IETF
sacm@jabber.ietf.org
Monday, March 23, 2015< ^ >
Room Configuration
Room Occupants

GMT+0
[00:52:33] meetecho audio joins the room
[00:52:42] meetecho audio leaves the room
[00:53:19] meeteecho audio joins the room
[00:54:24] tobia casstaldi joins the room
[00:57:33] John Doe joins the room
[01:21:09] John Doe leaves the room
[01:24:25] meeteecho audio leaves the room
[01:26:40] tobia casstaldi leaves the room
[01:34:51] d f joins the room
[01:35:44] <d f> Presentation is over
[01:35:54] d f leaves the room
[12:42:58] Meetecho joins the room
[12:43:04] Meetecho leaves the room
[13:28:43] Chris Inacio joins the room
[13:29:45] Chris Inacio leaves the room: Disconnected: Replaced by new connection
[13:29:47] Chris Inacio joins the room
[13:50:48] meetecho audio joins the room
[13:51:44] meetecho audio leaves the room
[13:53:34] meetecho audiof joins the room
[13:54:10] meetecho audiof leaves the room
[13:55:01] meetecho audio joins the room
[13:55:03] Tony Rutkowski joins the room
[13:56:04] Meetecho joins the room
[13:56:11] Ira McDonald joins the room
[13:57:34] Lorenzo Miniero joins the room
[13:57:39] meetecho audio leaves the room
[13:57:55] <Chris Inacio> hello all, since I'm your designated jabber scribe (sorry for you) if you could please put <mic> in front of something you want me to say at the mic I would really appreciate it.  otherwise, I'm just guess you're making your snarky / humorous comments just like I would do.
[13:58:03] <Chris Inacio>     :)
[13:58:27] meetecho audio joins the room
[13:59:26] Lorenzo Miniero leaves the room
[14:02:51] Kathleen Moriarty joins the room
[14:03:03] jimsch1 joins the room
[14:03:48] Adam Montville joins the room
[14:04:40] Jessica FitzgeraldMcKay joins the room
[14:06:21] Lisa Lorenzin joins the room
[14:06:39] <Lisa Lorenzin> hummmmm
[14:07:13] <Chris Inacio> There is hummm for remote folks?
[14:07:39] <Adam Montville> There is now.
[14:11:40] <Lisa Lorenzin> I have no audio.  Is there a phone number we can dial into?
[14:12:19] <Jessica FitzgeraldMcKay> they're working on something. . . .
[14:12:28] <Jessica FitzgeraldMcKay> hang in there
[14:12:32] <Chris Inacio> trying….
[14:12:58] Adam Montville_3182 joins the room
[14:13:29] <Adam Montville> I have audio on meetecho.
[14:13:39] <Adam Montville> But I'm in the room.
[14:13:50] <Meetecho> yep audio should be working
[14:15:03] <Meetecho> let us check for a dial-in number
[14:17:23] Clifford Kahn joins the room
[14:18:19] Clifford Kahn leaves the room
[14:19:05] Clifford Kahn joins the room
[14:19:18] <Lisa Lorenzin> We just got audio working via the html5 option in meetecho
[14:19:48] Clifford Kahn leaves the room
[14:20:15] <Chris Inacio> YAY!
[14:20:20] Lisa Lorenzin leaves the room
[14:20:24] Clifford Kahn joins the room
[14:20:49] Lisa Lorenzin joins the room
[14:21:05] satoru.kanno@jabber.org joins the room
[14:21:42] <Lisa Lorenzin> Speaker is not loud enough - inaudible
[14:21:58] <Meetecho> yep working on that sorry
[14:22:09] Clifford Kahn leaves the room
[14:22:42] <Lisa Lorenzin> This is why we requested a WebEx.
[14:24:24] <Chris Inacio> Can you hear Dave at this mic?
[14:24:29] <Lisa Lorenzin> Yes, clearly
[14:24:44] <Chris Inacio> the audience mic's are clear, but the speaker mic is not
[14:24:53] <Chris Inacio> Could you hear Dan clearly, before?
[14:26:02] Clifford Kahn joins the room
[14:26:38] Clifford Kahn leaves the room
[14:27:19] Clifford Kahn joins the room
[14:36:40] <Lisa Lorenzin> Yes, I could just hear Dan clearly.
[14:40:20] <Lisa Lorenzin> Adam is still inaudible
[14:41:10] <Chris Inacio> The meetecho folks where here - maybe we can just swap which mic the presenter uses
[14:42:02] Jim Bieda joins the room
[14:42:22] <Chris Inacio> okay, we moved the mics around
[14:42:31] <Chris Inacio> Hopefully people can hear Adam now.
[14:43:21] Tony Rutkowski leaves the room
[14:43:45] <Lisa Lorenzin> Yes
[14:44:15] <Chris Inacio> Okay, hopefully for the next presentaiton you will be able to hear Dave the whole way through.
[14:44:25] Tony Rutkowski joins the room
[14:44:32] <Lisa Lorenzin> Good so far, thanks!
