IETF
taps
taps@jabber.ietf.org
Tuesday, November 3, 2015< ^ >
Dave Thaler has set the subject to: Transport Services WG
Room Configuration
Room Occupants

GMT+0
[05:40:09] Mankin, Allison joins the room
[05:44:30] Mankin, Allison leaves the room
[06:07:54] Mankin, Allison joins the room
[06:18:38] frodek joins the room
[06:18:47] Meetecho joins the room
[06:19:09] Gorry Fairhurst joins the room
[06:21:38] Dragana Damjnovic joins the room
[06:21:51] Simon Romano joins the room
[06:22:49] Vincent Roca joins the room
[06:26:14] David Lawrence joins the room
[06:27:01] Brian Trammell joins the room
[06:27:33] <Brian Trammell> greetings, all. i'm the jabber scribe when I'm not in the pink box
[06:28:00] Mankin, Allison leaves the room
[06:28:15] <David Lawrence> <—- scribe
[06:40:41] <Gorry Fairhurst> Mic: I do hope we have now completed our protocol text.
[06:42:10] Brian Trammell leaves the room
[06:42:22] <Gorry Fairhurst> Mic: Not ready yet
[06:42:26] <Gorry Fairhurst> Mic: I’m not sure its quite ready for a WGLC. I think the WG needs to agree with the summary information - I think we need to work out what we need here a little moe. I’m not sure whether just the tree is the right way, but we need to keep it simple.
[06:43:34] <Gorry Fairhurst> I don’t think finishing the discussion will take more than one revision.
[06:44:16] Natasha Rooney (schuki) joins the room
[06:44:27] Brian Trammell joins the room
[06:44:34] David Hayes joins the room
[06:44:54] Brian Trammell leaves the room: Disconnected: Replaced by new connection
[06:44:57] Brian Trammell joins the room
[06:45:02] <Brian Trammell> (Is anyone in the Jabber room remote?)
[06:45:19] <Gorry Fairhurst> Me: Gorry
[06:45:33] <Brian Trammell> ah right.
[06:45:36] <Vincent Roca> I'm here too
[06:45:36] <Brian Trammell> i knew that.
[06:45:44] <Gorry Fairhurst> :-)
[06:45:49] <Brian Trammell> hi Vincent
[06:45:51] <Dragana Damjnovic> me too
[06:46:58] <Gorry Fairhurst> > It wasn't really clear what happened in the disucssion of who throught the document was ready - did people show hands or anything?
[06:46:58] <Brian Trammell> hi Dragana
[06:48:08] <Dragana Damjnovic> Hi
[06:49:17] <Brian Trammell> not everyone who has read it was enthusiastic about wglc on it (but I think this was due to the "which doc" question)
[06:49:51] <Brian Trammell> the plan is we send an -08 with things we know we need to do, then wglc that. I'm editing the .md right now.
[06:50:17] <Gorry Fairhurst> OK, that's a pity - I guess by default though we have an agreed set of protocols - which is good,
[06:50:24] Spencer Dawkins joins the room
[06:51:04] <Gorry Fairhurst> ... I think some summary info is improtant, and we need to give this a thought after we remove comments or just finish these sections.
[06:52:21] <Brian Trammell> yep
[06:52:26] <Gorry Fairhurst> ok
[07:00:03] <Gorry Fairhurst> MIc: I don't agree to the last comment at the Mic from Christian for THIS document, because I think strongly this new document needs to focus on the best currently available transports - if we need to cast our views wider, then this needs to be covered in the first document.
[07:04:19] Natasha Rooney (schuki) leaves the room
[07:06:19] <Brian Trammell> ack
[07:06:36] <Brian Trammell> sorry didn't have my laptop with in line
[07:09:06] <Gorry Fairhurst> Can I try a Mic Comment on usefulness?
[07:09:13] Natasha Rooney (schuki) joins the room
[07:09:16] <Brian Trammell> yep
[07:09:29] <Brian Trammell> in line now after karen
[07:09:46] <Gorry Fairhurst> “I do think this is very useful and complements the description in the taps-transports” - I  don’t know whether we can replace the document we have with this, but I DO think we can learn a lot more with this approach as well.
[07:10:49] Aaron Falk joins the room
[07:11:03] <Gorry Fairhurst> ... and I think the "other" protocols probably need to be kept out of scope.
[07:12:10] <Gorry Fairhurst> NO
[07:12:35] <Gorry Fairhurst> YES - and possibly DCCP (if we want),
[07:13:01] <Gorry Fairhurst> not "others" at the end of teh slide (but I think you got that)
[07:13:31] <Gorry Fairhurst> :: Thanks Brian!
[07:13:57] <Brian Trammell> welcome!
[07:15:22] <Gorry Fairhurst> hummmmm
[07:15:47] <Gorry Fairhurst> hummmmm
[07:17:09] <Gorry Fairhurst> For calrity, not to Mic: I pressed the hum for support adoption, as a supllement against target 1.
[07:17:18] <David Lawrence> understood
[07:19:05] <Gorry Fairhurst> For calrity: I agree this is two documents (milestones) against milestone No 1. (Y)(Y)
[07:22:35] <Spencer Dawkins> Thanks - the discussion in the room and in Jabber was helpful.
[07:29:01] Bae zhang joins the room
[07:29:03] Pindar Wong joins the room
[07:30:15] Natasha Rooney (schuki) leaves the room
[07:30:24] <Gorry Fairhurst> Thanks all.
[07:30:28] <Aaron Falk> ttfn
[07:30:32] Aaron Falk leaves the room
[07:30:47] frodek leaves the room
[07:31:00] Spencer Dawkins leaves the room
[07:31:12] David Hayes leaves the room
[07:31:57] Dragana Damjnovic leaves the room
[07:32:02] David Lawrence leaves the room
[07:32:03] Vincent Roca leaves the room
[07:32:48] <Pindar Wong> Cheers
[07:32:59] Pindar Wong leaves the room
[07:33:28] Gorry Fairhurst leaves the room
[07:34:17] Bae zhang leaves the room
[07:34:42] Brian Trammell leaves the room
[07:38:26] Meetecho leaves the room
[08:25:35] Natasha Rooney (schuki) joins the room
[09:44:35] Natasha Rooney (schuki) leaves the room
[09:45:52] Natasha Rooney (schuki) joins the room
[09:52:30] Natasha Rooney (schuki) leaves the room
[11:46:25] Mankin, Allison joins the room
[11:52:55] Mankin, Allison leaves the room
[12:23:34] Mankin, Allison joins the room
[14:09:58] Mankin, Allison leaves the room
[14:11:09] Mankin, Allison joins the room
[18:13:02] Mankin, Allison leaves the room
[18:36:12] Mankin, Allison joins the room
[19:02:07] Mankin, Allison leaves the room
Powered by ejabberd Powered by Erlang Valid XHTML 1.0 Transitional Valid CSS!