IETF
rtcweb@jabber.ietf.org
Wednesday, 7 November 2012< ^ >
martin.thomson has set the subject to: RTCWEB WG http://tools.ietf.org/wg/rtcweb/agenda
Room Configuration

GMT+0
[13:37:28] Meetecho audio rtcweb joins the room
[13:40:54] Lorenzo Miniero joins the room
[13:42:51] Alex Amirante joins the room
[13:44:43] gmaxwell joins the room
[13:46:23] stpeter joins the room
[13:48:59] Ethan Hugg joins the room
[13:49:51] Ethan Hugg leaves the room
[13:51:28] Ethan Hugg joins the room
[13:51:46] Simon Romano joins the room
[13:52:12] DanY joins the room
[13:52:38] Neil Stratford joins the room
[13:53:03] Magnus joins the room
[13:53:35] danyork joins the room
[13:54:58] <stpeter> I'll be your jabber relay, so if you would questions taken to the meeting please preface your text with "mic"
[13:56:26] mahoney@nostrum.com joins the room
[13:56:32] burn joins the room
[13:56:41] David Flynn joins the room
[13:57:25] Meetecho Video joins the room
[13:59:41] Wolfgang Beck joins the room
[14:00:16] Cullen Jennings joins the room
[14:00:21] frodek joins the room
[14:00:22] fippo joins the room
[14:00:33] John Leslie joins the room
[14:00:42] Giri Mandyam joins the room
[14:00:56] Jonathan Lennox joins the room
[14:01:00] <Lorenzo Miniero> Slide 1: RTCWEB
[14:01:20] Anant Narayanan joins the room
[14:01:24] <Lorenzo Miniero> Slide 2: NOTE WELL
[14:01:34] Martin Thomson joins the room
[14:02:01] <Martin Thomson> jabber, yeah!
[14:02:04] <Lorenzo Miniero> Slide 3: AGENDA Day 1
[14:02:08] <stpeter> Martin Thomson: :)
[14:02:38] <Lorenzo Miniero> Presentazione interrotta
[14:02:56] <Lorenzo Miniero> Slide 1: W3C WEBRTC News
[14:03:17] <Lorenzo Miniero> Slide 2: Recent Events
[14:03:57] <Lorenzo Miniero> Slide 3: Disposition of CU-RTCWEB
[14:04:36] <Lorenzo Miniero> Slide 4: Major Takeaways from Lyon
[14:05:01] Reinhard joins the room
[14:06:01] Muthu Perumal joins the room
[14:06:12] <Lorenzo Miniero> Slide 5: IETF actions needed (1) - critical
[14:06:56] <Lorenzo Miniero> Just as a reminder, Meetecho room available here, http://www.meetecho.com/ietf85/rtcweb
[14:07:01] <Lorenzo Miniero> More slim version with no jabber chat available here as well, http://atlanta.conf.meetecho.com/WebLite/event.jsp?w=rtcweb
[14:07:30] tuexen joins the room
[14:07:48] <Lorenzo Miniero> Slide 6: IETF actions needed (2) - soon
[14:08:19] gmaxwell leaves the room
[14:08:42] lef.jpn joins the room
[14:08:55] <Lorenzo Miniero> Slide 7: IETF actions needed (3) - also do
[14:09:15] Eliot Lear joins the room
[14:09:23] <Martin Thomson> correction: frame rate and size signaling were determined to be possible at three layers: application, SDP or RTCP. the W3C don't care what the decision was, but would like to know what the IETF recommends
[14:09:26] gmaxwell joins the room
[14:09:45] Eliot Lear leaves the room
[14:09:54] <Lorenzo Miniero> Slide 8: Next Steps - both places
[14:11:32] <Lorenzo Miniero> Presentazione interrotta
[14:11:50] <Lorenzo Miniero> Slide 1: IPR @ IETF
[14:12:09] <Wolfgang Beck> Trickle ICE wouldn't be a problem at all if we got rid of trapezoid/SIP-style mode of interconnection. WEBRTC != SIP/PSTN
[14:13:15] <Lorenzo Miniero> Slide 2: From the RTCWEB Charter
[14:13:46] <Martin Thomson> Wolfgang: that is exactly the point of the Microsoft proposal.
