[dbound] DBOUND and paths forward

"Murray S. Kucherawy" <superuser@gmail.com> Tue, 24 May 2016 00:54 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:date:message-id:subject:from:to; bh=tEsrXoQxfOePn8u/y2S0RgcLMTLqKrukWURKpua6gsg=; b=Et5puiywkRz1IrS2P7QJUBZ0g4sLF/j2N3hBL6bwJoXWJGCKKMEnU1B7BjxOWENCuY Rt4wj8P40oDfqGzIaw2Lp5SiNaxOb7U+g91BWA3FduTLegra5VlSsQ1njTYmFI4spQ05 ygQaVmHNaLEqzXDI8RCYdLPiTVgzVo+uMUPlmQTuveWgznUOFxs5yRr7tYo3/ymXWqdG RJ4xgwfgNXCTfXXD1LANJhCNK1o7Zu6prTS9NHEZk+E0OtU8L8+ebXJ9rdLYgLITq1T+ l+m9W1gspmYBYXbiQpItBEjRzIFZoaQoPd0NQL7UJEaeIuyUavUqIR78W63n6WXjUQLj b5xg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:date:message-id:subject:from:to; bh=tEsrXoQxfOePn8u/y2S0RgcLMTLqKrukWURKpua6gsg=; b=H3iN8Un5Wt8DzcvHyjAvPAu9Vtqs5WOOrl3PLIKrJwrOfgMEPx8k95jviLuXYUYTMK AFxcV+caF8/J6kMlRW/jtFNNIyLkHCPsqRJZy/nEB5GDn5t/ELlmwwNDrsXBbxSkRxWw uisRlbLDOYJmcRLKJnIiZimMjMieF1w5rlcjiVtNyguzaxGhShSrBsJ2zfUzDAfYrl68 zVqTbYvcQT1LrN7MywwwUkEpV9hhCVUe2mSQVpm2kTItr2XVvfcNFBDfjHOeYnawGzYN 5JYu8PKuoybXtSbhGKgj76oQQoAll1eQBkeyoPTpeX+pKaRFNrdgTsGCAPATGVyj/kT2 IkhA==