The IETF maintains four announcement lists: I-D Announce (firstname.lastname@example.org), IETF Announce (email@example.com), IPR Announce (firstname.lastname@example.org), and IESG Agenda Distribution (email@example.com).
- I-D Announce broadcasts actions taken on Internet-Drafts currently being considered by the IETF. [List info | Archive]
- New Working Group Docs sends notifications when Internet-Drafts are adopted by an IETF working group [List info | Archive]
- IETF Announce broadcasts announcements about IETF meetings, the activities and actions of the IESG, the RFC Editor, and the Nominating Committee, and other announcements of interest to the IETF community. [List info | Archive]
- IPR Announce sends notifications when IPR disclosures are uploaded to the IETF website. [List info | Archive]
- RFP Announce distributes new RFPs for IETF related work and announces contract awards. [List info | Archive]
To subscribe by email, send a request to the following addresses:
and enter the word subscribe in the Subject line of the message and in the message body.
To unsubscribe from one of these lists, please send a request as described above but containing unsubscribe in the Subject line and message body.
Please do not attempt to subscribe or unsubscribe by sending mail directly to the lists. Doing so will not result in the desired action but will irritate thousands of list subscribers.