[14:14:08] Stephan Eckbauer joins the room
[14:14:40] <stpeter> as a reminder, if you would questions taken to the meeting please preface your text with "mic"
[14:14:58] <Lorenzo Miniero> Slide 3: Environment
[14:15:15] Stephan Eckbauer leaves the room
[14:15:19] Stephan Eckbauer joins the room
[14:16:09] Thomas Stach joins the room
[14:17:11] <Lorenzo Miniero> Slide 4: Enforcement
[14:19:01] <Lorenzo Miniero> Slide 5: Contribution
[14:19:58] <stpeter> Ted Hardie at the mic
[14:20:07] <stpeter> (from the floor, as individual)
[14:21:25] <Lorenzo Miniero> Slide 6: Disclosures
[14:21:49] Stephan Eckbauer leaves the room
[14:21:59] Stephan Eckbauer joins the room
[14:23:57] <Lorenzo Miniero> Slide 7: Participate
[14:27:05] <Lorenzo Miniero> Slide 8: When
[14:27:30] <Lorenzo Miniero> Slide 9: Disclosure Details
[14:28:24] ggb joins the room
[14:29:02] <Cullen Jennings> One of the figures in the jsep preso was messed up so a new version just got uploaded
[14:29:25] <Lorenzo Miniero> is it already available on the materials page?
[14:29:39] Dowon Kim joins the room
[14:29:52] Andrew Chi joins the room
[14:30:40] <Lorenzo Miniero> Slide 10: Use of Disclosures
[14:32:00] <Martin Thomson> I'm getting zero bytes Cullen
[14:32:17] <Lorenzo Miniero> Slide 11: Questions?
[14:32:22] <Lorenzo Miniero> Slide 10: Use of Disclosures
[14:33:38] awclinford joins the room
[14:33:55] <stpeter> not sure who that was at the mic
[14:34:20] <stpeter> Keith Drage at the mic
[14:34:28] <Martin Thomson> That wasa Randell Stewart
[14:34:33] <stpeter> Martin Thomson: thanks
[14:34:37] <Lorenzo Miniero> Slide 11: Questions?
[14:35:06] lixia94087 joins the room
[14:36:23] <stpeter> Stephan Wenger @mic
[14:37:04] awclinford leaves the room
[14:37:54] Adam Linford joins the room
[14:39:32] <stpeter> Spencer Dawkins @mic
[14:41:35] <stpeter> Ted Hardie @mic as individual
[14:43:59] <stpeter> Bernard Aboba at the mic
[14:44:49] <stpeter> Stephan Wenger @mic
[14:47:01] <Lorenzo Miniero> Presentazione interrotta
[14:47:34] <Lorenzo Miniero> Slide 1: JSEP Update
[14:48:32] <stpeter> Justin Uberti presenting
[14:48:36] <Lorenzo Miniero> Slide 2: Topics
[14:48:41] <Lorenzo Miniero> Slide 3: Recap from last IETF
[14:49:37] <Lorenzo Miniero> Slide 4: Implementation Status
[14:50:51] <Lorenzo Miniero> Slide 5: W3C Status
[14:52:25] Zaheduzzaman Sarker joins the room
[14:55:16] <Wolfgang Beck> I'm still waiting for the FAX API, you know, for IMS interworking :-/
[14:55:39] <Lorenzo Miniero> Slide 6: Changes to JSEP -02
[14:55:56] <Martin Thomson> Actually, we had Fax requirements, but someone removed them.
[14:56:54] <Martin Thomson> as it turns out, dtmf was chosen over fax. obviously, we couldn't have both.
[14:57:37] <Wolfgang Beck> Why don't we have an API to insert arbitrary sound clips (which could be DTMF)?
