[22:05:41] <maazrehan_gmail.com> slide?
[22:06:07] <John Dowdell> slide 4. apologies
[22:08:17] <John Dowdell> stan ratliff speaking
[22:09:16] <John Dowdell> charlie perkins continues
[22:10:10] <John Dowdell> rick taylor on mic
[22:10:16] maazrehan_gmail.com leaves the room
[22:10:21] <bebemaster> Disagree with Charlie.  The use of 5444 within the AODVv2 draft should be changed and should be talked about on the list.
[22:10:28] <henningrogge> MIC: OONF-API does not support using the position of a TLV/Address as information
[22:10:32] <bebemaster> no need to say that on mic
[22:11:37] <John Dowdell> slide 5
[22:11:44] <John Dowdell> oops slide 6
[22:11:58] maazrehan_gmail.com joins the room
[22:12:18] <John Dowdell> slide 7
[22:12:56] <John Dowdell> slide 8
[22:13:27] <John Dowdell> joe macker on mic
[22:13:47] <John Dowdell> charlie perkins, slide 9
[22:14:32] <John Dowdell> joe macker on mic
[22:14:52] <maazrehan_gmail.com> NS-2 and 3 simulation is possible until what expected time?
[22:15:49] <John Dowdell> thomas clausen on mic
[22:16:31] <John Dowdell> maazrehan how do you mean?
[22:16:58] <maazrehan_gmail.com> When available for use and validation?
[22:17:09] <John Dowdell> ok will ask now
[22:17:34] <maazrehan_gmail.com> It Needs writing the NS2 and NS3 patch
[22:18:18] <maazrehan_gmail.com> OK.
[22:18:39] <maazrehan_gmail.com> You can call me, Mu'az.
[22:19:20] <maazrehan_gmail.com> May be as the volunteer himself is writing VANET patch in NS2
[22:20:01] <John Dowdell> Thomas Clausen now presents OLSRv2 related document updates
[22:20:09] <John Dowdell> slide 2
[22:20:12] badamson leaves the room
[22:21:04] <Ulrich Herberg> the "red" one is RFC6622-bis
[22:21:10] <John Dowdell> slide 3
[22:21:10] <Ulrich Herberg> hard to see...
[22:22:15] badamson joins the room
[22:23:24] <John Dowdell> stan ratliff on mic
[22:24:17] <John Dowdell> Joe Macker on mic
[22:25:26] <John Dowdell> Thomas continues slide 4
[22:26:21] <Jiazi YI> [Mic i read it
[22:26:46] yuichi.igarashi leaves the room
[22:26:47] <Jiazi YI> it's ok, not more on the mic
[22:26:56] <bebemaster> I owe you guys that.
[22:27:25] <John Dowdell> slide 6
[22:28:44] <John Dowdell> Joe macker on mic
[22:28:55] <henningrogge> Mic: I had a long discussion with Christopher Dearlove about this document and we agreed it needs more work for some multi-topology scenarios
[22:29:32] <henningrogge> (I am talking about draft-dearlove-manet-olsrv2-multitopology-01)
[22:31:34] <Peer Azmat> @ Umar Chughtai and Maaz Rehan: Welcome
[22:31:40] <John Dowdell> Thomas Clausen presenting jitter considerations for reactive protocols in MANET
[22:32:02] <John Dowdell> slide 2
[22:32:13] <umar.chughtai_gmail.com> Thanks
[22:32:31] <John Dowdell> slide 3
[22:32:55] <John Dowdell> slide 4
[22:33:10] <John Dowdell> animation!
