IETF
splices@jabber.ietf.org
Friday, 29 July 2011< ^ >
Room Configuration

GMT+0
[18:11:38] Jeremy Laurenson joins the room
[18:12:23] MeetechoAudioFeed joins the room
[18:13:28] Simon Romano joins the room
[18:13:31] MeetechoSlides joins the room
[18:13:51] <Simon Romano> Slide 1: SPLICES
[18:14:16] Lorenzo Miniero joins the room
[18:14:42] roberto bifulco joins the room
[18:15:12] <Simon Romano> Slide 2: Note Well
[18:15:22] <Simon Romano> Slide 3: Agenda
[18:15:47] <MeetechoSlides> SPLICES session -- IETF 81, Quebec City
Friday, Afternoon Session II 1415-1515
Room Name: 2101
Mailing list: splices@ietf.org
Chatroom: xmpp:splices@jabber.ietf.org?join
Slides are at https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/81/materials.html
[18:16:09] patrick Mourot joins the room
[18:16:13] <MeetechoSlides> Meetecho room: http://www.meetecho.com/ietf81/splices
[18:16:17] <Simon Romano> Presentation stopped
[18:16:23] <MeetechoSlides> Note: the link above automatically includes IETF XMPP chatroom and current slide
[18:16:41] <Simon Romano> Slide 1: ??
[18:16:41] <Simon Romano> Slide 1: ??
[18:16:45] Jonathan Lennox joins the room
[18:16:50] <Simon Romano> Slide 2: ??
[18:16:53] <MeetechoSlides> Disaggregated Media in the Session Initiation Protocol (Salvatore Loreto)
Slides are at https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/81/materials.html
[18:17:14] <MeetechoSlides> Slide 2: Disaggregated Media
[18:17:20] <Simon Romano> Slide 3: ??
[18:17:50] <Simon Romano> Slide 4: ??
[18:18:15] <MeetechoSlides> Slide 4: Devices coordination in Disaggregated Media
[18:18:23] <Simon Romano> Slide 5: ??
[18:18:23] Gonzalo joins the room
[18:18:43] <MeetechoSlides> Existing Mechanism to implement Disaggregated Media
[18:18:47] Gonzalo leaves the room
[18:19:36] Gonzalo joins the room
[18:19:42] <MeetechoSlides> Slide 6: Light Controller
[18:20:34] <MeetechoSlides> Slide 7: Distributed Call Control
[18:21:33] roberto bifulco leaves the room
[18:21:47] <Gonzalo> Who is presenting?
[18:21:56] <MeetechoSlides> Slide 9: Departure of one Device
[18:22:10] <MeetechoSlides> Salvatore Loreto :)
[18:22:25] <Gonzalo> Ah... now I can see him in the video feed. Before it was only Simon Pietro there.
[18:23:07] <MeetechoSlides> I'm sorry for that
[18:23:09] <MeetechoSlides> :D
[18:23:15] <Simon Romano> Presentation stopped
[18:23:17] Shida Schubert joins the room
[18:23:27] <Simon Romano> Slide 1: SIP INVOKE Method
[18:23:33] <MeetechoSlides> The Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) INVOKE Method (R. Shekh-Yusef)
Slides are at https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/81/materials.html
[18:23:49] <Simon Romano> Slide 2: Background
[18:23:56] <Simon Romano> Slide 1: SIP INVOKE Method
[18:24:19] <Simon Romano> Slide 2: Background
[18:25:38] <Simon Romano> Slide 3: The Model
[18:27:04] Alex on Meetecho joins the room
[18:27:07] <Simon Romano> Slide 4: The Scope
[18:29:14] <Simon Romano> Slide 5: SIP INVOKE Method
[18:29:26] <Simon Romano> Slide 4: The Scope
[18:29:39] <Alex on Meetecho> John Elwell at mic
[18:30:21] <Simon Romano> Slide 5: SIP INVOKE Method
[18:30:56] <Simon Romano> Slide 6: Invoke Event Package
[18:31:18] <Simon Romano> Slide 7: Actions
[18:31:33] <MeetechoSlides> Meetecho session is at http://www.meetecho.com/ietf81/splices
Note: the link above automatically includes IETF XMPP chatroom and current slide
[18:31:49] <Simon Romano> Slide 8: INVITE-based Dialog FSM
[18:32:52] <Alex on Meetecho> Andrew Hutton at mic
[18:33:26] <Alex on Meetecho> Robert Sparks now
[18:33:35] <Alex on Meetecho> Andrew again...
[18:34:04] <Simon Romano> Slide 9: Capabilities Indications
[18:34:28] <Simon Romano> Slide 10: Why SIP?
[18:34:43] <Alex on Meetecho> Dale Worley at mic
[18:35:02] <Simon Romano> Slide 7: Actions
[18:35:16] <Simon Romano> Slide 9: Capabilities Indications
[18:35:46] <Simon Romano> Slide 10: Why SIP?
[18:36:47] <Simon Romano> Slide 11: Why not a dedicated protocol set up by S
[18:36:58] <Simon Romano> Slide 10: Why SIP?