[14:57:49] <stpeter> Matthew Kaufman @mic
[14:57:53] <Lorenzo Miniero> Slide 7: Open Issues
[14:58:20] Rui Zhang joins the room
[14:58:30] <stpeter> Christer Holmberg @mic
[14:58:34] <Martin Thomson> That API exists, though the W3C hasn't yet sorted out the details. See http://www.w3.org/TR/streamproc/
[14:59:17] <Lorenzo Miniero> Slide 8: Document review notes
[14:59:19] <Jonathan Lennox> The hard part is the receive side, isn't it?
[14:59:37] <Martin Thomson> stream processing does handle that, in a way
[14:59:53] <Wolfgang Beck> Yeah, I *really* want to implement IVR in JS, cause everybody just *loves* IVR!
[15:00:01] <Martin Thomson> and there isn't a great deal of interest in implementing the receive side
[15:00:22] <Jonathan Lennox> DTMF detection in JS would be fun. Fax in JS would be even more fun.
[15:00:22] <Martin Thomson> node.js baby
[15:00:26] <Lorenzo Miniero> wouldn't an API that implements rfc2833 be easier?
[15:01:00] <stpeter> Christer Holmberg @mic
[15:01:02] <Martin Thomson> 2833 (actually, 4733) is already part of the API proposal
[15:01:19] tuexen leaves the room
[15:01:36] <Wolfgang Beck> If you can do H.264 in JS, fax should be easy xD
[15:01:40] <Lorenzo Miniero> yep sorry I was a bit outdated :)
[15:01:53] <Lorenzo Miniero> Slide 9: Proposal for SDP that MUST be implemente
[15:02:36] <stpeter> Matthew Kaufman @mic
[15:02:37] Dowon Kim leaves the room
[15:03:18] Martin Thomson leaves the room
[15:03:24] <stpeter> Randall Jessup @mic
[15:03:39] Martin Thomson joins the room
[15:03:49] <Lorenzo Miniero> Slide 10: Proposal for SDP that MAY be implemented
[15:04:01] <Lorenzo Miniero> Slide 11: Should we add?
[15:04:23] Jim McEachern joins the room
[15:04:43] <stpeter> Christer Holmberg @mic
[15:05:00] jesup joins the room
[15:05:03] <Lorenzo Miniero> Slide 9: Proposal for SDP that MUST be implemente
[15:05:06] <Lorenzo Miniero> Slide 11: Should we add?
[15:05:12] <stpeter> Colin Perkins @mic
[15:05:50] <Martin Thomson> if you are using this feature, then you MUST implement the SDP signaling for it
[15:06:08] Parthasarathi Ravindran joins the room
[15:06:14] JamesW joins the room
[15:06:40] <stpeter> Martin Thomson: conditional MUST, hypothetical imperative, something like that
[15:06:40] <Lorenzo Miniero> Slide 10: Proposal for SDP that MAY be implemented
[15:06:46] <Lorenzo Miniero> Slide 9: Proposal for SDP that MUST be implemente
[15:07:38] <stpeter> Jonathan Lennox @mic
[15:09:09] <stpeter> Paul Kyzivat @mic
[15:09:41] <stpeter> Jonathan Lennox @mic
[15:10:13] <stpeter> Matthew Kaufman @mic
[15:10:54] Parthasarathi Ravindran leaves the room
[15:11:15] <stpeter> Charles Eckel @mic
[15:11:49] Parthasarathi Ravindran joins the room
[15:11:54] <Lorenzo Miniero> Slide 11: Should we add?
[15:12:49] <Lorenzo Miniero> Slide 9: Proposal for SDP that MUST be implemente
[15:12:59] <stpeter> Eric Rescorla @mic
[15:13:44] <stpeter> Harald Alvestrand @mic
[15:14:26] <Lorenzo Miniero> Slide 11: Should we add?
