Re: [AVTCORE] Comments on draft-ietf-avtcore-clksrc-03

Kevin Gross <kevin.gross@avanw.com> Wed, 17 April 2013 22:41 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:x-received:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id :subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=amp7DueLMR+9fSUOXJhNweZIhRcHQs7ZeOrWH9bzzMc=; b=o/AfFXoywiJgXhasYy9tzF85H5btJ5mYFHGmznS60zed8E2uoU6Q8OhzqeAAuMWVIY ppmKY4dMNatydU++cVi+ZSqVjy45V+qSfCoCJ3weKONm2yIgPUFm2xr6hm9YDQ2D3eAf 15uAp/l4dkMDd++0tE8oJFfmBFf1s9zV/JfBUyX5vA3YmkbsEZCaheGAbffQqiTrTan5 +xk7Fb/ReVzMCGkgzk4kbhrN1Z/++1jUxXjEPOpnMeaNuZWLS736/Eqh93B+i///00vg S/3DBOTunCEaWsz0QLrm6YBz3kGbMhOBbJXQyjiFYWTVA8UOfBhS/htXy3N5IJB7St49 NsXA==