IETF
rtcweb@jabber.ietf.org
Thursday, July 21, 2016< ^ >
martin.thomson has set the subject to: RTCWEB WG http://tools.ietf.org/wg/rtcweb/agenda
Room Configuration
Room Occupants

GMT+0
[00:47:33] Neustradamus joins the room
[00:53:38] Neustradamus leaves the room
[09:33:57] Tobias joins the room
[09:34:01] Tobias leaves the room
[11:46:39] Meetecho joins the room
[11:53:14] magnus joins the room
[11:55:07] p m joins the room
[11:55:07] ken carlberg joins the room
[11:55:08] John Leslie joins the room
[11:55:17] Sean Turner joins the room
[11:57:00] oej - SCRIBE joins the room
[11:57:09] Daniel Burnett joins the room
[11:57:35] <oej - SCRIBE> Good afternoon folks! I'll be your scribe today.
[11:58:22] <oej - SCRIBE> Please note that the Note Well applies to remote participation too: If you haven't read and understood you have time now: https://www.ietf.org/about/note-well.html
[11:58:57] <oej - SCRIBE> If you are using the great MeetEcho platform you can get support by mentioning "Meetecho" and they'll respond. If you want to participate, there are buttons for that.
[11:59:13] <oej - SCRIBE> If you want me to relay something to the room (if you are not on Meetecho) then prefix with "mic:"
[11:59:24] Yoshimasa Iwase joins the room
[11:59:31] <oej - SCRIBE> I will do my best to relay what happens here in the room and assist you.
[12:00:22] <oej - SCRIBE> RTCweb wg : https://datatracker.ietf.org/group/rtcweb/charter/
[12:00:29] Randell Jesup joins the room
[12:00:44] <oej - SCRIBE> Agenda: https://www.ietf.org/proceedings/96/agenda/agenda-96-rtcweb
[12:01:16] Paul Kyzivat joins the room
[12:01:19] Simon Pietro Romano joins the room
[12:01:37] <oej - SCRIBE> We have tropical temperatures in here
[12:01:41] magnus leaves the room: Replaced by new connection
[12:01:41] magnus joins the room
[12:02:10] <oej - SCRIBE> I think people forgot to read the note on this being Hawaiian shirt day!
[12:02:15] Lorenzo Miniero joins the room
[12:02:45] <oej - SCRIBE> The materials - slides, malware and cute kitten pictures are available at https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/96/session/rtcweb
[12:03:05] <oej - SCRIBE> Slide: The last time we were here:
[12:03:42] Maire Reavy joins the room
[12:04:02] <oej - SCRIBE> Chairs like to finish the group before Brexit completes
[12:05:19] <oej - SCRIBE> Cullen as chair speaking
[12:05:42] <oej - SCRIBE> Need volonteers for reviewing ice-bis, turn-bis and stun-bis
[12:05:55] <oej - SCRIBE> sorry trickle-ice
[12:06:46] <oej - SCRIBE> David Black - talking
[12:07:13] <oej - SCRIBE> DHCP blackhaul issue
[12:07:34] Simone Ferlin joins the room
[12:08:07] Jonathan Lennox joins the room
[12:08:10] <oej - SCRIBE> What if I send 127.0.0.1 as a candidate?
[12:08:18] <oej - SCRIBE> Magnus Westerlund speaking
[12:08:29] <Jonathan Lennox> oej: what about it?
[12:08:36] <Jonathan Lennox> There are cases where it's sensible to do.
[12:08:46] <oej - SCRIBE> Interesting Jonathan
[12:08:51] <oej - SCRIBE> Colin Perkins speaking
[12:09:10] Justin Uberti joins the room
[12:09:39] <oej - SCRIBE> Colin still speaking
[12:10:21] <oej - SCRIBE> "Clip the first seconds and it'll start working" - Colin
[12:10:49] Ana Laura Diedrichs joins the room
[12:10:54] Justin Uberti leaves the room
[12:10:56] <oej - SCRIBE> Cullen speaking from podium
[12:10:57] Justin Uberti joins the room
[12:11:23] <oej - SCRIBE> Harald Alvestrand speaking
[12:12:14] <oej - SCRIBE> Ted hardie (chair) speaking
[12:12:16] Justin Uberti leaves the room
[12:12:18] Justin Uberti joins the room
[12:12:22] <oej - SCRIBE> Magnus Westerlund speaking
[12:12:55] <oej - SCRIBE> "…then you have the data channel" … Magnus
[12:13:00] <oej - SCRIBE> Jonathan Lennox speaking
[12:13:00] Jonathan Lennox leaves the room
[12:13:29] Justin Uberti leaves the room
[12:13:45] <oej - SCRIBE> STUN with diffserv. Hmm.