[15:14:51] <Lorenzo Miniero> Slide 12: Forking with PRANSWER
[15:14:52] Parthasarathi Ravindran leaves the room
[15:15:38] Parthasarathi Ravindran joins the room
[15:16:50] hta joins the room
[15:16:59] <stpeter> Matthew Kaufman @mic
[15:17:08] <stpeter> Christer Holmberg @mic
[15:18:07] <stpeter> Matthew Kaufman @mic again
[15:19:27] <stpeter> Eric Rescorla @mic
[15:19:48] <stpeter> Cullen Jennings @mic as individual
[15:21:29] <stpeter> Richard Ejzak @mic
[15:22:51] <Lorenzo Miniero> Slide 13: Forking with Cloning
[15:23:21] <Parthasarathi Ravindran> PSTN & Voicemail callflow shall be achieved by RFC 3311 UPDATE in early dialog, which is not possible with PRANSWER
[15:24:22] <Lorenzo Miniero> Slide 14: Cloning - Details
[15:25:20] <stpeter> just a reminder, if you want your jabber text relayed to the meeting, please preface with "MIC"
[15:25:36] <Lorenzo Miniero> Slide 13: Forking with Cloning
[15:25:40] <stpeter> Hadriel Kaplan @mic
[15:25:43] <Wolfgang Beck> @stpeter: thanks!
[15:25:51] <Lorenzo Miniero> Slide 12: Forking with PRANSWER
[15:25:54] mreavy joins the room
[15:26:14] <stpeter> Wolfgang Beck: we're here for you! ;-)
[15:27:04] <Parthasarathi Ravindran> MIC: PSTN & Voicemail callflow shall be achieved by RFC 3311 UPDATE in early dialog, which is not possible with PRANSWER
[15:27:13] <Parthasarathi Ravindran> Thanks Stpeter
[15:27:14] <Wolfgang Beck> It's tempting to let you say something very controversial and listen to how they shout you down :)
[15:27:40] <stpeter> Parthasarathi Ravindran: noted
[15:27:46] <Lorenzo Miniero> don't shoot the messenger! :)
[15:27:56] <Parthasarathi Ravindran> :-)
[15:28:31] <stpeter> BTW, the line is long at the mic here
[15:29:10] <Parthasarathi Ravindran> Thanks for the update
[15:29:14] <stpeter> Martin Thomson at the mic
[15:29:35] <Lorenzo Miniero> Slide 13: Forking with Cloning
[15:31:14] <stpeter> Christer Holmberg @mic
[15:31:44] EKR joins the room
[15:32:15] Simon Romano leaves the room
[15:32:40] <stpeter> Jonathan Lennox @mic
[15:33:02] EKR leaves the room
[15:33:10] Thomas Stach leaves the room
[15:33:52] Thomas Stach joins the room
[15:34:39] <stpeter> Richard Ejzak @mic
[15:35:40] Giri Mandyam leaves the room
[15:36:15] <stpeter> Randall Jessup @mic
[15:36:25] Victor Pascual joins the room
[15:36:31] <Martin Thomson> for the record, I think that Richard's example is physically impossible
[15:37:09] plehegar joins the room
[15:37:35] Adam Linford leaves the room
[15:37:50] lixia94087 leaves the room
[15:39:00] <stpeter> Cullen Jennings @mic
[15:39:17] <Wolfgang Beck> @Martin: some people desperately want to turn web browsers into IMS user agents
[15:39:37] <Martin Thomson> "the server knows but you may not" - this is actually a silly distinction: "you" and "the server" are the same thing, what's the big deal?
[15:39:46] <stpeter> Wolfgang Beck: wow, that's twisted ;-)
[15:40:15] <Martin Thomson> @Wolfgang: I know, it makes me sad. IMS always makes me sad.
