The IETF is a large community of people and organizations, each with different roles and responsibilities and so if you do not know where to start then please contact:
- General inquiries, or technical or content issues with IETF services (e.g. www.ietf.org website, mailing list archive), please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- IETF Executive Director: email@example.com
- Media enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sponsorship: email@example.com
- For issues relating to IETF Datatracker, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- See the legal requests procedures webpage for help obtaining specific documents.
- Vulnerability reporting for infrastructure and services operated by the IETF LLC: Vulnerability Disclosure Statement
- Copyright infringement reports: Copyright infringement
- Issues of conduct by IETF LLC Board, staff or contractors: IETF LLC Whistleblower Hotline
Internet Standards Development Contacts
The Internet Engineering Steering Group (IESG) is responsible for technical management of IETF activities and the Internet standards process
- IESG Secretary: email@example.com
- Issues of conduct by community participants or leadership: Ombudsteam
- Vulnerability reporting for IETF protocols: Guidance on Reporting Protocol Vulnerabilities to the IETF
IETF Administration LLC
1000 N West Street, Suite 1200
Wilmington, DE 19801
c/o Association Management Solutions, LLC (AMS)
5177 Brandin Court
Fremont, California 94538
To send encrypted email, you can use our PGP key and send to the email address in the key (encrypted at ietf dot org.) This is for credit card or other confidential information ONLY; other email must be sent to the appropriate addresses above.