Re: [Softwires] Objection to 4rd-U made in Softwire meeting understood to be invalid

Ole Troan <ot@cisco.com> Wed, 16 November 2011 02:43 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=ot@cisco.com; l=2383; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1321411394; x=1322620994; h=subject:mime-version:from:in-reply-to:date:cc: content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references:to; bh=D5QLwqDRsK5CWIzQ3Y+ppcp8/1PpswWsq3FB3ju2ONg=; b=i/xb7W+2+GrDeD5kkJPum/o2GsFuUr5FyjKpigGLThcpWA6Nl3+1Usv0 fvL28A/9rrIiOVzvuj1Cc8tFiaWejL1b77FOu0jpUWWOHy33E4B+KlAhm +IniuNJ+k3knvRRNYBAOYzDzpzgsf791qaYVjgDo+duvp+xDjDZngZuRi A=;