[15:40:22] <stpeter> (that's Cullen from the floor, as an individual)
[15:40:37] <stpeter> IMS = It Means Something (but I'm not sure what)
[15:40:54] hta wants someone to write an IMS user agent in Javascript, and come clean about what that UA can't do using the JSEP API
[15:40:55] <Wolfgang Beck> I was at a webrtc conference where at least half of the participants where high profile IMS people
[15:41:29] <Wolfgang Beck> IMS = Install More Stuff
[15:41:42] <stpeter> Wolfgang Beck: :)
[15:41:54] <stpeter> Hadriel Kaplan @mic
[15:41:57] EKR joins the room
[15:42:07] <JamesW> Its Monstorously Stupid?
[15:42:37] <Wolfgang Beck> afaik sipml5 claims to be IMS compatible
[15:42:42] <Martin Thomson> You are of course all wrong... IMS Makes Sense
[15:42:52] <JamesW> lol
[15:42:55] <Wolfgang Beck> Uuh, recursive acronym!
[15:43:28] <stpeter> Robert Sparks @mic
[15:43:31] <JamesW> IMS Perfectly Makes Sense, IMS-PMS?
[15:43:58] <Lorenzo Miniero> Slide 14: Cloning - Details
[15:45:18] <stpeter> a queston is coming up....
[15:45:24] <Martin Thomson> when you hum in jabber, make it clear which you prefer
[15:45:33] <stpeter> (1) hum if you think PRANSWER is sufficient for the use cases descriged
[15:46:00] <stpeter> (2) hum if you think PRANSWER is not
[15:46:05] <Parthasarathi Ravindran> hum
[15:46:13] <Martin Thomson> partha, which?
[15:46:17] <Parthasarathi Ravindran> (2)
[15:46:18] <JamesW> is that for 2 or 1?
[15:46:20] <Lorenzo Miniero> Slide 15: Quirks Mode
[15:46:58] <JamesW> I think that outcome was stronger for yes, but not a strong consensus
[15:47:25] <stpeter> lots of people heading to the mic
[15:47:55] <stpeter> Martin Thomson @mic
[15:48:19] <stpeter> Matthew Kaufman @mic
[15:48:31] <Lorenzo Miniero> makes sense
[15:48:40] Cullen Jennings leaves the room
[15:48:50] <Lorenzo Miniero> (what Matthex is saying, I meant)
[15:49:00] David Flynn leaves the room
[15:49:21] <stpeter> Bernard Aboba @mic
[15:50:02] <Wolfgang Beck> agree with Matthew, let the gateway do it
[15:51:15] <stpeter> Hadriel Kaplan @mic
[15:53:08] <stpeter> Harald Alvestrand @mic
[15:54:42] <stpeter> Randall Jessup @mic
[15:55:01] <Martin Thomson> we just entered the rathole, looked around, took a deep breath and...
[15:55:40] <Martin Thomson> SDP is by its very nature, quirks mode. I'm more interested in non-quirks mode.
[15:55:47] <stpeter> :)
[15:55:52] <Wolfgang Beck> we havent talked about h.323 backwards compatibility yet!
[15:55:59] <danyork> :-)
[15:56:05] <Parthasarathi Ravindran> :-)
[15:56:42] <Martin Thomson> non-quirks mode: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webrtc/2012Oct/att-0076/realtime-media.html
[15:57:14] <Lorenzo Miniero> Slide 16: MediaStream ID
[15:57:15] <stpeter> that was Cullen Jennings @mic
[15:59:59] <Lorenzo Miniero> Slide 17: Stream Selection
[16:01:37] <Lorenzo Miniero> Slide 18: Stream SDP
[16:01:56] EKR leaves the room
[16:02:06] <Lorenzo Miniero> Slide 19: Stream Selection SDP
[16:03:07] <Lorenzo Miniero> Slide 20: Stream Selection O/A
[16:05:03] <stpeter> Roni Even @mic
[16:05:05] <Lorenzo Miniero> Slide 18: Stream SDP
[16:05:09] tuexen joins the room
[16:07:00] pm joins the room
[16:07:38] <stpeter> Martin Thomson @mic
[16:07:45] <Lorenzo Miniero> Slide 20: Stream Selection O/A
[16:09:42] <stpeter> Hadriel Kaplan @mic
[16:10:36] <Lorenzo Miniero> Slide 19: Stream Selection SDP
[16:12:05] <stpeter> Charles Eckel @mic
[16:12:09] <Martin Thomson> this chicken is cooked
[16:12:19] <stpeter> did we jump on the train or under it?