[12:13:57] Alissa Cooper joins the room
[12:14:06] <oej - SCRIBE> David Black speaking
[12:14:14] <oej - SCRIBE> Jonathan again
[12:14:23] Justin Uberti joins the room
[12:14:26] <oej - SCRIBE> Eric Rescorla speaking
[12:14:38] Jonathan Lennox joins the room
[12:14:58] <oej - SCRIBE> Randell - we have seen you, you are in line
[12:15:05] Cullen Jennings joins the room
[12:15:16] <oej - SCRIBE> Randell Jesup and Harald Alvestrand in queue
[12:16:03] <Jonathan Lennox> Has someone contacted the hotel to ask about the temperature in this room?
[12:16:14] <oej - SCRIBE> We need a lot of ICE
[12:16:17] <oej - SCRIBE> (could not resist)
[12:16:35] <oej - SCRIBE> harald alvestrand speaking
[12:17:16] <oej - SCRIBE> "More implementation guidance is being worked on" - Harald
[12:17:22] <oej - SCRIBE> Text he wanted to add
[12:17:28] <oej - SCRIBE> David Black again
[12:18:12] <oej - SCRIBE> "We have gateways that drop large packets, we have gateways that drop encrypted packets and we have gateways that drop just because they want to" - Harald
[12:18:23] <oej - SCRIBE> Tim Panton speaking
[12:18:24] Miguel París joins the room
[12:18:53] <Justin Uberti> FWIW, we observed a small but measurable amount of increased failures when trying to roll out DSCP in the wild.
[12:19:22] <oej - SCRIBE> David Black speaking
[12:19:43] <Justin Uberti> We are currently unable to proceed with any global rollout of DSCP as a result.
[12:19:51] <oej - SCRIBE> Ted Hardie speaking
[12:19:58] <oej - SCRIBE> Martin Thomson speaking
[12:20:19] <oej - SCRIBE> [ecker] - EKR -> Eric Rescorla
[12:20:26] <oej - SCRIBE> In the acronym dictionnary :-)
[12:20:35] <oej - SCRIBE> Ted hardie as chair
[12:20:56] magnus leaves the room
[12:20:57] <oej - SCRIBE> Magnus Westerlund speaking
[12:21:20] <oej - SCRIBE> Martin Thomson speaking
[12:21:51] <oej - SCRIBE> David Black speaking
[12:21:55] <oej - SCRIBE> Magnus speaking
[12:21:59] Miguel París leaves the room
[12:22:21] <oej - SCRIBE> David Black speaking
[12:22:32] <oej - SCRIBE> Query: Is audio and video working fine for you out there on the net?
[12:22:38] <oej - SCRIBE> Jonathan Lennox speaking
[12:23:21] <oej - SCRIBE> Magnus Westerlund speaking
[12:24:19] <oej - SCRIBE> Martin Thomson speaking
[12:24:55] <oej - SCRIBE> Peter Thatcher speaking
[12:26:14] magnus joins the room
[12:26:17] <oej - SCRIBE> Randell Jesup speaking using Meetecho
[12:26:31] craigt joins the room
[12:27:26] <oej - SCRIBE> Peter Thatcher speaking
[12:28:19] <oej - SCRIBE> Ben Schwarz speaking
[12:28:49] <oej - SCRIBE> Cullen: Have you alerted the secretariat that the AC is dead?
[12:28:59] <oej - SCRIBE> Ted Hardie as chair speaking
[12:29:09] <Justin Uberti> Perhaps we should additional STUN checks for each DSCP point that we want to try using.