[14:44:36] <Chris Inacio> :)
[14:44:38] Jim Bieda leaves the room
[14:46:29] Jim Bieda joins the room
[14:47:16] Zhanna Tsitkov joins the room
[14:51:34] <Lisa Lorenzin> I have no way to talk to you
[14:51:49] <Lisa Lorenzin> Did they ever get a phone conf available?
[14:52:00] <Chris Inacio> not that we know of
[14:52:14] <Lisa Lorenzin> And there is no WebEx>?
[14:52:50] <Chris Inacio> Dave is going to go get / talk to the meetecho folks to get you some help
[14:53:00] <Chris Inacio> They came and left previously
[14:53:07] <Lisa Lorenzin> That's fine with me
[14:53:10] <Chris Inacio> working on getting a dial-in - I think
[14:53:24] <Adam Montville> Lisa, Nancy indicated that she can also cover the architecture.  We are additionally tracking down the MeetEcho folks to work a solution.
[14:53:50] Lisa joins the room
[14:54:13] <Meetecho> someone coming up
[14:54:34] <Meetecho> Lisa did you use the link we gave you to join Meetecho? the one with the epin at the end?
[14:54:44] tobia castaldi joins the room
[14:54:52] A A joins the room
[14:55:13] <Lisa Lorenzin> I think so.  I'll drop and rejoin to make sure.
[14:55:19] Lisa Lorenzin leaves the room
[14:55:30] tobia castaldi leaves the room
[14:55:49] Lisa Lorenzin joins the room
[14:56:18] <Meetecho> ok we can see you as a speaker now
[14:56:29] <Meetecho> do you see a Play icon next to your name in the upper left part of the screen?
[14:56:35] <Meetecho> if so, this will enable you to unmute
[14:56:52] <Meetecho> until it's time to speak, though, it's best to stay muted to avoid noises
[14:57:07] <Lisa Lorenzin> No.  I see a spinning circle, a webcam with a slash through it (my laptop has no webcam), and a mic icon
[14:57:31] <Lisa Lorenzin> Neither the spinning circle nor the mic icon are clickable
[14:58:02] <Meetecho> can you hear any audio, though?
[14:58:15] <Lisa Lorenzin> I can hear the audio only when i change it from WebRTC audio to HTML5 audio
[14:58:49] <Meetecho> what browser are you using? chrome or firefox?
[14:58:52] <Lisa Lorenzin> Chrome
[14:58:57] <Lisa Lorenzin> It did not work at all in Firefox
[14:59:04] <Meetecho> which version?
[14:59:21] <Lisa Lorenzin> Whatever the latest is - the update ran over the weekend
[14:59:32] <Lisa Lorenzin> 36.0.4
[14:59:43] <Meetecho> is video working instead?
[14:59:50] <Lisa Lorenzin> How do i test that?
[15:00:20] <Meetecho> if you see a video from the room and the slides, it's working :)
[15:00:37] <Lisa Lorenzin> Chris, for the architecture, I was just going to do a high-level review of changes and then look for consensus that section 4 is done
[15:00:56] <Chris Inacio> Do you want Nancy to present that?
[15:01:00] <Lisa Lorenzin> Yes please
[15:01:10] <Lisa Lorenzin> Since it doen'st look like i have any way to talk :(
[15:01:45] <Lisa Lorenzin> The next step, once section 4 is accepted in its current form, is that we (the editors) update section 5 to reflect how section 4 now works
[15:01:49] A A leaves the room
[15:01:58] <Lisa Lorenzin> I sent a link with diffs to Adam & Dan
[15:01:59] <Chris Inacio> Nancy should be presenting
[15:02:04] <Lisa Lorenzin> I was just going to walk through the diffs
[15:02:23] <Adam Montville> We are going to share the diffs….  Lisa, can you hear at least and provide corretions when you see the need?
[15:02:28] <Lisa Lorenzin> Yes, i can hear
[15:03:13] <Lisa Lorenzin> The html5 audio has about a 10sec lag
[15:03:52] <Lisa Lorenzin> Ask Dan to increase the font size (zoom in) in his web browser)
[15:03:55] <Chris Inacio> Section 4 still has TODO's listed in the lastest?
[15:04:09] <Chris Inacio> Adam got it
[15:04:18] <Lisa Lorenzin> Yes - some are for the terminology doc, and Jess says her TODO is addressed and can be removed
[15:04:35] <Adam Montville> Went to 125% is that better?
[15:04:47] <Lisa Lorenzin> Yes - can you make it fullscreen rather than small window?
[15:05:04] <Adam Montville> If we go fullscreen, the rendering chops off the left portion of the text.
[15:05:10] <Lisa Lorenzin> ok
[15:05:28] <Adam Montville> A fine technical day
[15:05:30] <Chris Inacio> 4.2.1.3 - TODO, should that section just get dropped?
[15:05:47] <Chris Inacio> I guess I should wait and ask the working group for something like that.
[15:06:18] <Lisa Lorenzin> Correct, we wanted to find out from the WG if they feel it is still needed
[15:06:59] <Lisa Lorenzin> Adam, this has been my experience with MeetEcho every time i've participated remotely...
