[10:55:02] Christopher Inacio joins the room
[10:55:02] Wei Pan joins the room
[10:55:02] Yang Cui joins the room
[10:55:02] Simon Romano joins the room
[10:55:02] Mark Baushke joins the room
[10:55:03] Steffen Fries joins the room
[10:55:03] Jennifer Gabriel joins the room
[10:55:03] Karen O'Donoghue joins the room
[10:55:03] Adam Montville joins the room
[10:55:03] Daniela Pöhn joins the room
[10:55:10] Bill joins the room
[10:55:12] Roman Danyliw joins the room
[10:56:23] Gabriel Alford joins the room
[10:56:27] Ira McDonald joins the room
[10:56:38] Chris Inacio joins the room
[10:56:50] roman joins the room
[10:57:17] Mark Baushke leaves the room
[10:57:29] Mark Baushke joins the room
[10:57:37] Bill Munyan joins the room
[10:58:19] amontville joins the room
[10:58:23] Peter Yee joins the room
[10:58:25] David Waltermire joins the room
[10:58:30] Abubakr Magzoub joins the room
[10:59:16] Roman Danyliw leaves the room
[10:59:26] Roman Danyliw joins the room
[10:59:36] Jessica Fitzgerald-McKay joins the room
[10:59:52] Kathleen Moriarty joins the room
[10:59:59] Roman Danyliw leaves the room
[11:00:05] Roman Danyliw joins the room
[11:00:25] Henk Birkholz joins the room
[11:00:43] <Kathleen Moriarty> Good morning, yes, we can see and hear you both.  Nice to see you!
[11:00:55] Jie Yang joins the room
[11:01:11] Roman Danyliw leaves the room
[11:01:11] Roman Danyliw joins the room
[11:01:31] Yang Cui leaves the room
[11:02:08] Yang Cui joins the room
[11:02:38] Roman Danyliw leaves the room
[11:03:09] Sarah Chen joins the room
[11:03:20] roman leaves the room: Disconnected: closed
[11:03:55] <Abubakr Magzoub> Hi, I am just wondering if this the "Security Automation and Continuous Monitoring" session ?
[11:04:04] <amontville> Yes, it is. :) Welcome.
[11:04:16] <Abubakr Magzoub> Thank you both :)
[11:04:35] Sarah Chen leaves the room
[11:04:51] Kathleen Moriarty leaves the room
[11:04:51] Kathleen Moriarty joins the room
[11:05:17] Andrew S joins the room
[11:05:29] Jie Yang leaves the room
[11:06:10] <Bill Munyan> i can try and take notes
[11:06:16] <amontville> Bill's the best.
[11:06:31] Roman Danyliw joins the room
[11:06:53] <Jessica Fitzgerald-McKay> Bill is awesome
[11:07:27] Roman Danyliw leaves the room
[11:07:32] Roman Danyliw joins the room
[11:07:35] Kathleen Moriarty leaves the room
[11:07:38] Kathleen Moriarty joins the room
[11:11:53] andrew_liu joins the room
[11:13:24] alex-Meetecho joins the room
[11:14:55] <Bill Munyan> its giving me permission denied
[11:15:07] <Bill Munyan> yes
[11:15:11] <Bill Munyan> my side
[11:15:12] mbaushke@jabber.hot-chilli.net joins the room
[11:15:24] Henk Birkholz leaves the room
[11:15:24] Henk Birkholz joins the room
[11:15:37] <Bill Munyan> thats why i have Adam :)
[11:15:41] <amontville> Oh man
[11:15:46] <Bill Munyan> yes indeed :)
[11:16:05] <Bill Munyan> ROLIE extension may be Gabe Alford if hes on the line
[11:18:37] roman joins the room
[11:19:51] David Waltermire leaves the room
[11:19:51] David Waltermire joins the room
[11:20:02] Bill Munyan leaves the room
[11:20:02] Bill Munyan joins the room
[11:20:07] <Henk Birkholz> char issue
[11:20:11] <Henk Birkholz> audio issue
[11:20:41] <Chris Inacio> henk your back
[11:20:47] <Henk Birkholz> yes!
[11:20:50] <Chris Inacio> and you have a hot mic
[11:20:52] Andrew S leaves the room
[11:21:04] <amontville> How do you mute audio when you're joined in?