[12:29:18] <Justin Uberti> *should do
[12:29:28] <Jonathan Lennox> Justin: That was my suggestion, but Peter disliked it.
[12:29:36] <oej - SCRIBE> Justin - If you are not on meetecho and need relay, please prefix with "mic:"
[12:29:45] <Jonathan Lennox> Or maybe EKR disliked it, i'm not sure why.
[12:30:16] <Justin Uberti> mic: I will be in touch with Harald :)
[12:30:54] <Randell Jesup> That's a reasonable resolution... Worst problem may be datachannels; I'll discuss with Tuexen
[12:31:02] ted.h joins the room
[12:31:04] <oej - SCRIBE> Harald speaking
[12:31:25] <oej - SCRIBE> — Next presentation JSEP
[12:31:28] <oej - SCRIBE> Reverend Escorla speaking
[12:31:39] <Justin Uberti> I don't think you can ICE restart to resolve this, since ICE may need restart for other reasons.
[12:31:53] <oej - SCRIBE> Meetecho hunts Eric
[12:31:59] <ted.h> @meetecho can you move the camera angle?
[12:32:02] <oej - SCRIBE> Do you see him nicely?
[12:32:12] <Meetecho> ted.h: did that already
[12:32:13] <oej - SCRIBE> ted.h: The camera moved
[12:32:18] <ted.h> thanks
[12:32:23] <oej - SCRIBE> slide: Changes since IETF 95
[12:32:24] <Meetecho> can't keep ekr in any pink box :)
[12:32:43] <oej - SCRIBE> We need a virtual pink box for EKR…
[12:32:47] <Simon Pietro Romano> The back-light is bad there :-(
[12:32:55] <oej - SCRIBE> slide: Codecs in re-offer
[12:33:00] <oej - SCRIBE> PR #269
[12:33:54] <oej - SCRIBE> Jonathan Lennox speaking
[12:34:25] <oej - SCRIBE> Slide: Reject m=lines without codecs in common
[12:35:08] <oej - SCRIBE> Slide: Enforce max-bundle on offer processing
[12:35:43] <oej - SCRIBE> Note: Please don't ask me to ask EKR to speak more slowly. I have tried. I have failed. I have been abused. Ask Meetecho for a slow replay button instead :-)
[12:36:39] <oej - SCRIBE> Christer Holmberg speaking
[12:36:49] <Simon Pietro Romano> Opus cannot cope with him, sorry!
[12:36:58] <oej - SCRIBE> Cullen speaking
[12:37:19] <Lorenzo Miniero> something like what I used to slow down guitar solos to learn how to play them!
[12:37:42] <oej - SCRIBE> Martin THomson speaking
[12:38:07] <oej - SCRIBE> "This is sort of a perverse case" - Martin…
[12:39:24] <oej - SCRIBE> Cullen speaking
[12:40:06] <oej - SCRIBE> Martin Thomson speaking
[12:40:06] Jonathan Lennox leaves the room
[12:40:24] <oej - SCRIBE> Jonathan Lennox speaking
[12:41:11] <oej - SCRIBE> Peter Thatcher speaking
[12:41:16] Jonathan Lennox joins the room
[12:41:39] <oej - SCRIBE> Tim Terriberry speaking
[12:42:17] <oej - SCRIBE> Note: Do you hear clearly? If not, please tell us so we can tell people to move closer to mics, raise their voice or something else
[12:42:19] Ana Laura Diedrichs leaves the room
[12:42:29] <oej - SCRIBE> EKR back
[12:42:43] <Jonathan Lennox> oej: other than slow down. :-)
[12:42:46] <oej - SCRIBE> Christer Holmberg speaking
[12:43:10] Ana Laura Diedrichs joins the room
[12:43:12] <oej - SCRIBE> @jonathan You were pretty close to EKR speed in your last comment … :-)
[12:44:14] <oej - SCRIBE> Peter Thatcher speaking
[12:44:49] <Jonathan Lennox> oej: yes, but you can probably ask me to slow down. :-)
[12:45:08] <oej - SCRIBE> @jonathan I have no problem with that. Be aware :-)
[12:45:19] <oej - SCRIBE> — next sldie: Rewrite LS handling text…
[12:45:40] <Jonathan Lennox> I suspect I'm unconsciously matching EKR's speaking speed in responding to him.
