Re: [mmox] I hate to be a kill joy here and, put the horse before the cart

Morgaine <morgaine.dinova@googlemail.com> Sat, 21 February 2009 11:10 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=googlemail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=yZojmuRxhH2vFd2BKmnNCHUh5FV2pvoE6ckFA8nvLKs=; b=AU60mD0Iii6R0JV6jRdzG1Q2V75Vjkmk5K8jl95P/mY5hu0+zsNnWwSKROsyD12A53 kOZWtZj1/NsoRlq3hWemcV1SL/11JwS+f0hMkMOI+LMJ36qpHTKbGZxPQhD7Y6EkLp7Y EXyGYwPe+LM10j4PpzlEM1vo6E6WM7uGwJK7I=