[rtcweb] Filling in details on "trickle ICE"

Eric Rescorla <ekr@rtfm.com> Fri, 24 August 2012 15:15 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:x-originating-ip:from:date:message-id:subject:to :content-type:x-gm-message-state; bh=gYJV6ZAMsPxQnjh9sBFVg8biwu3AHsxCpt+DPS1AonU=; b=UN9n88dPwOGE2eqC515SeJyBtF5rG8ibwc7FjaJ/a1X1ZSxaIS8s7hSftfSuxpZJoN QB9uqmC0Jm/MP2iZOs/nTnyA6snny3iUvvkwyKIaHETlNDXvGGf1qewzlXCRHxPzmU8B Wytbl6/MQPXIlwL1nOgdmFPU0LnCp2TV9/ZilH9Apxv2ahXkmgX0fWTBVbDL6Rx1dKxX avxuEWOzce9Nl/GtO/pECoIvVkkR3Am/15g6fCHXNhqDavRFDBbaA1CWMzNCc5WtzKuh ZFdMne9YMPE/LnzwuzSEDZCdUaxhLbkSqZOfR727SU+yzezHci2xI+InOsMjipGZNVaC jZKA==