[15:08:08] <Adam Montville> Noted
[15:08:44] <Lisa Lorenzin> Chris, please ask aotu 4.2.1.3
[15:09:00] <Chris Inacio> okay
[15:09:02] <Lisa Lorenzin> I didn't make any changes to figure 2 except fixing labels
[15:09:21] <Lisa Lorenzin> Consumer is C, controller is Cr
[15:10:11] hbirkholz joins the room
[15:10:28] <Lisa Lorenzin> Ah, I see - figure 1 is out of date, needs to be changed to (C)
[15:10:57] <Jim Bieda> I think we should remove the TODO
[15:11:08] <Lisa Lorenzin> I am willing to write the text
[15:11:13] <Lisa Lorenzin> the question is whether the WG desires this to be included
[15:11:29] <Lisa Lorenzin> I thought there was some question of whether we wanted this included
[15:11:36] <Lisa Lorenzin> I'm happy for Jess to write it, too! :)
[15:11:47] <Jessica FitzgeraldMcKay> lol. . . I bet you are!
[15:11:52] <Jessica FitzgeraldMcKay> let's do it together
[15:11:52] <Lisa Lorenzin> :)
[15:11:58] <Jessica FitzgeraldMcKay> Teamwork makes the dream work! ;)
[15:12:06] <Lisa Lorenzin> Can we accept this text in section 3 & 4
[15:12:22] <Lisa Lorenzin> so the next step then is update section 5 to reflect the curernt content of section
[15:12:24] <Lisa Lorenzin> 4
[15:12:57] <Lisa Lorenzin> Which comments?
[15:13:04] David Waltermire joins the room
[15:13:08] <Lisa Lorenzin> I answered everything that was on github
[15:13:24] <jimsch1> This was sent before the github was setup - Jan 22
[15:13:37] <Lisa Lorenzin> Yes, i will take a look
[15:14:16] <Lisa Lorenzin> I did look at those comments
[15:14:20] <Lisa Lorenzin> there was no clear action in the draft
[15:14:44] Mark Donnelly joins the room
[15:14:51] <Lisa Lorenzin> Will you make a more clear request or proposal for what you think needs to change in the content of the draft, please?
[15:16:27] <Chris Inacio> Lisa - sorry, distracted by other messages - should I mic that?  And if so, aim it at whom?
[15:16:34] <Lisa Lorenzin> No, it's a comment to Jim Schaad
[15:16:41] <Lisa Lorenzin> I'll reply on-list instead
[15:17:09] <Chris Inacio> :)
[15:17:47] <Lisa Lorenzin> Ah, never mind, Jim sent two emails and i was looking at the second one
[15:17:50] <Lisa Lorenzin> The first one has specific comments
[15:22:56] Jessica FitzgeraldMcKay leaves the room
[15:23:11] Tony Rutkowski leaves the room
[15:23:26] Ira McDonald leaves the room
[15:23:53] Clifford Kahn leaves the room
[15:24:08] <Chris Inacio> bye all…
[15:24:15] <Jim Bieda> bye
[15:24:20] Chris Inacio leaves the room
[15:24:25] <Kathleen Moriarty> bye
[15:24:32] Kathleen Moriarty leaves the room
[15:24:32] Jim Bieda leaves the room
[15:24:48] Lisa leaves the room
[15:25:28] <Lisa Lorenzin> Adam, your screen is still shared
[15:25:49] <Lisa Lorenzin> Sorry, that's Dan, not Adam
[15:28:34] Lisa Lorenzin leaves the room
[15:30:03] Meetecho leaves the room
[15:30:05] Zhanna Tsitkov leaves the room
[15:35:51] Adam Montville leaves the room
[15:35:52] Adam Montville_3182 leaves the room
[15:40:58] David Waltermire leaves the room
[15:41:03] serrhini mohamed joins the room
[15:42:49] Mark Donnelly leaves the room: Disconnected: connection closed
[15:44:27] serrhini mohamed leaves the room
[15:59:05] hbirkholz leaves the room
[15:59:22] hbirkholz joins the room
[16:00:27] hbirkholz leaves the room
[16:01:27] jimsch1 leaves the room
[16:10:17] hbirkholz joins the room
[16:13:29] satoru.kanno@jabber.org leaves the room
[16:29:03] hbirkholz leaves the room
[16:39:55] meetecho audio leaves the room
[16:56:35] Mark Donnelly joins the room
[16:56:38] Mark Donnelly leaves the room
[17:58:41] hbirkholz joins the room
[18:06:33] satoru.kanno@jabber.org joins the room
[18:07:50] satoru.kanno@jabber.org leaves the room
[20:03:06] hbirkholz leaves the room
[20:28:57] hbirkholz joins the room
[21:53:57] hbirkholz leaves the room
[22:18:41] hbirkholz joins the room
[22:20:30] hbirkholz leaves the room
[22:25:04] hbirkholz joins the room
[23:17:28] hbirkholz leaves the room
Powered by ejabberd Powered by Erlang Valid XHTML 1.0 Transitional Valid CSS!