[12:46:07] <oej - SCRIBE> I would like to see someone doing lip sync with EKR …
[12:46:24] <Jonathan Lennox> I don't think our video frame rates are high enough.
[12:46:36] <oej - SCRIBE> Martin Thomson speaking
[12:47:31] <Justin Uberti> mic: The app can still create new m= lines that have a new LS group for sync if it wants to. It's just not automatic.
[12:48:16] frodek joins the room
[12:48:18] <oej - SCRIBE> — Slide: Open issues
[12:48:39] <oej - SCRIBE> — Slide: addIceCandidate and Ice Restart
[12:48:39] Simone Ferlin leaves the room
[12:49:02] <oej - SCRIBE> Cullen spoke
[12:49:21] <Meetecho> (Paul K in virtual queue)
[12:49:28] <oej - SCRIBE> Paul - we see you, you're in line
[12:49:31] <oej - SCRIBE> And you left
[12:49:31] <Meetecho> (nevermind, gone)
[12:49:44] <oej - SCRIBE> Pacman chewed paul for lunch
[12:49:49] <oej - SCRIBE> Jonathan Lennox speaking
[12:49:50] <ted.h> Paul?
[12:50:14] <oej - SCRIBE> ted.h: he left the queue
[12:50:20] <oej - SCRIBE> Jonathan Lennox speaking
[12:50:39] Jonathan Lennox leaves the room
[12:51:09] <oej - SCRIBE> "there's no answer, it's just trickle" - JL
[12:51:31] <Justin Uberti> Right, you can't restart ICE via trickle.
[12:51:57] <oej - SCRIBE> Peter Thatcher speaking
[12:52:05] Jonathan Lennox joins the room
[12:52:06] <oej - SCRIBE> Ben Schwarz in queue
[12:52:26] <oej - SCRIBE> Ben speaking
[12:52:59] <oej - SCRIBE> Peter Thatcher coming back to the mic
[12:53:03] <oej - SCRIBE> Competes for mic space
[12:53:36] <oej - SCRIBE> Ben again
[12:53:57] <oej - SCRIBE> Cullen speaking
[12:54:25] <oej - SCRIBE> Martin THomson speaking
[12:54:58] <oej - SCRIBE> "a non-ambiguos indication that this is the last candidate" - Martin
[12:55:06] <oej - SCRIBE> Bernard Aboba thomson
[12:55:20] <oej - SCRIBE> s/thomson//
[12:55:38] <oej - SCRIBE> — Slide: Roll Back ICE restart
[12:57:47] <oej - SCRIBE> Jonathan Lennox speaking on trickling stuff
[12:58:14] <oej - SCRIBE> If someone can fetch water for chairs and scribe we would love it!
[12:58:20] <oej - SCRIBE> Peter Thatcher spoke
[12:58:35] <oej - SCRIBE> — Slide: SDP O= line increment
[12:59:06] <Paul Kyzivat> I'm waiting for a good time to comment on an earlier slide, about what codecs to reoffer
[12:59:37] <oej - SCRIBE> @paul there's no better time like now, because topics are flowing wildly here. Just place yourself in the queue
[12:59:48] <Jonathan Lennox> oej: water cooler in this room is empty. :-(
[13:00:13] <oej - SCRIBE> jonathan: That's exactly what I discovered during my run. Figured that the scribe could not escape out in the corridors...
[13:00:31] <oej - SCRIBE> Emil Ivov waiting
[13:00:51] <oej - SCRIBE> Cullen (no chair hat) speaking
[13:01:26] <oej - SCRIBE> Jonathan Lennox speaking
[13:01:59] <oej - SCRIBE> Ted Hardie speaking as chair
[13:02:09] <oej - SCRIBE> Justin and Paul in queue
[13:02:22] <oej - SCRIBE> Justin deleted
[13:02:35] <Cullen Jennings> Justin, you are up next, sorry
[13:02:42] <oej - SCRIBE> Cullen killed him. Sorry. the rtcweb group is a hard place
[13:04:38] <Simon Pietro Romano> :-)
[13:05:02] <oej - SCRIBE> @simon: The chairs would like to get a "battle" button or a "random queue position" button
[13:05:15] <oej - SCRIBE> We're using webrtc technology in the rtcweb working group
[13:05:38] <oej - SCRIBE> Ted.h as chair
[13:05:46] <oej - SCRIBE> We can hear you!
