[03:54:16] --- gorryf has joined
[04:05:22] --- kafka-j31415927 has joined
[04:09:58] --- lars.eggert@googlemail.com has joined
[04:10:04] <gorryf> TSV Working Group Meeting - Starting
[04:10:17] --- mattz has joined
[04:10:19] --- admcd has joined
[04:10:19] --- eburger has joined
[04:10:57] --- arjuna_sai has joined
[04:11:28] <gorryf> I'm in the meeting - and will note presentation starts and can ask questions at the mic, if you are remote - Gorry Fairhurst
[04:12:42] <gorryf> Chairs Agenda Bashing and Document Status
[04:15:25] --- psavola has joined
[04:16:05] <gorryf> * Francois - RSVP Proxy Approaches http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-tsvwg-rsvp-proxy-approaches-00.txt
[04:19:07] --- dros66 has joined
[04:21:12] --- dthaler has joined
[04:23:34] <gorryf> No - question at moment
[04:23:36] <gorryf> * Francois - RSVP Proxy Protocol http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-tsvwg-rsvp-proxy-proto-00.txt
[04:24:41] <dthaler> i'm in another WG, anyone know what time the "MIB for TCP and UDP processes" agenda item is scheduled for?
[04:25:15] <lars.eggert@googlemail.com> dave: in the second half of our slot
[04:25:23] <gorryf> After my talk on "MIB for the UDP-Lite protocol "
[04:25:32] <dthaler> any approx time?
[04:25:51] <lars.eggert@googlemail.com> not before 10:15 i'd guess
[04:25:58] <lars.eggert@googlemail.com> maybe even later
[04:26:41] <lars.eggert@googlemail.com> probably even later
[04:27:39] <dthaler> I'm presending in DHC roughly 10:55-11:15 and would like to be there for the MIB presenations
[04:27:53] <dthaler> oops, 10:35-10:55
[04:28:04] --- danwing has joined
[04:28:23] <gorryf> OK
[04:28:59] <lars.eggert@googlemail.com> gorry: do you think it would be useful to have the two mib talks one after the other?
[04:29:14] <lars.eggert@googlemail.com> we could push them back until dave gets here in that case
[04:30:06] <gorryf> Fine with me - the two talks probably should be together, so position in agenda is not important (to me)
[04:30:26] --- sarolaht has joined
[04:30:29] <lars.eggert@googlemail.com> ok, so let's push them back until dave gets here
[04:30:38] <lars.eggert@googlemail.com> we'll do a realtime agenda bash
[04:32:23] <lars.eggert@googlemail.com> dave: can you make yourself visible when you walk in?
[04:32:39] --- danwing has left
[04:32:41] --- danwing has joined
[04:33:19] <gorryf> QUESTIONS?
[04:33:34] <gorryf> NO QUESTIONS
[04:34:02] <gorryf> * Bruce - A Proposal to Incorporate ECN and PCN in MPLS http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ecn-mpls-00.txt
[04:34:19] <gorryf> Presented by Bob Briscoe
[04:40:50] --- cabo has joined
[04:41:01] <gorryf> QUESTIONS NOW:
[04:41:34] <gorryf> QUESTIONS FINISHED (No questions)
[04:41:40] <gorryf> * Fred - An EF DSCP for Capacity-Admitted Traffic http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-baker-tsvwg-admitted-voice-dscp-00.txtEh?
[04:41:55] <gorryf> Fred Baker
[04:42:39] --- eburger has left
[04:43:13] --- danwing has left
[04:43:14] --- elwynd has joined
[04:45:17] --- danwing has joined
[04:46:42] <gorryf> QUESTIONS NOW:
[04:47:01] <psavola> I don't quite understand these DSCP allocation drafts. AFAICS, allocation from pool requires Standards Action while the draft is Informational.
[04:47:08] --- satoru has joined
[04:47:32] <psavola> pool 1, that is.
[04:47:43] <gorryf> Pekka - are you in the actual room - do you want this asked?
[04:47:50] --- simon.schuetz has joined
[04:47:52] <psavola> nope, I'm in a different room.
[04:48:01] <psavola> This would be a good question to ask.
[04:48:07] <gorryf> will do
[04:48:28] --- joonhyung.lim has joined
[04:53:11] --- Jukka has joined
[04:53:34] <gorryf> Fred said: he's willing for it to be BCP, etc - that can be thought about
[04:54:14] <lars.eggert@googlemail.com> gorry: dave is here now, we'll start the mibs after the next talk (janet)
[04:54:32] <psavola> Follow-up question: will that result in a problem with normative references to lower maturity specifications?
[04:54:37] <lars.eggert@googlemail.com> can anyone relay that to anders?
[04:55:14] <gorryf> - meeting done, I guess AD's noted this issue
[04:55:19] <lars.eggert@googlemail.com> pekka: raise on the list, please?