[16:12:24] <Wolfgang Beck> to think that we chose sdp to be compatible..
[16:12:42] <Martin Thomson> under, definitely under
[16:12:46] Victor Pascual leaves the room
[16:12:54] EKR joins the room
[16:12:57] stpeter thinks of the term "train wreck"
[16:13:08] <Lorenzo Miniero> Slide 20: Stream Selection O/A
[16:13:14] <JamesW> wreck or splatter?
[16:13:38] <Martin Thomson> my problem is that the SDP kool-aid doesn't even taste that good, and it smells like something died in it
[16:13:45] <stpeter> Christer Holmberg @mic
[16:13:55] <Martin Thomson> you can even *see* that something died in it
[16:14:08] <Lorenzo Miniero> Slide 18: Stream SDP
[16:14:21] hta notes that reducing complexity often implies that you admit you can't do something the way it was done before.
[16:14:31] Andrew Chi leaves the room
[16:15:33] <stpeter> Paul Kyzivat @mic
[16:16:14] <Lorenzo Miniero> Slide 19: Stream Selection SDP
[16:16:30] <Martin Thomson> +1 to Paul
[16:16:30] mikeiz joins the room
[16:16:57] <Lorenzo Miniero> Slide 18: Stream SDP
[16:17:06] <stpeter> Roni Even @mic
[16:17:50] hta out of band signalling for the win!
[16:17:59] <Lorenzo Miniero> Presentazione interrotta
[16:18:24] <Lorenzo Miniero> Slide 1: Constraints
[16:18:30] <Lorenzo Miniero> Slide 2: First,
 some
 background
  on
[16:18:34] <Lorenzo Miniero> Slide 3: Constraints
 are
 
[16:19:58] <Lorenzo Miniero> Slide 4: Constraints
 are
 
[16:20:17] Cullen Jennings joins the room
[16:21:18] Erik Lagerway joins the room
[16:21:29] <Lorenzo Miniero> Slide 5: Example
 
[16:22:04] EKR leaves the room
[16:22:25] <Martin Thomson> "}]}}" - just like lisp
[16:22:31] <JamesW> lol
[16:23:15] <Martin Thomson> btw, there is a syntactical error on the slide
[16:23:46] <Martin Thomson> aside from the one that ekr points out
[16:24:18] <Jonathan Lennox> Martin: ?
[16:24:38] <stpeter> Adam Roach @mic
[16:25:10] EKR joins the room
[16:25:10] <Martin Thomson> the optional section is a list, not a dictionary
[16:25:13] EKR leaves the room
[16:25:30] <Martin Thomson> ...and it's not JSON displayed up there
[16:25:58] <Lorenzo Miniero> Slide 6: Constraints
 are
 
[16:26:04] Erik Lagerway leaves the room
[16:26:33] <Lorenzo Miniero> Slide 7: And
 now,
 the
 registry
 
[16:26:34] Magnus leaves the room
[16:26:38] <Lorenzo Miniero> Slide 8: Proposed
 registry:
 
 
 "R
[16:27:03] Thomas Stach leaves the room
[16:27:18] Alex Amirante leaves the room
[16:27:38] <Lorenzo Miniero> Slide 9: Known
 open
 issues
 
[16:27:41] Erik Lagerway joins the room
[16:27:54] stewrtrs joins the room
[16:28:14] <Lorenzo Miniero> Slide 10: Now
 what?/Discussion
 
[16:28:29] <stpeter> Matthew Kaufman @mic
[16:29:12] EKR joins the room
[16:29:46] <Martin Thomson> Matthew: "I don't see how the IETF could possibly contribute to this process."