[13:06:08] <Jonathan Lennox> Justin's lipsync is terrible.
[13:06:49] <oej - SCRIBE> Yeah, LS is missing totally
[13:07:03] <oej - SCRIBE> Martin Thomson in real queue
[13:07:22] <oej - SCRIBE> Paul - if you want to comment say so here and we'll kill Justin
[13:07:38] <oej - SCRIBE> I don't think we can easily switch between two remote speakers - ping @meetecho @simon
[13:08:11] <Meetecho> oey: nope, queue only allows one per time, and leaving the queue you have to get in again
[13:08:22] <oej - SCRIBE> Tim Terriberry speaking
[13:08:53] <oej - SCRIBE> Paul? Any comments?
[13:08:59] <oej - SCRIBE> Cullen (chair) speaking
[13:09:11] <Paul Kyzivat> mic: no. grumble but not worth pursuing
[13:09:24] Suhas Nandakumar joins the room
[13:09:29] magnus leaves the room
[13:09:57] <oej - SCRIBE> Slide: AddTrack assignment
[13:10:06] <Simon Pietro Romano> @oej: if they want to be up in parallel, we can let them enter as "speakers"
[13:10:11] <oej - SCRIBE> Peter Thatcher speaking and Justin Uberti
[13:10:26] <Simon Pietro Romano> ...which is what we do for remote presenters.
[13:10:30] <oej - SCRIBE> @simon : Ok, that is one solution to explore. Ping @ted.h
[13:11:14] <oej - SCRIBE> I see R2D2 in the back. Can he participate too?
[13:11:41] <oej - SCRIBE> Anyone providing the chairs with water will get a Thank You in the minutes :-)
[13:11:59] <oej - SCRIBE> Cullen just had the last sip of coffee. It's getting dangerous in this session.
[13:12:02] <Lorenzo Miniero> @oej not sure it's wise to do that now, they'd have to rejoin
[13:12:28] <Lorenzo Miniero> when we know remote presenters are scheduled, we give them such a ink in advance
[13:12:28] <oej - SCRIBE> @lorenzo Ack
[13:12:29] <Lorenzo Miniero> *link
[13:12:40] <oej - SCRIBE> We can't see the queue while Justin speaks from the queue - right?
[13:12:46] <ted.h> right
[13:13:02] <Lorenzo Miniero> we can choose when to make him "larger"
[13:13:06] <Lorenzo Miniero> but we monitor the queue from here
[13:13:15] <Lorenzo Miniero> shuld someone get in, we'll change the layout for you
[13:13:19] <Lorenzo Miniero> *should
[13:13:19] <oej - SCRIBE> If you are placing yourself in the meetecho queue - please tell us so we can manage mic lines
[13:13:26] <oej - SCRIBE> Thanks @lorenzo
[13:13:35] <oej - SCRIBE> Peter Thatcher speaking
[13:13:52] <Jonathan Lennox> Lorenzo: when we were in SIPCORE we didn't see Dale's video - is it just that he didn't have video, or do you not show remote presenter video?
[13:14:10] <Lorenzo Miniero> Jonathan: he only published audio
[13:14:15] <oej - SCRIBE> I think we just had poor bandwidth
[13:14:35] <Lorenzo Miniero> when remote speakers send video, it always appears on the queue second screen
[13:14:36] <oej - SCRIBE> Justin has a nice halo
[13:14:45] <Simon Pietro Romano> ...and he was participating through a dvd-based linux live distribution!
