Re: [manet] HELP HELP HELP

sanjeev barala <s_barala@yahoo.com> Tue, 31 May 2005 08:24 UTC

Date: Tue, 31 May 2005 01:24:47 -0700
From: sanjeev barala <s_barala@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [manet] HELP HELP HELP
To: sanjeev barala <s_barala@yahoo.com>, Deng Xiaoping <wender_frank6@yahoo.com>, manet@ietf.org
Sender: manet-bounces@ietf.org

Hi
I am running a simple ns script with 128 nodes sending traffic(TCP)
when it reaches 128 nodes it gives me following error.
can somebody help me with possible solutions

C:\tcl>ns 128node2v0d.tcl
Number of nodes exceeds node-field-size of 7 bits
    while executing
"error "Number of nodes exceeds node-field-size of $nodebits_ bits"
    (procedure "_o3" line 4)
    (Simulator check-node-num line 4)
    invoked from within
"$self check-node-num"