IETF
mmusic
mmusic@jabber.ietf.org
Wednesday, March 25, 2015< ^ >
oej (Jabber scribe) has set the subject to: mmusic (Agenda: http://tools.ietf.org/wg/mmusic/agenda )
Room Configuration
Room Occupants

GMT+0
[12:34:21] Meetecho joins the room
[13:54:08] Jonathan Lennox joins the room
[13:56:58] Dan York 2 joins the room
[13:57:44] Paul Kyzivat joins the room
[13:59:13] Randell Jesup joins the room
[13:59:50] Stephane Ross joins the room
[13:59:51] Maire Reavy joins the room
[14:00:44] <Jonathan Lennox> Good morning; I will be Jabber scribe.
[14:00:55] <Jonathan Lennox> Please prefix remarks for the Mic with "mic".
[14:01:26] ben joins the room
[14:01:27] <Jonathan Lennox> Could the remote participants hear the test?
[14:01:35] <Randell Jesup> I can hear on meetecho, thanks
[14:01:52] p m joins the room
[14:02:30] <Jonathan Lennox> Great
[14:03:24] <Paul Kyzivat> I didn't hear a test, but I just arrived. I can hear faint audience murrmerings.
[14:03:31] Ross Finlayson joins the room
[14:03:49] <Paul Kyzivat> ok, good audio
[14:05:37] <Paul Kyzivat> clap clap clap
[14:06:37] Paul Jones joins the room
[14:09:21] p m leaves the room
[14:09:54] p m joins the room
[14:15:57] <Paul Kyzivat> mic: This draft may or may not be affected. We need some more discussion on the virtual connection before we can decide.
[14:17:47] <Randell Jesup> mic: We should modify the text to avoid restarting the DTLS connection.  Agree with Cullen.
[14:20:23] <Paul Kyzivat> mic: what Harald said beongs with DTLS, not with this draft.
[14:22:37] Cullen Jennings joins the room
[14:23:07] Michael Graves joins the room
[14:31:10] <Paul Kyzivat> mic: must deal with 3pcc transfer.
[14:32:54] <Paul Kyzivat> mic: saying punt on 3pcc is unacceptable.
[14:33:33] Michael Graves leaves the room
[14:35:33] csp joins the room
[14:37:20] csp leaves the room
[14:37:28] csp joins the room
[14:40:27] <Paul Kyzivat> mic: all of this discussion appies *anywhere* DTLS over ICE is used. So this can't be the only place it is specified.
[14:45:15] <Paul Kyzivat> mic: this discussion is being framed from the POV of the offerer. Must be able to figure it out if you are the answerer.
[14:45:50] csp leaves the room
[14:47:28] <Jonathan Lennox> Paul: Do you still need that relayed?
[14:49:49] <Paul Kyzivat> The point is still valid, but the discussion has moved on, so maybe not.
[14:50:17] <Jonathan Lennox> I'll relay
[14:51:21] hta joins the room
[14:51:49] <hta> "Doctor, it hurts when I restart DTLS inside a connection".
"Then don't do that."
[14:56:46] Parthasarathi  Ravindran joins the room
[14:57:27] Parthasarathi  Ravindran leaves the room
[14:58:47] <Paul Kyzivat> mic: should SDPbis define that CT is only session level?
[15:02:46] gabriel mussons joins the room
[15:06:15] Paul E. Jones joins the room
[15:07:17] gabriel mussons leaves the room
[15:10:46] <hta> Realistic? In an IETF WG?
[15:15:58] Magnus Westerlund joins the room
[15:18:00] <Randell Jesup> mic: #3
[15:18:06] <Paul Kyzivat> ALT 3
[15:18:13] <Stephane Ross> Alt 3
[15:18:31] Maire Reavy leaves the room
[15:26:42] <Paul Kyzivat> mic: sip-implementors, sip-forum
[15:26:56] <Paul Kyzivat> never mind on the last
[15:31:01] <Paul Kyzivat> If we remove attributes, the defined behavior is to ingnor
[15:31:11] <Paul Kyzivat> mic on above
[15:33:07] Maire Reavy joins the room
[15:38:33] Stephane Ross leaves the room
[15:47:52] <Paul Kyzivat> mic: I think it is ok as-is, without this change. This is only defining the *syntax* of attributes, which is in 4566, not the definition of all possible attributes.
[15:49:53] <Jonathan Lennox> You meant for the previous point?
[15:49:57] <Paul Kyzivat> yes
[15:50:01] <Jonathan Lennox> Sorry, I was at the mic for myself.
[15:54:16] Andres Pugawko joins the room
[15:56:23] Andres Pugawko leaves the room
[15:59:06] Andres Pugawko joins the room
[16:01:01] Andres Pugawko leaves the room
[16:03:48] <Paul Kyzivat> HAND UP
[16:10:58] <Paul Kyzivat> mic: it should at least be in the iana registry
[16:12:32] ben leaves the room
[16:12:44] hta joins the room
[16:14:40] hta leaves the room
[16:14:43] <Paul Kyzivat> ADOPT
[16:14:47] <Randell Jesup> hum: should
[16:14:47] <Ross Finlayson> hummmmm
[16:15:05] <Maire Reavy> hum for should
[16:15:47] <Jonathan Lennox> Session finished
[16:15:55] Meetecho leaves the room
[16:16:04] Ross Finlayson leaves the room
[16:16:05] Maire Reavy leaves the room
[16:16:08] Paul Kyzivat leaves the room
[16:16:35] Paul Jones leaves the room
[16:17:51] hta leaves the room
[16:17:51] Jonathan Lennox leaves the room
[16:18:14] Cullen Jennings leaves the room
[16:23:25] Paul E. Jones leaves the room
[16:28:18] p m leaves the room
[16:33:26] Magnus Westerlund leaves the room: I'm happy Miranda IM user. Get it at http://miranda-im.org/.
[16:33:35] Dan York 2 leaves the room
[16:36:49] Jonathan Lennox joins the room
[16:42:21] Jonathan Lennox leaves the room
[17:36:31] Jonathan Lennox joins the room
[17:40:41] Cullen Jennings joins the room
[17:42:19] hta joins the room
[17:43:44] Cullen Jennings leaves the room
[17:45:52] Jonathan Lennox leaves the room
[17:53:40] Jonathan Lennox joins the room
[17:56:22] Jonathan Lennox leaves the room
[18:06:24] ben joins the room
[18:06:59] ben leaves the room
[18:10:05] Paul E. Jones joins the room
[18:10:29] Paul E. Jones leaves the room
[18:24:50] hta leaves the room