ekr: "we could f*** it up"
[16:29:50] <stpeter> Mernard Aboba @mic
[16:29:57] <stpeter> oops
[16:29:58] <stpeter> Bernard
[16:30:59] plehegar leaves the room
[16:31:06] <stpeter> meeting adjourned
[16:31:12] jamesw22 joins the room
[16:31:14] stpeter leaves the room: Disconnected: connection closed
[16:31:16] <Lorenzo Miniero> Presentazione interrotta
[16:31:17] Anant Narayanan leaves the room
[16:31:19] <Wolfgang Beck> thanks stpeter
[16:31:23] EKR leaves the room
[16:31:24] <Meetecho Video> Goodbye guys...
[16:31:24] hta leaves the room
[16:31:25] mikeiz leaves the room
[16:31:29] <Wolfgang Beck> thanks Lorenzo
[16:31:31] lef.jpn leaves the room
[16:31:31] Ethan Hugg leaves the room
[16:31:33] <Zaheduzzaman Sarker> bye
[16:31:34] Wolfgang Beck leaves the room
[16:31:38] tuexen leaves the room
[16:31:38] JamesW leaves the room
[16:31:39] Zaheduzzaman Sarker leaves the room
[16:31:39] Jonathan Lennox leaves the room
[16:31:41] pm leaves the room
[16:31:42] <Parthasarathi Ravindran> Thanks
[16:31:47] Parthasarathi Ravindran leaves the room
[16:31:48] <Lorenzo Miniero> glad to be of help :)
[16:32:08] jesup leaves the room
[16:32:12] Rui Zhang leaves the room
[16:32:12] <Erik Lagerway> Thx Lorenzo, was a bit late, any idea on eta for recording?
[16:32:40] danyork leaves the room
[16:32:40] <Lorenzo Miniero> 1-2 days at max hopefully
[16:32:44] <Lorenzo Miniero> even sooner if possible
[16:32:45] <Erik Lagerway> k, thx
[16:32:49] <Lorenzo Miniero> we'll announce it on the ML though
[16:33:01] burn leaves the room
[16:33:08] <Erik Lagerway> k, thx
[16:33:08] mreavy leaves the room
[16:33:09] <Erik Lagerway> btw, could not get in via meetecho weblite
[16:33:28] Martin Thomson leaves the room
[16:33:33] stewrtrs leaves the room
[16:33:36] Meetecho audio rtcweb leaves the room
[16:33:54] mahoney@nostrum.com leaves the room
[16:34:02] <Lorenzo Miniero> were you trying to join with the same nickname you're using now?
[16:34:13] Neil Stratford leaves the room
[16:34:21] Meetecho Video leaves the room
[16:34:32] <Lorenzo Miniero> if so that could have been the cause
[16:34:42] <Erik Lagerway> no
[16:34:54] <Erik Lagerway> was not, got in but then saw nothing but the logo
[16:35:16] <Erik Lagerway> chrome and firefox
[16:35:19] <Lorenzo Miniero> that's weird... could you drop us a mail with some info like the browser you were using and so on?
[16:35:24] <Lorenzo Miniero> ok thanks
[16:35:28] <Lorenzo Miniero> we'll investigate the issue
[16:35:32] <Erik Lagerway> mtn lion
[16:35:40] <Erik Lagerway> k, just an fyi
[16:35:43] <Lorenzo Miniero> let us know if that happens again for the next meeting you're willing to attendù
[16:36:07] <Erik Lagerway> will be here a bit earlier tomorrow
[16:36:13] <Lorenzo Miniero> ok
[16:36:18] <Lorenzo Miniero> cheers!
