Re: [trill] [Tsv-art] Tsvart early review of draft-ietf-trill-over-ip-10

"Black, David" <David.Black@dell.com> Fri, 02 February 2018 18:18 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple/simple; d=dell.com; i=@dell.com; q=dns/txt; s=smtpout; t=1517595488; x=1549131488; h=from:cc:to:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:mime-version; bh=6/L20Zeq31LwN5hhf+iVjFxDhT+DQddXxnZ23/zLo8Y=; b=AleNmYEGsqWIjDdu8ml+PDnZ8rQsFA/V1yDYK5ALQ85BGiqzgpiD4m/r 2RcaWdkBHXswMZsaGTJ5upliEUcyrKVfk4IlyyUvcGsIlD7SVasIkFRyI 0MSKMUZX4enZbc+Y48tBsMdSmgzrsxaaCW9AT6yl9B0v2CgWk7OTtvHcU 8=;
X-IronPort-Anti-Spam-Result: A2HBAACWqnRahz+a6ERdGwEBAQEDAQEBCQEBAYJZIiUEgQMQcCgKg1uYUoICiROOSoFAQwqFOwIagh5XFQEBAQEBAQEBAgECEAEBAQgNCQgoL4I4JAEOSyEGMgEBAQEBAQEBAQEBAQEBAQEBARcCPRMCGAEBAQMBGgkKEx8NBgQDAQQJAgIBCBEEAQELFgEGAwICAhkGERQJCAIEARIIiUlMAw0IAbEXgicmgmuEKA2BMYIGAQEBAQEBAQEBAQEBAQEBAQEBAQEBFQgFhGSBNl+BWIE3MIIggQ6Ca0QEgTwBCwcBIQQRH4JhMYI0ilkSgQiOLolKOAYCjBiET4clhiWLcYszgn6JEwIEAgQFAhqBPDWBBHBwgxgJgkkDEAyBCgEFAgRweIliBwgYgQ2BFwEBAQ
X-IPAS-Result: A2HBAACWqnRahz+a6ERdGwEBAQEDAQEBCQEBAYJZIiUEgQMQcCgKg1uYUoICiROOSoFAQwqFOwIagh5XFQEBAQEBAQEBAgECEAEBAQgNCQgoL4I4JAEOSyEGMgEBAQEBAQEBAQEBAQEBAQEBARcCPRMCGAEBAQMBGgkKEx8NBgQDAQQJAgIBCBEEAQELFgEGAwICAhkGERQJCAIEARIIiUlMAw0IAbEXgicmgmuEKA2BMYIGAQEBAQEBAQEBAQEBAQEBAQEBAQEBFQgFhGSBNl+BWIE3MIIggQ6Ca0QEgTwBCwcBIQQRH4JhMYI0ilkSgQiOLolKOAYCjBiET4clhiWLcYszgn6JEwIEAgQFAhqBPDWBBHBwgxgJgkkDEAyBCgEFAgRweIliBwgYgQ2BFwEBAQ