[13:14:50] <Lorenzo Miniero> and we can decide whether to make it fullscreen-ish or keep it smaller and leave the queue in view
[13:15:06] <oej - SCRIBE> I saw a dvd drive once in a museum
[13:15:10] <Lorenzo Miniero> :D
[13:15:37] <Lorenzo Miniero> it was a linux live distribution, but not necessarily dvd: it may have been usb (more likely)
[13:15:48] <oej - SCRIBE> Peter and Justin discussing the slide - addTrack Assignment #288
[13:17:13] <oej - SCRIBE> ted.h as chair speaking
[13:17:37] <oej - SCRIBE> adam roach speaking
[13:18:45] Daniel Burnett leaves the room
[13:19:40] <Jonathan Lennox> Lorenzo: are you able to show a remote presenter and a remote queue member's video simultaneously?
[13:19:43] <Meetecho> Paul K in queue
[13:19:44] <oej - SCRIBE> ted.h as chair speaking
[13:19:50] <oej - SCRIBE> We see paul in the queue
[13:19:56] Daniel Burnett joins the room
[13:19:58] <Lorenzo Miniero> Jonathan: you should see that now
[13:20:04] <Lorenzo Miniero> even though the video may be very small
[13:20:20] <Jonathan Lennox> No, I mean, if you have a real remote presenter (which we don't here).
[13:20:25] <oej - SCRIBE> Yes, the video is small, you can take him back full screen until we let Paul in
[13:20:27] <Jonathan Lennox> So show two videos at once.
[13:20:32] <oej - SCRIBE> Peter Thatcher speaking
[13:20:41] <Lorenzo Miniero> ah in that case yes, they can both be active at the same time
[13:20:43] <oej - SCRIBE> Jonathan: They need to re-login then
[13:20:48] <Lorenzo Miniero> remote presenters can unmute at will
[13:21:19] <oej - SCRIBE> Miguel Paris speaking
[13:21:30] <Lorenzo Miniero> Jonathan: yes, Justin and/or Paul would need to rejoin with a different link
[13:22:05] <Jonathan Lennox> Yeah, I  was  just curious in general. Thanks!
[13:22:16] <oej - SCRIBE> Ben Schwarz speaking
[13:22:34] <oej - SCRIBE> Ted.h speaking as chair
[13:23:11] <oej - SCRIBE> "That doesn't work" said Martin
[13:23:33] <oej - SCRIBE> @ted.h - if Justin has more slides to present, make him re-login as a speaker
[13:23:49] <oej - SCRIBE> Adam Roach speaking
[13:23:49] <Justin Uberti> mic: +1
[13:23:50] <Lorenzo Miniero> oej: we're preparing a link for him
[13:23:53] <Lorenzo Miniero> wait
[13:24:19] Justin Uberti leaves the room
[13:24:22] <oej - SCRIBE> Justin: You will be getting a link from meetecho to re-login as a speaker
[13:24:29] <oej - SCRIBE> ted.h as a speaker
[13:25:31] <oej - SCRIBE> "We had drafts in RFC editor queue for 560 days" - Ted Hardie
[13:25:46] <oej - SCRIBE> @meetecho - can you assist justin in getting back
[13:25:59] <Lorenzo Miniero> I wrote him a mail
[13:26:01] <oej - SCRIBE> Christer Holmberg with one comment
[13:26:08] <Lorenzo Miniero> he left before I could contact him privately here
[13:26:09] Justin Uberti joins the room
[13:26:36] ted.h leaves the room: Replaced by new connection
[13:26:38] ted.h joins the room
[13:26:55] <oej - SCRIBE> "send a pull request" said someone
[13:27:01] <Jonathan Lennox> That was Martin
[13:27:04] <oej - SCRIBE> ted.h: Justin is back
[13:27:49] magnus joins the room
[13:27:50] Justin Uberti leaves the room
[13:27:57] <oej - SCRIBE> And Justin left…
[13:28:09] <oej - SCRIBE> Was there something offensive in what ted said? :-)
[13:28:19] Justin Uberti joins the room
[13:28:26] <oej - SCRIBE> Welcome back Justin!
[13:29:10] Justin Uberti leaves the room
[13:29:32] <oej - SCRIBE> @meetecho - are you in communication with Justin? What's going on?
[13:29:34] Justin Uberti joins the room
[13:29:38] <Lorenzo Miniero> yeah we are
[13:29:42] <Lorenzo Miniero> just gave him the right link
[13:30:06] <Lorenzo Miniero> even though I still see him in as Participant and not Speaker?