[11:21:04] Andrew S joins the room
[11:21:18] <Meetecho> amontville: you're muted by default, no need to mute anything
[11:21:31] <Chris Inacio> you should be able to select your mic button
[11:21:32] <amontville> I'm sending audio.
[11:21:33] Guy Fedorkow joins the room
[11:21:49] <Chris Inacio> I dropped you
[11:21:51] <Meetecho> Maybe you clicked the mic icon on the right?
[11:21:58] Simon Pietro Romano joins the room
[11:22:03] <Meetecho> By default you never send anything for sure
[11:22:41] <Ira McDonald> Did you already process ConciseSWID and I missed it?
[11:23:06] <Ira McDonald> thanks
[11:28:08] <David Waltermire> Anyone experience "missing person record" when logging into the datatracker?
[11:29:41] <Chris Inacio> no, but it did ask for all the permissions from the datatracker about our information
[11:29:53] <Kathleen Moriarty> I will review the architecture draft, have just been overloaded like many during this time
[11:31:00] Lixia Zhang joins the room
[11:31:12] <David Waltermire> MIC: Are you suggesting that the WG close? Or a different path forward?
[11:31:24] <Kathleen Moriarty> Will anyone else review it?
[11:32:41] <Chris Inacio> I will, but I'm not sure I count in this case.  ;)
[11:32:55] <Chris Inacio> Although some other co-workers will review this as well.
[11:33:12] Lixia Zhang leaves the room
[11:33:12] <David Waltermire> MIC: There are a few drafts being worked. Some which are getting review (e.g., CoSWID,  ROLIE). It would be good to wrap these up.
[11:33:36] <Chris Inacio> Dave, those will progress - we'll shepherd those either way
[11:33:43] <David Waltermire> cool
[11:34:08] <Kathleen Moriarty> I'm happy to review each of those and unfortunately will need a nudge
[11:35:30] <roman> Would we drop the milestones for the "YANG-push over transfer mechanism" and "ECP over transfer mechanism"?
[11:35:43] Daniel Babatunde joins the room
[11:36:16] <David Waltermire> The milestones are quite a bit out of date.
[11:36:38] <Karen O'Donoghue> @roman yes... there have been no contributions in that space
[11:36:46] <Ira McDonald> I still value SACM and its objectives - I would review SACM Arch in August - Henk and I are still working on TCG Concise MAP in hopes of bringing it to SACM
[11:37:14] <Kathleen Moriarty> Ira, what is the concise map?
[11:38:00] 藤﨑 智宏 joins the room
[11:38:07] Lixia Zhang joins the room
[11:38:09] Sean Croghan joins the room
[11:38:35] Lixia Zhang leaves the room
[11:38:42] Sean Croghan leaves the room
[11:38:47] <Ira McDonald> Interim meetings are more likely to drive progress, rather than IETF meetings
[11:39:18] <amontville> I think I agree with you, Ira.
[11:39:38] <Bill Munyan> I agree with you Karen, re: good progress was made based on hackathons
[11:39:51] <amontville> +1
[11:42:01] <Ira McDonald> TCG Concise MAP == rewrite of TCG MAP over SOAP into Metadata Access Protocol encoded in CBOR w/ CDDL schema and TLS/1.3 or higher transport
[11:43:55] <Ira McDonald> I don't think that RATS will wind up simple or that it will replace SACM/SCAP security environments
[11:44:06] Steffen Fries leaves the room
[11:46:24] Stephen Banghart joins the room
[11:51:05] <David Waltermire> MIC: I agree, but we tried this with SCAP over the last 6 years with not much success. People in these groups are aware of SACM, but choose not to participate.
[11:51:22] <roman> @karen and @dave.  We should just delete the outdated milestones to have understand what needs to get done, and then revisit if there is energy for new work
[11:51:30] Abubakr Magzoub leaves the room
[11:51:30] Daniela Pöhn leaves the room
[11:51:55] <Bill Munyan> rolie document shouldnt take more than 6 mo, no
[11:51:55] <Henk Birkholz> TCG Concise MAP +1
[11:55:41] <David Waltermire> MIC: New work could be done under a new name.
[11:55:54] <David Waltermire> a new WG name that is
[11:56:55] <Bill Munyan> Karen can you repeat your last stmt for the notes, please?
[11:57:23] <roman> Right.  We can also close down the WG; and then we can re-open it if there is significant interest.