[22:33:16] <John Dowdell> slide 5
[22:33:32] <John Dowdell> more animation
[22:34:12] <John Dowdell> slide 7
[22:34:38] <John Dowdell> slide 8
[22:34:58] <John Dowdell> joe macker on mic
[22:35:28] <John Dowdell> slide 9
[22:35:58] <John Dowdell> slide 10
[22:36:13] <John Dowdell> slode 11
[22:36:20] <John Dowdell> slide 12
[22:36:49] <John Dowdell> green yellow line top right graph
[22:37:33] <John Dowdell> (point) red line top left graph
[22:37:39] <John Dowdell> slide 13
[22:37:50] <John Dowdell> slide 14
[22:38:09] <John Dowdell> slide 15
[22:38:30] <John Dowdell> teco boot on mic
[22:39:05] <John Dowdell> ref slide 6
[22:41:23] umar.chughtai_gmail.com leaves the room: Logged Out
[22:41:34] <John Dowdell> stan ratliff speaking
[22:42:00] <John Dowdell> brian adamson on mic
[22:42:17] <John Dowdell> joe macker
[22:42:49] <John Dowdell> charlie perkins on mic
[22:45:59] <John Dowdell> brian adamson presents elastic multicast
[22:46:27] <John Dowdell> slide 2
[22:46:45] <John Dowdell> slide 3
[22:47:31] umar.chughtai_gmail.com joins the room
[22:48:02] <John Dowdell> charlie perkins on mic
[22:48:23] <John Dowdell> joe macker on mic
[22:48:56] bebemaster leaves the room
[22:49:18] <John Dowdell> slide 4
[22:51:19] <John Dowdell> slide 5
[22:51:56] <John Dowdell> explains em-adv
[22:52:03] <John Dowdell> slode 6
[22:53:55] <John Dowdell> slide 7
[22:54:36] <John Dowdell> slide 8
[22:55:35] <John Dowdell> slide 9
[22:56:25] <John Dowdell> slide 10
[22:57:33] <John Dowdell> slide 11
[22:57:50] <John Dowdell> points graph borrom right
[22:58:06] <John Dowdell> sorry bottom right
[22:58:12] <John Dowdell> slide 12
[22:58:55] <John Dowdell> slide 13
[22:59:29] <John Dowdell> slide 14
[23:00:06] <John Dowdell> slide 15
[23:00:38] <John Dowdell> slide 16
[23:01:23] <John Dowdell> slide 17
[23:01:27] Peer Azmat leaves the room
[23:01:53] teco.boot leaves the room
[23:02:53] <John Dowdell> slide 18
[23:03:27] <Jiazi YI> thanks very much, John.
[23:03:28] <John Dowdell> rick taylor on mic
[23:03:30] <adrianfarrel> @John. Good scribing. Thanks.
[23:03:39] Ulrich Herberg leaves the room
[23:04:02] <John Dowdell> thats all folks
[23:04:10] Jiazi YI leaves the room
[23:04:22] <maazrehan_gmail.com> What about WG recharter discussion?
[23:04:23] adrianfarrel leaves the room
[23:04:23] John Dowdell leaves the room
[23:06:31] badamson leaves the room
[23:06:41] <maazrehan_gmail.com> Thanks all.
[23:06:41] <umar.chughtai_gmail.com> Thanks, nice and fruitful discussion
[23:06:58] henningrogge leaves the room
[23:07:00] <maazrehan_gmail.com> Thank you John for the up to date scribing.
[23:07:06] <maazrehan_gmail.com> :)
[23:07:20] umar.chughtai_gmail.com leaves the room
[23:07:23] maazrehan_gmail.com leaves the room
[23:16:09] Ulrich Herberg joins the room
[23:20:41] Ulrich Herberg leaves the room
[23:21:23] Rick Taylor leaves the room: I'm not here right now
[23:25:45] adrianfarrel joins the room
[23:31:39] adrianfarrel leaves the room
[23:36:41] ricktaylor joins the room
[23:37:20] ricktaylor leaves the room
[23:44:02] teco.boot joins the room
[23:46:22] badamson joins the room
[23:51:56] teco.boot leaves the room
[23:52:37] rfarley leaves the room
[23:59:29] teco.boot joins the room
[23:59:45] teco.boot leaves the room
Powered by ejabberd Powered by Erlang Valid XHTML 1.0 Transitional Valid CSS!