[13:30:23] <oej - SCRIBE> EKR speaking
[13:30:44] <oej - SCRIBE> Christer speaking
[13:31:19] <oej - SCRIBE> EKR back on floor mic
[13:32:19] <oej - SCRIBE> "mmusic agenda is entirely filled with things rtcweb wants" - Jonathan
[13:32:22] <oej - SCRIBE> EKR speaking
[13:32:45] <oej - SCRIBE> Martin Thomson speaking
[13:33:07] <Jonathan Lennox> MMusic agenda, specifically, is "RTCWeb-related Drafts Review and Plans for Completion"
[13:33:10] Justin Uberti leaves the room
[13:33:16] Justin Uberti joins the room
[13:33:27] <oej - SCRIBE> EKR at mic
[13:33:33] <oej - SCRIBE> ted.h as chair speaking
[13:33:42] <Jonathan Lennox> Only MMusic agenda item other than introduction and status update.
[13:33:56] <Lorenzo Miniero> ok Justin is in as speaker now
[13:34:07] <oej - SCRIBE> Ok, thanks
[13:34:25] <oej - SCRIBE> He's showing up in the queue
[13:34:53] <oej - SCRIBE> ted.h speaking as chair
[13:35:07] <oej - SCRIBE> Jonathan speaking
[13:35:34] magnus leaves the room: Replaced by new connection
[13:35:35] magnus joins the room
[13:36:27] <oej - SCRIBE> Justin - are you in queue or just hanging around as a speaker? Notify us if you want to cut in
[13:36:45] <oej - SCRIBE> ted.h: Not sure if he's hanging around, since we've given him a speaker's role
[13:36:48] <Justin Uberti> I'd like to speak to the overall rationale of being prescriptive in JSEP
[13:37:00] <oej - SCRIBE> Christer was speaking
[13:37:25] Ana Laura Diedrichs leaves the room
[13:38:06] <oej - SCRIBE> Justin spoke
[13:38:10] <oej - SCRIBE> Martin Thomson speaking
[13:38:34] <oej - SCRIBE> ted.h as chair
[13:38:57] <oej - SCRIBE> cullen speaking
[13:39:09] <oej - SCRIBE> bug #296 opened
[13:39:24] <oej - SCRIBE> Alissa Cooper speaking
[13:39:43] <oej - SCRIBE> (Area director)
[13:40:03] <oej - SCRIBE> Christer HOlmberg at mic
[13:40:06] <Justin Uberti> +1
[13:41:20] <oej - SCRIBE> Bug #297 opened
[13:41:38] <oej - SCRIBE> — slide: Open issues: more
[13:41:45] <oej - SCRIBE> ted.h spoke
[13:41:47] <oej - SCRIBE> cullen back
[13:42:34] <oej - SCRIBE> EKR speaking from his seat
[13:42:43] <oej - SCRIBE> Slide: Next steps
[13:43:01] <oej - SCRIBE> Christer Holmberg speaking
[13:44:58] <oej - SCRIBE> Can someone open pandora's box and discuss a=ptime in these examples? (I mentioned it in my review)
[13:45:14] <oej - SCRIBE> Jonathan Lennox speaking
[13:46:06] <oej - SCRIBE> A UUENCODED tar file in the draft?
[13:46:10] Suhas Nandakumar leaves the room
[13:46:18] <oej - SCRIBE> I think we have that in SDP torture rfcs
[13:46:23] <oej - SCRIBE> EKR speaking
[13:46:41] <oej - SCRIBE> SIP torture, sorry
[13:47:37] <oej - SCRIBE> https://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc5118#appendix-A.1
[13:47:50] Paul Kyzivat leaves the room
[13:47:51] <oej - SCRIBE> ted.h speaking as chair
[13:47:54] <oej - SCRIBE> Cullen speaking
[13:48:00] <oej - SCRIBE> (as presenter)
[13:48:04] Paul Kyzivat joins the room
[13:48:15] <oej - SCRIBE> martin thomson speaking
[13:48:57] <oej - SCRIBE> ted.h speaking as chair
[13:49:20] <oej - SCRIBE> Cullen speaking (as presenter)
[13:49:32] <Paul Kyzivat> Mark the artwork type field as SDP in xml of the draft. Then easy to extract
[13:49:39] <oej - SCRIBE> EKR SPEAKING
[13:50:04] <oej - SCRIBE> Cullen speaks
[13:50:14] <Justin Uberti> mic: Happy to discuss writing some JS to machine generate these.