[04:55:21] --- swany@damsl.cis.udel.edu has joined
[04:55:25] <lars.eggert@googlemail.com> (out of time for this one)
[04:55:25] <dthaler> Anders couldn't make it (as far as I know). Paul Schauer is presenting the process mib
[04:55:43] <gorryf> Individual Submissions: * Janet - Performance Evaluation of EF-ADMIT http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-gunn-tsvwg-ef-admit-evaluation-00.txt
[05:00:24] --- cabo has left
[05:00:40] <gorryf> Lars - do we do the process-mib first, I'd be interested to see the outcome, to know whether this impacts UDP-Lite MIB (or not) - that's on my last slide
[05:01:28] <lars.eggert@googlemail.com> i was planing to have them in the order they are now, but if you think a swap is more logical, that's ok
[05:02:46] <gorryf> If I go first, I'll ask after the process presentation what people think we should do. We can keep the agenda.
[05:03:10] <dthaler> I think the existing order is better
[05:03:24] <gorryf> Agreed.
[05:04:04] --- shikob has joined
[05:05:54] <gorryf> Janet's QUESTIONS NOW:
[05:07:45] <gorryf> * Gorry - MIB for the UDP-Lite protocol http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-renker-tsvwg-udplite-mib-01.txt
[05:08:10] <mattz> I'll try to relay while Gorry is at the mic, if anyone has a question
[05:08:26] <mattz> ah, Gorry sez: will handle questions together at end
[05:10:04] <dthaler> do you want questions specific to this mib at the end of this talk?
[05:10:19] <lars.eggert@googlemail.com> dave: i think that would be good
[05:10:28] <lars.eggert@googlemail.com> if it's specifically on the content of this
[05:10:56] <dthaler> yes
[05:14:34] --- csp has joined
[05:16:03] <gorryf> * Gorry - MIB for the UDP-Lite protocol http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-renker-tsvwg-udplite-mib-01.txt
[05:16:07] --- danwing has left
[05:16:11] <gorryf> * Anders - MIB for TCP and UDP processes http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-persson-v6ops-mib-issue-01.txt
[05:18:46] --- healthyao has joined
[05:19:04] --- danwing has joined
[05:19:10] <gorryf> QUESTIONS NOW:
[05:19:38] --- gih900 has joined
[05:26:01] --- shikob has left
[05:27:53] <gorryf> QUESTIONS FINISHED
[05:29:17] --- dthaler has left
[05:30:00] --- dthaler has joined
[05:31:21] <csp> Did the agenda get bashed? Where are we, and what's next?
[05:33:51] <gorryf> * Lars - UDP Guidelines http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-eggert-tsvwg-udp-guidelines-00.txt
[05:34:18] <gorryf> <next Michio>
[05:34:34] --- simon.schuetz has left
[05:35:02] <csp> thanks - trying to multiplex tsv and p2psip :-(
[05:38:04] --- Jukka has left
[05:41:20] --- tetsuya has joined
[05:43:04] --- satoru has left
[05:44:09] --- healthyao has left
[05:45:58] --- danwing has left
[05:47:04] <gorryf> * Michio - Fast Handover with SCTP on Single-home nodes http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-micchie-tsvwg-fastmsctp-00.txt
[05:48:00] --- satoru.matsushima has joined
[05:50:07] --- shikob has joined
[05:52:40] --- danwing has joined
[05:54:03] --- healthyao has joined
[05:57:39] <gorryf> * Michael - Avoiding Interactions of Quick-Start TCP and Flow Controlhttp://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-scharf-tsvwg-quick-start-flow-control-00.txt
[05:58:27] --- shikob has left
[05:59:25] --- satoru.matsushima has left
[06:08:23] <gorryf> * Gorry - Quick-Start for DCCP http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-fairhurst-tsvwg-dccp-qs-00.txt
[06:16:43] <gorryf> * George's - RSVP User Errorhttp://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-swallow-rsvp-user-error-spec-01.txt
[06:19:18] --- csp has left
[06:21:37] <gorryf> QUESTIONS NOW:
[06:21:53] --- danwing has left
[06:24:20] <gorryf> We completed on time - we finish the 3 agenda items in the next session
[06:24:30] --- tetsuya has left
[06:24:41] <gorryf> See you tomorrow
[06:24:41] --- arjuna_sai has left
[06:24:53] --- admcd has left
[06:25:00] --- swany@damsl.cis.udel.edu has left
[06:25:39] --- sarolaht has left
[06:25:45] --- dros66 has left
[06:25:54] --- mattz has left
[06:26:33] --- lars.eggert@googlemail.com has left
[06:30:52] --- psavola has left
[06:30:59] --- healthyao has left
[06:31:51] --- healthyao has joined
[06:33:44] --- gorryf has left
[06:43:01] --- elwynd has left
[06:48:58] --- kafka-j31415927 has left
[06:49:06] --- gih900 has left
[06:58:03] --- dthaler has left
[06:58:44] --- dthaler has joined
[07:07:06] --- elwynd has joined
[07:10:52] --- healthyao has left
[07:31:20] --- dthaler has left
[08:35:31] --- danwing has joined
[08:40:20] --- danwing has left
[08:49:32] --- joonhyung.lim has left
[09:11:58] --- joonhyung.lim has joined
[09:45:36] --- joonhyung.lim has left
[10:42:12] --- LOGGING STARTED
[11:31:43] --- joonhyung.lim has joined
[12:18:28] --- elwynd has joined
[12:22:52] --- elwynd has left
[14:27:47] --- joonhyung.lim has left