[websec] Pin activation in HPKP

Trevor Perrin <trevp@trevp.net> Tue, 16 April 2013 00:23 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:x-received:x-originating-ip:date:message-id:subject :from:to:content-type:x-gm-message-state; bh=zEzHib+Hy0k4fb68c5eQ67SWxUc1Q1bD+lxuyGwij8w=; b=mvH80w75wzwLVY5eYAKPIGc70+0HpLSeT8xyARLXzONtLa96Mia+BtsjdsKB7PYt5q MQ0K3gbdmoPia3YSvOhkX+1EDXUfMqsKGDLvdAtqzum53KRElAQKsni7niTKeMuRcr3I 8qFD1x/O1Kb0EYP5xcB6YuLRNPcKu2riRa4ZaoiooRpcKiTNJj5M2CH3woamPOt5Ss/+ 723o2+Lc8j0VkWB7m3x8EgVnIfVPI4KOyHrKK8+91zfrhktvkJ+MTEs5Ti9WO/XqG/4V QxkWT2UIr7X67JFyEItvsPLcw1ZdOpnNMMmvOoFOTuVR/y8vP1eQsrcUf/DOD+hQ3Ho1 N8AQ==