Re: [VRRP] VRRP operations possibly affected by spanning-tree protocol?

Abuse007 <abuse007@gmail.com> Thu, 05 November 2009 14:05 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:references:message-id:from:to :in-reply-to:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:x-mailer :mime-version:subject:date:cc; bh=p6q1teh9wnXCCdd7OEDOKzS5+0HiHdeuFtwkDw0l9Tc=; b=qRKm+jARG3YdU0na3dYrEoXgE55/658mRUX3x8Ofj9abUpYYoZM8JuP38fhntfbh+Z YOj+ThnMdC2p0XbznPhyU/yE0pnqFTAp0k+OfcfBnEFe4G5gsAxYrWzaT0HgLBnRZ+KH 8F0Ld0gUfDEe1sTQqJyFAHJpXK5DGNxvYBW2c=