IETF
radext
radext@jabber.ietf.org
Thursday, July 21, 2016< ^ >
hartmans has set the subject to: IETF 92 radext meeting
Room Configuration
Room Occupants

GMT+0
[16:16:41] Dan García Carrillo joins the room
[16:19:10] Dan García Carrillo leaves the room
[16:23:32] Meetecho joins the room
[16:33:02] Kathleen Moriarty joins the room
[16:33:15] <Kathleen Moriarty> agenda slides
[16:33:22] jimsch1 joins the room
[16:33:30] <Kathleen Moriarty> review Radext drafts
[16:34:01] Dan Garcia joins the room
[16:35:26] Dan Garcia_8640 joins the room
[16:35:38] <Kathleen Moriarty> slide (2 of 3)
[16:35:57] Dan Garcia leaves the room
[16:36:16] <Kathleen Moriarty> Radext drafts (3 of 3)
[16:39:09] <Kathleen Moriarty> Active draft discussion
[16:39:15] <Kathleen Moriarty> CoA Proxying
[16:39:22] <Kathleen Moriarty> slide 2
[16:39:56] <Kathleen Moriarty> slide 3
[16:41:15] John Gelten joins the room
[16:42:56] <Kathleen Moriarty> slide 4
[16:44:03] <Kathleen Moriarty> Next presentation: Correct use of EAP-Response/identity
[16:44:07] <Kathleen Moriarty> slide 1
[16:44:16] <Kathleen Moriarty> slide 2
[16:45:51] <Kathleen Moriarty> slide 3
[16:47:39] <Kathleen Moriarty> slide 4
[16:48:16] John Gelten leaves the room
[16:48:53] John Gelten joins the room
[16:50:00] <Kathleen Moriarty> slide 5
[16:52:19] renzoe joins the room
[16:56:18] <Kathleen Moriarty> Brian Weiss
[16:56:36] <Kathleen Moriarty> Sorry, I think I'll be fired as the jabber scribe soon
[16:56:52] <Meetecho> :)
[16:58:22] Kathleen Moriarty joins the room
[16:58:56] <Kathleen Moriarty> New Work
[16:59:13] <Kathleen Moriarty> RFC6614bis: TLS 1.3 & radext
[16:59:43] Kathleen Moriarty leaves the room
[17:00:10] geb joins the room
[17:01:41] <Kathleen Moriarty> Trust model slide
[17:01:46] <Kathleen Moriarty> Modes
[17:03:31] <Kathleen Moriarty> Certificate Profile slide
[17:03:40] <Kathleen Moriarty> Can someone take over for me?
[17:03:54] <Kathleen Moriarty> as scribe
[17:04:05] <renzoe> I can
[17:04:12] <Kathleen Moriarty> okens/Tickets slide
[17:04:14] <Kathleen Moriarty> thank you!
[17:04:33] <renzoe> anyone need me to point in which slide we are or you are in meetecho?
[17:04:44] <Kathleen Moriarty> I need to go, sorry!  I'll be at bits-n-bites if anyone needs to catch up.
[17:04:47] <renzoe> @kathleen no problem
[17:05:25] <renzoe> slide 6
[17:06:11] Kathleen Moriarty leaves the room
[17:06:28] John Gelten leaves the room
[17:07:25] <renzoe> 7
[17:07:51] <renzoe> comment out of mic
[17:08:28] <renzoe> alan at mic
[17:08:47] <renzoe> (alan dekok)
[17:10:08] <renzoe> if you want to say tomething at the mic (@Dan), you put "mic: ..." and I will relay the message for you
[17:11:15] <Dan Garcia_8640> thank you
[17:11:37] <renzoe> (I will assume  remote participans are all an meetecho and you dont need slipdes update, please if Im wront let me know and I will keep updating the slides numbre)
[17:11:50] Renzo Navas joins the room
[17:12:31] <renzoe> no questions
[17:12:44] <renzoe> next: draft-garcia-radext-radius-lorawan          :  5 min
[17:12:54] <renzoe> slides: https://www.ietf.org/proceedings/96/slides/slides-96-radext-5.pdf
[17:13:27] Renzo Navas leaves the room
[17:16:39] <renzoe> question by one of the chairs
[17:19:46] <renzoe> quesiton from one of the chairs
[17:19:56] <renzoe> Stefan Winter
[17:20:20] <renzoe> alan at the mic
[17:21:17] <renzoe> alan at the mic
[17:21:50] <Dan Garcia_8640> I agree with alan
[17:22:07] <renzoe> you want me to say that at the mic?
[17:22:19] <renzoe> @dan
[17:22:38] <Dan Garcia_8640> we agree with only one attribute, there will be an imlementation that processes the message as is
[17:22:47] <Dan Garcia_8640> mic:
[17:22:57] <renzoe> ok
[17:23:11] <renzoe> I relay
[17:24:20] <renzoe> laurent at the mic
[17:26:24] <renzoe> stefan question
[17:27:44] <renzoe> cannot see the name
[17:28:02] <renzoe> mohamed "bouchar"
[17:28:07] <renzoe> was at the mic
[17:28:19] <renzoe> mohamed at the mic
[17:29:33] <renzoe> Mohamed Boucadair (for the record)
[17:29:46] <renzoe> they are talking about: https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-boucadair-mptcp-radius-02
[17:32:08] <renzoe> alan at the mic
[17:32:22] Dan Garcia_8640 leaves the room
[17:34:00] <renzoe> session is overtime but we continue
[17:34:02] <renzoe> now: draft-chen-radext-extended-header
[17:34:17] <renzoe> slides: https://www.ietf.org/proceedings/96/slides/slides-96-radext-0.pdf
[17:35:30] <renzoe> @meetecho dan garcia was disconnected, but the session continues
[17:35:43] <renzoe> @meetecho I cannot login using meetecho
[17:36:00] <Meetecho> renzoe: the login is disabled after the session end time
[17:36:06] <Meetecho> people still in can keep on watching instead
[17:36:09] <renzoe> ok
[17:36:10] <Meetecho> until it actually ends
[17:36:23] <renzoe> thanks
[17:37:10] <Meetecho> http://conf.meetecho.com/video/?s=charlottenburgi&r=radext&c=8896137
[17:37:17] <Meetecho> this link here shows slides+audio
[17:37:25] <Meetecho> so it can be used to get the rest of the meeting
[17:38:52] <renzoe> (thanks, I am at the session , jabber scribber, just wanted to make sure that remote participants -only Dan In this case- could still see the presentation), thank you meetecho
[17:40:55] <renzoe> stefan talking
[17:41:57] <renzoe> alan at the mic
[17:43:01] <renzoe> alan at the mic
[17:43:20] <renzoe> Lionel Morand (chair hat off) at the mic
[17:45:22] <renzoe> Lionel Morand (chair hat off) at the mic
[17:46:21] <renzoe> naming shen at the mic
[17:48:13] <renzoe> stefan talking
[17:49:10] <renzoe> will be discussed on mailing list
[17:49:12] jimsch1 leaves the room
[17:49:13] <renzoe> session is closed
[17:49:39] Meetecho leaves the room
[18:00:35] renzoe leaves the room
[18:04:44] geb leaves the room: Disconnected: closed
[22:57:54] geb joins the room
[23:01:43] geb leaves the room
Powered by ejabberd - robust, scalable and extensible XMPP server Powered by Erlang Valid XHTML 1.0 Transitional Valid CSS!