Re: [Captive-portals] Starting to discuss Captive Portals

Warren Kumari <warren@kumari.net> Mon, 30 March 2015 20:19 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=AB0BeYySrjSClAT9pGWA4+/THlZZTLRD/L1tcSltS/A=; b=ZXCSKcXYKCIAQiaNpqPA0b9gTnqUYcarz/ecrTUMWDyl8S3RPLVjfGMRbDy0aUa8sW ank0ia8a5dFNCsxslL0e2lH/BvGMNUqMlWOqA9vKwTDMOx1W12NsO7DKPrYKZEhNH+wj qA6rcm1Nj1wcit7uCRT0jUU3SEAHU648cezdNp+yCYJPvpf6ydgqt4d88k+4MU008wsd 2d+JYicdewKs8nJO+5NfpIotCZIKFGCaaBKQj3eC+9HzPI3LAigsOI6AEJxK3Q7Qg6j8 nFKyTfU8DgDMT5I7wki6w6qU92gomsdG0M/hh2Mbp+iIwExBQeja2zm1DNC1wGrzm7tv P+pA==