[16:36:21] <Erik Lagerway> thx again
[16:36:26] Lorenzo Miniero leaves the room
[16:36:29] Erik Lagerway leaves the room
[16:36:45] Jim McEachern leaves the room
[16:36:48] DanY leaves the room
[16:37:03] John Leslie leaves the room
[16:37:07] Stephan Eckbauer leaves the room
[16:37:11] Reinhard leaves the room
[16:37:15] Muthu Perumal leaves the room
[16:38:39] gmaxwell leaves the room
[16:38:49] Cullen Jennings leaves the room
[16:41:08] jamesw22 leaves the room
[16:48:52] fippo leaves the room
[16:55:21] ggb leaves the room
[17:19:36] mahoney@nostrum.com joins the room
[17:24:42] lef.jpn joins the room
[17:25:44] ggb joins the room
[17:26:52] ggb leaves the room
[17:26:53] ggb joins the room
[17:54:35] EKR joins the room
[18:07:45] hta joins the room
[18:09:42] EKR leaves the room
[18:11:26] Martin Thomson joins the room
[18:15:30] EKR joins the room
[18:19:13] ggb leaves the room
[18:43:54] jesup joins the room
[18:43:57] mreavy joins the room
[18:44:36] stpeter joins the room
[18:46:21] gmaxwell joins the room
[18:47:25] gmaxwell leaves the room
[19:10:14] EKR leaves the room
[19:11:35] EKR joins the room
[19:11:41] EKR leaves the room
[19:18:29] EKR joins the room
[19:20:33] hta leaves the room
[19:20:55] hta joins the room
[19:24:44] hta leaves the room
[19:28:37] EKR leaves the room
[19:30:59] EKR joins the room
[19:31:40] Martin Thomson leaves the room
[19:31:41] hta joins the room
[19:32:08] EKR leaves the room
[19:34:06] lef.jpn leaves the room
[19:34:23] giles joins the room
[19:37:30] mahoney@nostrum.com leaves the room
[19:38:30] EKR joins the room
[19:41:54] mahoney@nostrum.com joins the room
[19:43:13] Martin Thomson joins the room
[19:44:37] EKR leaves the room
[19:48:48] lef.jpn joins the room
[19:49:25] mreavy leaves the room
[20:05:34] EKR joins the room
[20:11:59] EKR leaves the room
[20:14:07] EKR joins the room
[20:25:42] EKR leaves the room
[20:28:24] hta leaves the room
[20:38:51] giles leaves the room
[20:40:05] mahoney@nostrum.com leaves the room
[20:41:29] Martin Thomson leaves the room
[20:42:23] hta joins the room
[20:50:34] mreavy joins the room
[20:51:51] EKR joins the room
[20:52:13] EKR leaves the room
[20:53:22] EKR joins the room
[20:53:30] EKR leaves the room
[20:53:56] jesup leaves the room
[20:54:13] lef.jpn leaves the room
[20:56:40] EKR joins the room
[20:58:35] hta leaves the room
[21:04:17] EKR leaves the room
[21:05:04] mahoney@nostrum.com joins the room
[21:05:14] EKR joins the room
[21:07:58] EKR leaves the room
[21:13:08] hta joins the room
[21:14:41] EKR joins the room
[21:18:08] lef.jpn joins the room
[22:06:59] hta leaves the room
[22:07:28] hta joins the room
[22:08:44] hta leaves the room
[22:08:47] mahoney@nostrum.com leaves the room
[22:11:04] EKR leaves the room
[22:11:31] lef.jpn leaves the room
[22:28:41] lef.jpn joins the room
[22:33:13] lef.jpn leaves the room
[22:40:51] EKR joins the room
[22:43:48] hta joins the room
[22:44:50] mahoney@nostrum.com joins the room
[22:49:29] EKR leaves the room
[22:49:31] EKR joins the room
[23:17:07] Charles Eckel joins the room
[23:17:20] Charles Eckel leaves the room
[23:18:24] EKR leaves the room
[23:27:05] EKR joins the room
[23:31:04] mahoney@nostrum.com leaves the room
[23:50:27] mreavy leaves the room
[23:55:30] Dowon Kim joins the room
[23:56:18] Dowon Kim leaves the room
Powered by ejabberd Powered by Erlang Valid XHTML 1.0 Transitional Valid CSS!