[13:50:32] <Sean Turner> +1 to what Ted said
[13:50:35] <Jonathan Lennox> Paul: The problem is the SDP is annotated with references to where they lines come from.
[13:51:13] <oej - SCRIBE> Time panton speaking
[13:51:18] <Paul Kyzivat> jonathan: yeah, you are right. It caused me grief in trying to match values
[13:51:42] <Justin Uberti> I think we could polyfill the current implementations to generate spec-compatible SDP.
[13:51:45] <oej - SCRIBE> Ted Hardie speaking
[13:51:58] <oej - SCRIBE> Alissa Cooper (AD) speaking
[13:52:07] ted.h leaves the room
[13:52:28] <oej - SCRIBE> Cullen  (chair) speaking
[13:53:03] <Paul Kyzivat> machine generated sdp would be a good starting point, but is likely to be unreadable. May need to replace values with ones that are easier to read.
[13:53:08] <oej - SCRIBE> Ted (chair) speaking
[13:53:29] <oej - SCRIBE> Ben Schwarz speaking
[13:53:45] <oej - SCRIBE> Andrew Allen speaking
[13:54:21] <oej - SCRIBE> ted.h: (chair) speaking
[13:54:56] <oej - SCRIBE> "560 days is nothing" - Cullen said
[13:55:28] <oej - SCRIBE> tram stunbis is missing
[13:55:52] <oej - SCRIBE> ted.h spoke
[13:56:01] <oej - SCRIBE> Ted.h closing the meeting as chair
[13:56:07] <oej - SCRIBE> THank you all for participating!
[13:56:13] <oej - SCRIBE> Thanks to @meetecho for your help!
[13:56:14] Jonathan Lennox leaves the room
[13:56:24] Justin Uberti leaves the room
[13:56:28] Lorenzo Miniero leaves the room
[13:56:29] Simon Pietro Romano leaves the room
[13:56:29] John Leslie leaves the room
[13:56:29] Randell Jesup leaves the room
[13:56:29] p m leaves the room
[13:56:29] Sean Turner leaves the room
[13:56:29] Maire Reavy leaves the room
[13:56:29] Yoshimasa Iwase leaves the room
[13:56:29] Paul Kyzivat leaves the room
[13:56:29] ken carlberg leaves the room
[13:56:29] <Meetecho> our please Olle!
[13:56:33] <Meetecho> *pleasure
[13:56:35] <oej - SCRIBE> :-)
[13:57:03] oej - SCRIBE leaves the room
[13:57:16] Daniel Burnett leaves the room
[13:58:10] Meetecho leaves the room
[14:01:05] Cullen Jennings leaves the room
[14:08:39] Alissa Cooper leaves the room
[14:09:39] frodek leaves the room
[14:12:40] magnus leaves the room
[14:13:13] oej - SCRIBE joins the room
[14:19:54] oej - SCRIBE leaves the room
[14:22:42] Alissa Cooper joins the room
[14:25:03] craigt leaves the room: Disconnected: closed
[14:25:17] Alissa Cooper leaves the room
[15:32:16] magnus joins the room
[15:43:45] ted.h joins the room
[16:02:09] George joins the room
[16:05:01] George leaves the room
[16:05:03] George joins the room
[16:09:29] George leaves the room
[16:09:31] George joins the room
[16:37:56] magnus leaves the room
[17:51:28] George leaves the room
[20:44:19] George joins the room
[20:57:22] magnus joins the room
[20:59:52] magnus leaves the room: Replaced by new connection
[20:59:53] magnus joins the room
[21:22:29] magnus leaves the room
[22:34:19] George leaves the room
Powered by ejabberd - robust, scalable and extensible XMPP server Powered by Erlang Valid XHTML 1.0 Transitional Valid CSS!