[18:37:07] <Alex on Meetecho> Jon Peterson at mic
[18:39:06] <Alex on Meetecho> Robert Sparks at mic
[18:41:36] <Alex on Meetecho> Alan Johnston at mic now
[18:42:48] <Alex on Meetecho> Adam Roach at mic
[18:43:53] Simon Romano leaves the room
[18:44:00] Hadriel Kaplan joins the room
[18:44:57] <MeetechoSlides> Slide 10: Why SIP?
[18:45:56] <Alex on Meetecho> Dale Worley at mic
[18:48:11] <Alex on Meetecho> Mary Barnes at mic
[18:48:39] <Alex on Meetecho> Dean Willis at mic
[18:48:58] <Hadriel Kaplan> what's the topic right now?
[18:50:02] <Hadriel Kaplan> the INVOKE method?
[18:50:08] <Jonathan Lennox> I flattened Dean by suggesting the DON'T method.
[18:50:13] <Hadriel Kaplan> hehe
[18:50:24] <Alex on Meetecho> yes Hadriel...
[18:50:35] <Alex on Meetecho> I didn't read your question... :)
[18:50:44] <Alex on Meetecho> Robert Sparks at mic
[18:51:05] <Hadriel Kaplan> ya Gonzalo has the video on his screen and I'm looking over his shoulder
[18:51:14] <Hadriel Kaplan> (SIMPLE is boring)
[18:51:23] <Alex on Meetecho> :D
[18:52:05] <Gonzalo> But we are not listening to the audio. A brief summary on what is going on would be welcome ;)
[18:52:30] <Hadriel Kaplan> it looks like Robert was just praying or something
[18:53:05] <Alex on Meetecho> Cullen at mic now
[18:55:04] <Gonzalo> Dave Oran at the mic
[18:55:19] Tobia on Meetecho joins the room
[18:55:49] <Alex on Meetecho> right... missed the badge :)
[18:56:39] <Alex on Meetecho> Robert Sparks...
[18:56:53] <Hadriel Kaplan> Gonzalo and I picked the wrong WG - you're looks like a lot more fun
[18:57:32] <Alex on Meetecho> Jon Peterson at mic
[18:58:35] <Alex on Meetecho> Simon Romano at mic
[18:58:43] <Alex on Meetecho> (as individual)
[19:01:23] <Alex on Meetecho> Andrew Hutton at mic
[19:02:19] Shida Schubert leaves the room
[19:03:20] <Alex on Meetecho> Cullen again
[19:05:02] bpenfield joins the room
[19:05:07] <Alex on Meetecho> Paul Kyzivat at mic
[19:07:17] <Alex on Meetecho> Dale Worley at mic
[19:10:05] <Alex on Meetecho> Robert Sparks at mic
[19:10:30] <Alex on Meetecho> Jon Peterson again
[19:10:40] <Alex on Meetecho> Cullen Jennings is next
[19:10:54] <Jeremy Laurenson> I would like to see some well defined use-cases to better inform us as to what problem exists that we are trying to solve here.
[19:11:00] <Hadriel Kaplan> Are you still on the "Why SIP" slide?
[19:11:09] <Tobia on Meetecho> yes
[19:11:48] <Tobia on Meetecho> Hadriel... if you want meetecho session is at www.meetecho.com/ietf81/splices
[19:12:04] <Tobia on Meetecho> and you have IETF jabber room and current slide
[19:12:34] Bob Penfield joins the room
[19:12:37] Hadriel joins the room
[19:13:13] <Hadriel Kaplan> well I'm supposed to be the jabber scribe and pay attention to SIMPLE ;)
[19:13:26] <Tobia on Meetecho> ok... next time
[19:13:32] <Tobia on Meetecho> :)
[19:13:47] <Gonzalo> SIMPLE is over... we'll try to get there before you guys finish!
[19:13:57] bpenfield leaves the room
[19:14:04] <Alex on Meetecho> Adam Roach at mic
[19:14:14] Hadriel Kaplan leaves the room
[19:14:40] <Alex on Meetecho> Cullen at mic
[19:14:44] Hadriel leaves the room
[19:14:59] Bob Penfield leaves the room
[19:15:09] <Alex on Meetecho> Robert again
[19:15:49] <Alex on Meetecho> Mary Barnes at mic
[19:17:00] <Alex on Meetecho> This is Robert again, of course.. :)
[19:20:14] Jonathan Lennox leaves the room
[19:24:53] Jeremy Laurenson leaves the room
[19:25:24] Lorenzo Miniero leaves the room
[19:25:24] MeetechoSlides leaves the room
[19:25:24] Alex on Meetecho leaves the room
[19:25:24] Tobia on Meetecho leaves the room
[19:25:24] MeetechoAudioFeed leaves the room
[19:25:24] Gonzalo leaves the room
[20:45:53] patrick Mourot leaves the room
[20:59:58] Jonathan Lennox joins the room
[22:27:15] Jonathan Lennox leaves the room
[22:50:48] Jonathan Lennox joins the room
[23:39:46] Jonathan Lennox leaves the room
Powered by ejabberd Powered by Erlang Valid XHTML 1.0 Transitional Valid CSS!