[11:57:46] <Bill Munyan> thank you
[11:58:19] <Kathleen Moriarty> Agreed, a WG is so helpful to get the work done and progressed
[11:58:33] <roman> Re-opening a WG and re-chartering a WG are effectively the same thing
[11:58:37] Andrew S leaves the room
[11:58:46] <Stephen Banghart> @karen Agree that ROLIE document is straightforward, we can get it done well within a short (6 month) timeframe.
[11:59:02] <Stephen Banghart> Also apologies for the late join, had signifigant technical difficulties
[11:59:11] Andrew S joins the room
[11:59:27] <Bill Munyan> no objections
[12:00:19] <Ira McDonald> Shouldn't pause versus delay pause/close go to the mailing list?
[12:00:20] Jennifer Gabriel leaves the room
[12:01:02] <Chris Inacio> @ira: yes
[12:01:19] <roman> Nothing happens to the mailing list
[12:01:42] <roman> Sorry, right.  I misunderstood
[12:03:19] <mbaushke@jabber.hot-chilli.net> yes. I see the hum tool.
[12:04:22] <David Waltermire> You going to do two for yes and no?
[12:06:32] <Kathleen Moriarty> Sign me up and please nudge me
[12:06:48] <Henk Birkholz> ha!
[12:06:48] <David Waltermire> You can assign the reviews in the datatracker I believe. Good way to track them.
[12:06:48] <Ira McDonald> Yes review in August
[12:06:57] <Henk Birkholz> wel... 76,5%
[12:06:59] <Henk Birkholz> yes
[12:07:04] Yang Cui leaves the room
[12:07:40] <roman> Any chance we can get additional implementers too?
[12:07:52] <Ira McDonald> Which is more of Henk than his family sees...
[12:07:58] <roman> Even if just to endorse the text?
[12:08:52] <David Waltermire> @chris Yeah. I see that.
[12:09:33] <Ira McDonald> Virtual interims are most productive when they happen (mostly) once a month
[12:10:01] <amontville> Week of 20 September (early part of that week) is bad for me.
[12:10:48] <Kathleen Moriarty> Ha, no travel planned
[12:11:41] <Ira McDonald> IEEE 1609 Virtual F2F is 22-23 September
[12:13:03] <Kathleen Moriarty> Thank you!
[12:13:04] Andrew S leaves the room
[12:13:06] <Simon Romano> Bye!
[12:13:07] Adam Montville leaves the room
[12:13:07] 藤﨑 智宏 leaves the room
[12:13:08] Guy Fedorkow leaves the room
[12:13:08] Stephen Banghart leaves the room
[12:13:08] Ira McDonald leaves the room
[12:13:08] Jessica Fitzgerald-McKay leaves the room
[12:13:09] <Bill Munyan> thank you!
[12:13:09] Peter Yee leaves the room
[12:13:10] Roman Danyliw leaves the room
[12:13:20] Kathleen Moriarty leaves the room
[12:13:24] amontville leaves the room
[12:13:24] Daniel Babatunde leaves the room
[12:13:31] Gabriel Alford leaves the room
[12:13:35] Simon Romano leaves the room
[12:13:38] <Mark Baushke> There is a leave the room button
[12:13:38] Karen O'Donoghue leaves the room
[12:13:41] Christopher Inacio leaves the room
[12:13:43] Mark Baushke leaves the room
[12:13:47] David Waltermire leaves the room
[12:13:48] Wei Pan leaves the room
[12:13:57] <Henk Birkholz> Cya!
[12:14:21] Bill Munyan leaves the room
[12:16:15] Henk Birkholz leaves the room
[12:16:16] andrew_liu leaves the room
[12:22:19] mbaushke@jabber.hot-chilli.net leaves the room
[12:32:25] roman leaves the room: Disconnected: closed
[12:46:52] alex-Meetecho leaves the room
[12:47:19] Meetecho leaves the room
[12:49:41] Simon Pietro Romano joins the room
[12:49:45] Simon Pietro Romano leaves the room
[12:58:46] Simon Pietro Romano leaves the room
[13:29:04] Chris Inacio leaves the room: Disconnected: Replaced by new connection
[13:29:04] Chris Inacio joins the room
[14:10:45] Chris Inacio leaves the room: Disconnected: Replaced by new connection
[14:10:45] Chris Inacio joins the room
[14:33:10] Bill leaves the room
[17:41:10] Chris Inacio leaves the room: Disconnected: Replaced by new connection
[17:41:11] Chris Inacio joins the room