Re: [sipcore] draft-barnes-sipcore-rfc4244bis - privacy syntax

Hadriel Kaplan <HKaplan@acmepacket.com> Sat, 11 July 2009 21:11 UTC

From: Hadriel Kaplan <HKaplan@acmepacket.com>
To: Hadriel Kaplan <HKaplan@acmepacket.com>, Mary Barnes <mary.barnes@nortel.com>, Dale Worley <dworley@nortel.com>, Francois Audet <audet@nortel.com>
Date: Sat, 11 Jul 2009 17:11:48 -0400
References: <1246996560.5962.37.camel@victoria-pingtel-com.us.nortel.com> <1ECE0EB50388174790F9694F77522CCF1EDE5C07@zrc2hxm0.corp.nortel.com> <1247077928.3712.26.camel@victoria-pingtel-com.us.nortel.com> <1ECE0EB50388174790F9694F77522CCF1EE8A67C@zrc2hxm0.corp.nortel.com> <1247257464.3757.67.camel@victoria-pingtel-com.us.nortel.com> <1ECE0EB50388174790F9694F77522CCF1EEDE853@zrc2hxm0.corp.nortel.com> <E6C2E8958BA59A4FB960963D475F7AC3196190A713@mail>
acceptlanguage: en-US