Re: [tram] draft-ietf-tram-turn-server-discovery

"Tirumaleswar Reddy (tireddy)" <tireddy@cisco.com> Mon, 14 November 2016 10:09 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=26315; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1479118189; x=1480327789; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:content-transfer-encoding:mime-version; bh=ocA9gpPfs58QDRy5a50yrPg1CXtjyFxGInbIkXv7WGs=; b=NqMonDFY3G5pjhd09eM0WRjfgkEzwJnIl9/pesDKkAag8odynh0uy8y7 pdgV6gVN8E8Rru6TtTFWo/VmBpo89MKbmqTJ6r/FJgKJMbjHaHhKyduTe DKTuYU/PpuRo71TV7HrJB5FiA9ji2X4M1hE+yVguM2CXzWl45VR+ZkxLU A=;