Re: [Ace] Adoption of Low Latency Group Communication Security Work in ACE

Robert Cragie <robert.cragie@gridmerge.com> Tue, 26 July 2016 23:55 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:reply-to:sender:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=qoWd9+cTyBQSjLfHhdP3FaKGBAwYEPElwK7p/Ds9cPs=; b=oTJyyMqZxIExyCIXu6Y2mCUa1M+tuniRzpp7NxqbotJ3XYnanyaf7SuFjfE8Kz2D6z fDrxLPfpzR17AB8ueAfY6drkwNt+H5tqp/V9IvKy7NKSXdf+pTp/xQmDH98IZR3mJWOo IqdZMmWOd/N2AA4oDqmrQOvvUmVQCk/LXTWjZFNu+ShmXUQ7iPAS0K5WTGKuuHiEAlLf q6+yPnn0CH12PdrbwCRhjSSwEC0yZk2oY4GdmmT6YPMWCdSehejMmvf016ScsKg/r2iR tedrsI4e5AqyukZrqcBJp7TrVM0UFYSRoQwG3IO6ZXJIoRZ7Tc2BV9qCDlkn3U/QYTcU WK6w==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:reply-to:sender:in-reply-to :references:from:date:message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=qoWd9+cTyBQSjLfHhdP3FaKGBAwYEPElwK7p/Ds9cPs=; b=i1bQzB+LfuL8MrHi5OVv3fxD5zPO7n9sR/K8EycBD1klqLnJEMu2zlBVV7vKbzU/g7 +KmrTJSsuU79gOgqJiB/iNrXMsTyXShHjFuMwBJXcaSXszo3ZnVf2JRuYiJDkrTqDJ1k g68+Cygih0nYa5t98+P/TDRBmmV1zI3nGV+U9wCnxspx4ncDltMR49/aoZsD2IJWEb5Z tE5rUFgWm/FORSAQqGspd+BPFJF0yBGrubBzRPCFGUD+5a3x9C1ItKJ4quapAg3OCMZY TDyi0vLusktgakN/2jmT1BbbbFuf4o9WE7WI2iZl34KRw0vtXfw2/iOkm1qcQ+Hk38Uk VM0w==